Xfire registration

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
I can't reg. for an account because when I try to do it via xfire it says "unknown error".

I tried to go via their homepage but for some reason it registered me as under 13 years old (that is, too young for account) and wouldn't let me register. I then tried to back up and change that, but it just said "Sorry, but you are not the right age to register for an Xfire account."

I then tried to close that window and then opening it again, goin to their homepage and click "register". I got the message: "Sorry, but you are not the right age to register for an Xfire account."

How do I make that go away?

:confused:

I can't reg. for an account because when I try to do it via xfire it says "unknown error".

I tried to go via their homepage but for some reason it registered me as under 13 years old (that is, too young for account) and wouldn't let me register. I then tried to back up and change that, but it just said "Sorry, but you are not the right age to register for an Xfire account."

I then tried to close that window and then opening it again, goin to their homepage and click "register". I got the message: "Sorry, but you are not the right age to register for an Xfire account."

How do I make that go away?

:confused:

Clear your browser cookies.

The Xfire website probably prompted you to input your date of birth and you probably didn't gave a damn about it and pressed ok, inputting a date of birth defined by default which probably results in you being considered underage.

Clear your browser cookies.

The Xfire website probably prompted you to input your date of birth and you probably didn't gave a damn about it and pressed ok, inputting a date of birth defined by default which probably results in you being considered underage.

lol i actually put in my real age, but for some reason it decided to change back to "2007" :rolleyes:

well anyways a friend suggested the same and it worked ^^ thank you anyways :D +rep (if it had worked :confused:)

Back