YAY - New Years Pressie - MMS Unlocked!!

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Hi All,

Not to be sad or anything, playing PE on New Years Eve, but the Wife is at work, I am looking after the kids, they are in bed, WHAT else is there to do!!!

Still, some fruits for my dedication, I just unlocked Marksmanship!!!!! :laugh:

For those who are interested my skills that i think affect it (as they were when it happened) are as follows:-

Inflicted Range Damage - 514
Laser Weapon Technology - 1914
Aim - 419
Weapons Handling - 639
Rifle - 1554
Combat Reflexes - 442

And my anatomy is at 1503

Apparently RDA next and it seems that is a while off. Does anyone know what sort of skills you need for RDA??

Cheers for now, time to crack open another beer and enjoy the last hour and bit of 2005.

Happy New Year Everybody!!

Safara (Spike) :beerchug:

I unlocked RDA shortly after passing 3,000 in Rifle. So yes, it's a ways off.

safara im higher in all those than u but i hvnt unlocked markmanship yet

Gratzz on your skill unlocking!

If you allow your skills to grow "naturally", without any skill implants you should unlock RDA at arround 3k rifle and ~2k handgun, or the other way arround;) Please note that this info is empiric and may vary;)

Gratz! Nice to have another Marksman onboard. RDA or bust!

LoL sorry to say but i dont think its a gift or present when u unlock something u payed for it thats it.

Cheers for the comments and info guys. So RDA about Valentines Day, seeing as I am about half way there.

I dont know what to say Wholesaler, maybe there are some other skills that count that we have not included? You gotta be close!!

And yeah Linzey, I agree with you. Bought and paid for in hard Blood, Sweat and Peds. It was News Years Eve, and the festive spirit was still upon me :laugh:

Right, back to it!!

Happy hangovers Peeps :drink:

congratulations safara :)

now lets get rid of this hangover ;)

Back