Selling: WTS: MOD MERC T10 - MOD FAP T1 - Arkadia Shops - Emerald Lakes Mall Shop

Geats

Guardian
Society
D-A-CH-S
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I need to sell these 2 Toys and Shops as I don't have time to play whit it at this moment.

Mod Merc T10
MOD FAP T1

Arkadia Enhancer Street where you can found all Enhancer types on Entropia. Think is the largest shops on Entropia

Weapon Enhancer Shop 462 Items points Indoors - 7 Items points in Display area - 1 Items points additional area
Celeste Harbour #8 - Weapon (silver)
Damage, Accuracy, Range, Economy and Skill Modification enhancers available

Medical Enhancer Shop 330 Items Points Indoors - 6 Items Points in Display area - 0 Items points additional area
Celeste Harbour #7 - Medical (red)
Heal, Economy and Skill Modification enhancers available

Armor Enhancer Shop 266 Items Points Indoors - 6 Items Points in Display area - 0 Items points additional area
Celeste Harbour #6 - Armor (green)
Defense and Durability enhancers available

Mining Enhancer Shop 362 Items Points Indoors - 6 Items Points in Display area - 0 Items points additional area
Celeste Harbour #5 - Mining (blue)
Depth, Excavator Speed, Range and Skill Modification enhancers available

If you need you can re-design the shopfront for an additional cost with the Arkadia team.
If you need moore Points the cost whit the previous Arkadia owner was 100 Ped for 1 points and the max points for the Shop think is 475 Points.
Please inquire again with the Arkadia team for the current price per point and information regarding the maximum expansion

Calypso Emerald Lakes Mall Shop Small , Floor 1 Near Tp ( no Upgrades )

Offers are Welcome and happy Shopping

Thanks
Geats

Thanks for the offers, wait another 2 weeks after that I'll start selling to the best offers

Bump bump for you my friend

Back