y sweat when u have $$$

When you say 3 pec per bottle, how much is in the bottle. I haven't been around long enough to know exactly what you mean. Sweat now is around 5 ped (as you know) per 1K and that is the size of the bottle. I have seen the per bottle used before but no one has explained.

Thanks for the info.

1 bottle = 1 sweat. I first remember sweat being 1.3-1.4 pec each.
5 PED per k = 0.5 pec per sweat bottle. The number on stackables is the number of identical items in that stack, that's all :)

Those people declaring up and down that sweating is not fun - it can be fun, just as anything can be if you put your mind to it.

I think the best way to enjoy sweating is to have a sweat race !!
You get together a team of 2 to 4 people.
You all start out with 0 sweat - then for an hour or so you all stand together sweating.
With faps - without faps - big guns or no guns - racing to see who is going to get the most sweat in the set amount of time.
(I do it with guns .. I can't stand not being able to kill the dry ones)

I love a little healthy competition .. it r fun !

If you have a job in real life, and you have a family to take care of, you will never sweat for 'earning peds'.

You can sweat for fun, and consider it as a part of EU gameplay. But sweating for more than 1h is not fun.

You must not have tried to do some sweat/selling at Neas much? I can't tell you how many blueprints and low level armor/weapons I've sold doing that sort of stuff... blueprints were given to me from a crafter at tt prices, so I was able to go as low as .02-.10 each sometimes, in rare cases, when I was feeling generous... low prices, but even at .02, that's earning 200% profits on those .01 bps, in addition to what I was making with the sweating at the same time. Just this last weekend, I sold over 90 blueprints at neas! :) ;)

I understand what nlnforever is saying. You build up money in game from sweat but you also spend alot of time doing so. I speak with nlnforever from time to time and I know she is about effciceny of time. Thats her thing. She is right in a sense time spent sweating to fund gameplay is very inefficient. Trust me I know alot about this. I might of spent 1/4 of my eu life time sweating to just get a decent start for my avatar. I still sweat for ME and for something to do with my down time. I value the skills (courage/combat reflex / concentration/ etc) alot from sweating. In the end it is free skilling and slow money. You both are right just depends on how you look at it.

Those people declaring up and down that sweating is not fun - it can be fun, just as anything can be if you put your mind to it.

I think the best way to enjoy sweating is to have a sweat race !!
You get together a team of 2 to 4 people.
You all start out with 0 sweat - then for an hour or so you all stand together sweating.
With faps - without faps - big guns or no guns - racing to see who is going to get the most sweat in the set amount of time.
(I do it with guns .. I can't stand not being able to kill the dry ones)

I love a little healthy competition .. it r fun !

Months ago I used to run some sweat teams north of swamp sweat camp near the kerebos. The sweat we would get per hour would be nice. We would do a group of 3 to 4 sweat till dry then kill. Pretty much like neas on a smaller scale. I stopped doing this due to lack of interest from other people. To be honest I am shocked people don't organize in this fashion on non ambu type mobs. Probably due to no healers at the revive if your out away from people, but something like this could be done at swamp easily. On occasion I seen sweaters organize there but it is rare.

Hi.

I use sweat a little between two mining or hunting or crafting run, and save sweat in storage until my next "nexus mining run". Then do mind essence and sell it.

I use sweat too when my pedcard is not very full and i not want deposit before a limit day i want.

But sweat is not bored.

Greetings. Milesio.

For a noob it's a good way to get familiar with the game mechanics.

What is mentioned in the quote. Also some whacked people actually like it. Also, all those non-depositors do it to break even on a hunt or something. Just for the extra pec to make a story short.

What is mentioned in the quote. Also some whacked people actually like it. Also, all those non-depositors do it to break even on a hunt or something. Just for the extra pec to make a story short.

I have depoed about 30000 ped in the last year and I don't think I am wacked out:scratch2: and I do enjoy it, however I do kill along with the sweating. Curently I think I am sweating more than just hunting without sweating. BTW I did reach 100,000 points about a month ago so I would not consider myself a beginner.

Hope that did not sound like a rant towards you as it is not intended to be just telling you how I feel about sweating.

Sweating is a change of pace from time to time and although repetitive it has its moments of fun. Certainly no less exciting than clicking on the craft machine or scanning or even huntig sometimes. The skills are worth more to me then the sweat ultimately, but I do it whenever my ME supply is starting to run low.

When you say 3 pec per bottle, how much is in the bottle. I haven't been around long enough to know exactly what you mean. Sweat now is around 5 ped (as you know) per 1K and that is the size of the bottle. I have seen the per bottle used before but no one has explained.

Thanks for the info.

As others have done before me, Ill clarify and give some history:

1 bottle of sweat is sold on the street nowadays for 0.3 - 0.5 pec
Lets for easyness say half a pec = 1 bottle sweat.
This will earn you 5 ped for 1k sweat correct.

When I began I saw prices about 10 times higher!
My first bottles of sweat I sold for 4.1 pec per bottle.
That gave me an astonishing profit of 41 ped for 1k sweat.

Soon however, after I joined prices dropped to about 3 pec /bottle. This mainly due to many ME-users sweating on their own using second avatars (at that time there was a sweating cap inforced, to prevent older and more skilled avatars to sweat) and the fact that the ME (Mind Essense) markup at 400% prevented usage of Mind Force tools. People would rather run, instead of using the TP-chips. So usage dropped slowly, and so did the price of sweat.

The big price-killer came a couple years ago, when MA desided to drop the sweating cap. Macro economists must have told them that it was wrong to control a source of nessecity by restrictions. It will eventually only bring out an illegal market behaviour.

So after the "Cap" was lifted, the price of sweat dropped hastily. Not because ME-users was scamming or controlling prices by force, but simply because of a much higher supply.

MA did kill the multiple avatar usage (wich is good), and they did lift MindForce from the ashes (which is good too), but they also made it more difficult to survive on sweating alone (which is probably also good) ;)

Gone was also the hordes of sweat-dealers hanging around Port Atlanta, Camp Phoenix and Troy. Reselling sweat or ME was lucrative business for a short period. :silly2:

ME-users are still a minority on Calypso, but may Gods forbid the sweat price to rise again. MindForce is still one of the most expensive professions around.

The past year or so, price of sweat (1k) seem to fix on 4-5 ped. Lately fallen a tad below 3 ped some places. As long so many players think it cool to drag the green swirls, it might even fall much more - especially if MindForce use dont get a boost from MA soon. Just not enough action to keep on skilling it.

So keep on truckin'
:cool:

ps: Anybody wonder how they get the price of Mind Essense?

Thats Easy:
Price of Nexus + price of 100 sweat: (120%) + (50 pec) = 180%
Give and take some dealing fee and refining cost...

...:wtg:

Solaris thanks for the post, that was very interesting. Having only played about a year it is good to hear about the old days. I wish I would have known about this game "Back in the day".

I think the ME market may be getting stable. The reason is I see a lot of TPing all over and even a lessor chip is better than running, I think. Also the cost for the chip is very low and only takes 9 ME. I can't understand anyone not having at least a lessor chip. That chip would save a lot of time when first starting for TP runs especially to jump over mobs and save one's life.

Back