Xanato's Investment Service Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello and welcome to Xanato’s Investment Service thread!!! My name is Xanato. (No ‘S’ at the end, that is a different player)

This thread is an investment proposal for those savvy players that like to have their PED earn them more PED. You would be entrusting me, Xanato Kaso, to make that happen through one of the many services I currently, and plan, to offer. (Website coming soon!!!)

I have provided many different services over the past few years playing Entropia. I started as most players do with a simple FAP-for-decay service. Then I was the first to start a strongbox opening service when the boxes initially became lootable. I transitioned into crafting damage enhancers at cheaper rates and bringing consumables to hunters who ran out in the middle of their hunt. From that I then partnered with a friend on an Improved FAP service, he truly is a magician when it comes to keeping you and your friends alive so you can dish out damage! However my most recent venture Is running a rental service for rings, but over the past couple of months I have expanded the service to offer much more. It is now aimed at providing players access to items they would not use on the daily basis for only the time they need it, or access to items they would not normally be able to obtain; as well as making it possible for most players to compete in Mayhem Events at the highest caliber for each category!

This investment service is a complete overhaul of how renting is done. It will make both owners and renters lives easier, and will hopefully lead to Mindark implementing the ability to safely rent to players without all the trouble that normally comes with it.

Players who invest in my services will OWN a slice of the pie. I will be selling shares in my Rental Service, and any all other services I provide. Players will be paid out dividends monthly based on how many shares they own. With this first sale of shares, I truly believe this is the future of renting and trading which is why I am backing all investments made with a MINIMUM of 8% ROI for 2021! This is a limited time offer that ends December 31st 2020. I plan, and expect, to exceed 8% but if I don’t I will pay out of my own pocket the difference between the actual earnings to make sure all initial investors receive 8% on their investment for the first year.

BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN INVESTOR
Dividends based on the numbers of shares that you own on service income every month
5-20% discount off rental prices.
5-20% Increase in money earned from rentals
The amount of PED equal to your shares can be used as collateral for rentals
Other benefits coming soon..

Last edited:
coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDD
HOW IT WORKS: Shares and Dividends.

All income from my services will be combined.
5% will be take off the top for management and advertising costs. (This does not go to me it is used for any expenses.)
The remaining 95% will be split equally between the shares.
Total Shares: 1000
Shares Open to Public: 350
*Note no collateral is given for shares, otherwise it would defeat the purpose. Please check the FAQs if you have not done so for more information.

Shareholders are free to sell their shares to other players at any price they wish. When trading shares to other players you must contact me so that I may confirm the trade of ownership. so that dividends are paid out properly. Dividends will not be prorated or split. It is up to the two parties to decide who gets the dividends that month for traded shares.

Last edited:
HOW IT WORKS: Using Shares for Rentals

Since shares have a fixed value of 1000 PED it allows renting items to become less of a hassle and quicker and easier to trade.
Items on my rental thread require collateral. If an item has a share requirement of 20, and you own 20 shares, you are not required to put up any collateral for that trade as your shares act as collateral. However if an item has a requirement of 25 and you only have 20 shares, you will need to put up 5k of value to make up the difference to rent the item.

Last edited:
Number of Investors:
Current Shares Purchased:
Current available Shares:
----------------------------------------

Last edited:
Before you get into the nitty gritty I made a small FAQ section so that everyone reading this is all caught up and on the same page.

Here is the first question everyone is going to ask:
Q: What is to stop you from taking everyone’s PEDs and running away with it.
A: Nothing. After a trade is complete Mindark considers it to be FINAL. However, this trade is predicated on trust and the promise that not only will you receive the PEDs you invested but also dividends for allowing me to use your PEDs to grow my services. But if I was to break that trust and refuse to return your PED, I would be doing what Mindark calls a “Trust Scam”. Now I am not a scammer, but if I were, you could report me to Mindark and my account would be locked. Meaning everything that I own, which is mostly event rings and weapons with high markup would now be worth only their TT value, as will all of my deeds. I won’t be able to sell or trade them. Each ring will only be worth $1 and each deed less than a penny. I will lose tens of thousands of dollars. I have more to lose than I have to gain. It is in my own best interest to keep my word.

The second question everyone will ask is:
Q: What if I want my investment back before the year is up for <insert reason>.
A. If I have the PED readily available and it will not interrupt the necessary cash flow to keep everything running smoothly your investment will be returned to you as soon as possible. However, if I do not have the PED readily available I will have to sell off some items or trade you an acceptable item as payment. Note: If you were one of the original investors in 2020, you forfeit any difference between the dividends you received and 8% minimum I expect to earn. The promise was for the year. Income flow is very cyclic based around the Four Mayhem Events each year. So terminating the investment early nullifies my requirement to pay you the difference. I will work hard to make my rental services earn more than so that it does not become an issue.

And the third most common question is:
Q When and how will I get paid?
A: You will be paid every month based on your number of shares in Service. So if you had a 50 in the Service and for the month it earned 5,000 PED in profit, you would receive 250 PED. (5000x0.05=250). Payments for any given month will be paid at any time one month after the end of month in question. Example. You earned 250 ped in January, you will be able to collect your dividends on the first of March. This is to allow for 1 month rentals that started somewhere in the middle of the month to end, in case there is an early termination and proration and refunds are required. You do not have to ask for the ped and can let them accrue until you see fit to claim them or increase your total share amount, just like the ped flow center.

