Selling: WTS: Hidden Fortunes and Treasures Shop - Arkadia

mikaile

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
Looking to sell my customized shop. Great location, consistent sales.

The only reason I am selling - I do not have time to stock this shop like I should be doing.

Looking for 50k but will entertain offers.

Things that sell the best here: Calypso Guns, Viceroy Materials, Mind Chips, Calypso gun attachments, Arkadian Keys - I simply cannot stock enough to keep the shop full!

MU was usually listed 2% higher than monthly auction, had no problems selling these items at that price. If you are a hunter and like to unload your drops, this is the shop for you.

Thank you for your interest.

Mikaile

Hey, does the BO price include everything currently inside the shop?

Shopkeepers, signs, and items, no.

Shelving, yes. I have lots more shelving I can throw in for free if needed.

This is one of the best shops on Arkadia in a prime location.
Sad to hear that it's going for sale. I hope the next owner loves it as much as you did.
Free bump <3

Looks like an amazing buy, not going to lie, I love the design and the fortune teller. :D I wouldn't doubt the value of the shop. >_< :D, I just don't have "that much" to spend right now. :D But yeah. I have no doubt the integrity that shop was, it is right next to the teleporter even, :p Best to your sale.

Still looking for a buyer - I logged in after 6 months to find over $800 US in sales to collect! Makes me think I should not sell it, but I don't play like I used to.

PM me in game or reply to this thread.

Back