Selling: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just to clarify. When you mean all in one go, are you referring to a single skill being fully extracted in one sale or the complete extraction of every skill as one trade?

Nokia 3310 had better camera... just gave myself a headache just looking at all that Blurrrrrrrr...

gl with salez

You could use the Windows Snip Tool to make screen captures and upload those to Imgur if you'd like a professional looking advert.

Not True. You obviously did not undertand my explanation. You can extract way more skills with 1 ESI, than you realize. And anyone who can buy all my skills, certainly has the finances to obtain adequite ESIs, for extraction. Luck has nothing to do with this, because its not a dice throw.
I’m not sure what you are saying sorry.
I just added up the TT value of all the skills you listed, and the total comes out at around 16kTT via entropia wiki SkillCalc. This means you need a total ESI value matching this number. How many different skills you take per ESI is irrelevant, the total doesn’t change.
That’s over 200k PED in ESIs needed at current market value. I doubt there is any avatar that would be prepared to hold that much in ESIs. They would have to spend the next few months buying every single ESI that comes up on auction, with the risk of you potentially backing out of the deal and leaving the buyer stuck with the inventory. Very risky.

You would have better luck letting the buyer pick what they want.

I think Katie is just trying to help. Chipping out 16KPED TT of skills in one go is very tricky. You might be better of trying to focus on the skills that actually have some value?

FYI, you dont offend me at all. I am NOT as insecure, as you might think. This thread was no invitation for a rippersnapper attack. And from your first post, its very easy to see, your original intent, was NOT that of a serious buyer interested in aquiring a skill-boost. Im not looking for a debate. Just a buyer. Thankyou.
No need to get angry with me mate.
I could of been a potential buyer which is why I was asking for clarification. But an all or nothing deal for a 16kTT account is out of the question for me, and safe to say, most people.
Skills are hard enough to sell as is, I was merely offering some advice to get you liquid sooner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's a lot of skills. There must be very few mobs you can't take on solo... Your screen-shot goes down to 11/21, why not show the whole 21/21? Apologies if I've not got something here, I'm still new to EU.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back