Q: Do you only accept PEDs or do you accept items as payment too?
A: It depends. Generally PED is the preferred payment of choice, but if you have an item that I intend on buying, or after seeing it decide would be a benefit to the Rental Service or Investment Service, we can negotiate a PED equivalent value for the item, and then I trade you shares for the item. *Note, I would be buying your item with shares in my Service, so after that trade if you wish to cash out, you will be paid in PED, not the item. It would be the same as if I bought your item with PED, and then you turned around and invested that PED in shares. And since we determine the PED equivalent value first, you can invest a portion of the item’s value and I pay you the difference in PED. So if we agree your item is worth 50k, but you only want 25k worth of shares, I will give you 25 shares and 25k PED for difference.

Q:After the first year is over and I want to get my investment back how does it work?
A:To protect against a ‘run on the bank’ if you wish to cash out your shares, you must first put them up for sale to see if other players will buy them. You can put them up for sale before the end of the year and make it known that the shares will be available after the payouts for the 8% minimum are made. (If the service has not earned more than 8% I will pay the difference). You are allowed to set the prices at whatever you like, but I will only ever buy shares at 1k per share.

Last edited:
I am rather surprised no one has responded yet. I have noticed most people requesting investments for various funds get swarmed with naysayers or what not. (I am not complaining) But I would appreciate some constructive criticism or suggestions.

I am rather surprised no one has responded yet. I have noticed most people requesting investments for various funds get swarmed with naysayers or what not. (I am not complaining) But I would appreciate some constructive criticism or suggestions.

Ok, seeing as you've put the effort in to write all the above and come across as polite, I'll bite.

I have the following constructive criticism:

1) You are a 'new' service with no real track record
2) There are no revenue/profit figures listed
3) There is no asset register of the items listed as part of this fund
4) You value the fund at a whopping 1 million ped
5) You offer a 'guaranteed' 8% ROI (which is against ToS as it acts like a loan)
6) 8% on a 1 million valuation is 80,000 ped a year payout after paying your 'employees and partners' - that's a hell of a goal for a new venture
7) The same-day 30k ped anonymous investor is just a bit suspect

Hope this highlights at least some of the reasons why you may be getting a lackluster response.

Cheers

Larry

Ok, seeing as you've put the effort in to write all the above and come across as polite, I'll bite.

I have the following constructive criticism:

1) You are a 'new' service with no real track record
2) There are no revenue/profit figures listed
3) There is no asset register of the items listed as part of this fund
4) You value the fund at a whopping 1 million ped
5) You offer a 'guaranteed' 8% ROI (which is against ToS as it acts like a loan)
6) 8% on a 1 million valuation is 80,000 ped a year payout after paying your 'employees and partners' - that's a hell of a goal for a new venture
7) The same-day 30k ped anonymous investor is just a bit suspect

Hope this highlights at least some of the reasons why you may be getting a lackluster response.

Cheers

Larry
I appreciate your feedback and I will address those issues. I will take some time to edit my post tomorrow.

I did not realize guarantying a fixed return was against the ToS. I got the idea from another player who runs a major player fund and thought it would be a good incentive to use to secure investors. I thought if they could expect at least a certain amount with potential for more it would reduce the risk in investing in a new fund. I also placed a time limit so it would not come off as a Ponzi scheme.

I do have another thread on the service forum that lists almost all of the items currently for rent so I did not think it was necessary to post them here.

I will ask the investor I have so far for permission to display his name and investment and make a list of others as well. Does that seem appropriate? (I asked while I was writing this response and they said it was okay to list their name)

You are right it is a big goal for a new venture. I have been personally making over the 8% for the past year based on my overall net worth increase. Sadly I did not keep proper records to be able to display as I did not have plans to develop my renting into a full fledged service. Now that I will be handling other peoples money and have a duty and responsibility to those that entrust me with their investing in my service I track everything.

The 1 million valuation comes from taking into consideration the value of the assets I will be offering to rent on my service that I do not own. I looked at the fractional banking system as a kind of template, since I don't necessarily have to own or be in possession of items yet they still contribute value to the service.
Just to give an example. I have 2 IMK2's that I am allowed to rent out, one is t9 and the other is t10 and they both have A204 Hypercharged amps with them. That is close to 200k ped in value. I could potentially have 2 or 3 million PED worth of assets listed on my rental service.

I also placed a cap on the total investment I would accept to 350k. I do not want to bite off more than I can chew. I feel I could safely accept this amount and fulfill all my responsibilities as a fund manager.

I hope that I was able to properly clarify the concerns you addressed in your post, and as I said I will go through and edit my OP tomorrow to fix the issues you presented. I thankyou for taking the time to read through my post and provide me with courteous and constructive criticism.

Made some updates to the thread. New investors added.

I have known Xanato for a number of months now. I will be investing in his service shortly. HE is one of the most ethical people I know. Very honest, forthcoming, and transparent. I am really looking forward to being a part of this great venture.

Last day to invest to ensure a minimum return of 8% for 2021!!!!

EDIT: UPDATED INCOME AS OF TODAY 12/30/20

Last edited:
Updated investor list. Added a new bonus to Item owners who invest. A 5% increase on rental income!!

I have known Xanato for a number of months now. I will be investing in his service shortly. HE is one of the most ethical people I know. Very honest, forthcoming, and transparent. I am really looking forward to being a part of this great venture.

i had the same experience with Xanato.

Xanato purchased a weapon from me recently. Most of the cost was paid up front in PED. The remaining amount which was 10k ped was agreed to be paid within a week. Xanato proceeded to quickly pay the remaining 10k within the week as promised.

Trustworthy person who came through with a payment in a timely manner as we agreed upon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back