Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

For the people who missed it, I ended up doing a Q&A with Vandalhand and he was able to upload it as a VOD. Check it out if you're interested in knowing more about me :)

This is awesome , i didnt even know vandal does this stuff hope to see more of that in future

Thanks for being that honest yazuki

What level is your Sweat Gatherer at ?

That is quite good considering you are pushing it up with Concentration at 10% and courage at 3% , unless of course you are a closet sweat gatherer , which is not reported in your returns filings.

Last edited:
Big HP milestone for me 🥳

HeTC2iV.png

It's officially 1 year since I've started my journey so I just want to share where all my skills/professions are at. I've also made a recent swap over to the Mod Nanoblade after some lucky Mayhem pull and TWEN loot.

Current stats:
Total skills: 654296
Health: 423
Animal Looter: 106
Mutant Looter: 78
Robot Looter: 63
Evader: 98
Dodger: 74
Biotropic: 99
Paramedic: 83

Current Gear:
Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified
Mod Shadow Armor Set
Christmas 2020 + Summer 2020 Rings

cLx5AWU.png

83wy2Xi.png
ptxy6Ul.png
rARwYlI.png

VhaBcWn.png

GGru7P3.png

mqBTcnG.png

f4GmNo9.png
tsvnyYr.png

G1FhwsZ.png

t3XeHVf.png

OkdVhGF.png

fFhncAf.png

0ZTK8jz.png

xs01FyZ.png

e0HbKFG.png

0Q5stFT.png

Jesus christ, im in the game over 12 years and im no way close to your numbers :D (tho fact is im not a hunter at all, just casually)

I think it may have been discussed earlyer in this thread, but i must ask.

How much time you spend playing entropia on average ?

like 20 hours a day ????

Thank you for response, im really curious about this

Impressive, congrats! Massive year...

If a new player would start and go full pedal to the metal on skilling one profession only on Flesh Rippers, how far in level do you think they could do? Let's assume mindforce and after maxing Perf Electric T10 50%+ skill pill, great dps buffs everything.

Would like to pint out that dodger level 74 with only 937 points in dodge only.:D
If you go for a few hours on dasps, big ones, you will probably get like 5 leveles in no time, due to their hit rate, that should be fun :)

If a new player would start and go full pedal to the metal on skilling one profession only on Flesh Rippers, how far in level do you think they could do? Let's assume mindforce and after maxing Perf Electric T10 50%+ skill pill, great dps buffs everything.

Would like to pint out that dodger level 74 with only 937 points in dodge only.:D
If you go for a few hours on dasps, big ones, you will probably get like 5 leveles in no time, due to their hit rate, that should be fun :)

Drone exterm might be faster i think and with mod shadow should not be a problem.

As impressive as those stats are, they are very relative ...

How much have you deposited?
Whats the TT + markup of your inventory + gear? (exclude skills, as they are worthless these days with the few ESIs MA still drops)
Whats the big number --- Deposit - net value ?

I do not really expect answers, but EU is a game of money, so If I was to poor a few million dollars into the game, I could quite easily achieve all of that in the same time period, maybe even faster ...

If you did it or fun and enjoy the game, well done, massive number on almost all stats, if you try to make a living with EU, have you listed the amount of hours you "played/worked" ?

Either way, EU needs people like you, fresh deposits are what MA needs :)

Onto 500 HP
Onto level 100 Evader
Onto level 100 Dodger :)

ILW

Whats the TT + markup of your inventory + gear? (exclude skills, as they are worthless these days with the few ESIs MA still drops)

I do not really expect answers, but EU is a game of money, so If I was to poor a few million dollars into the game, I could quite easily achieve all of that in the same time period, maybe even faster ...

If you did it or fun and enjoy the game, well done, massive number on almost all stats, if you try to make a living with EU, have you listed the amount of hours you "played/worked" ?

Onto 500 HP
Onto level 100 Evader

ILW

You dont need Millions

20-50k usd and you are Set
Actualy you dont even need 20k usd

Just do some Research,and stop listening to people who are toxic

I dont know yazuki but i am confident he didnt depo more then 30.000 usd.

Edit* the twen item drop alone already Covers the loss he had during skilling 🙋‍♂️

Last edited:
well--- "in love with" asked the question that no one dares...
as per all the games, either you invest time or money. and of course the less time commands the more money...

a second argument is that DEPOSITED MONEY is not LOST MONEY. it becomes inventory, gears and skills

just one 20k skill line is 13.400 PEd worth, Entropiawiki fails to acoutn 30k but we can say at least 25.000 Ped worth in TT

so Skill set alone is over 200.000 ped (and require at least 10m ped shot even on juice or pills).

as per pouring MILLIONS..... 50k Eur max can lead to top of food chain.

Last edited:

Using rental chips/Fen 13 Tier 3/Perf 15 Tier 5, it took a little under 2 months to skill from 1 to 200 for me and there was barely any signs of slowing down even at over 20k Electrokinesis. With a T10 Perf chip and skill pills running the entire time, I wouldn't be surprised if lvl 500+ in Electric Hit was achievable within a year starting from scratch as long as that new player has guidance.

Onto 500 HP
Onto level 100 Evader

ILW
It's very silly to ask what the worth of my account is excluding skills when the whole point of this past year was to invest heavily into skilling while ignoring most MU opportunities because of how loot 2.0 works and how much of my success relies on looter levels. Nevertheless you should take a read through my thread and almost all of these questions will be answered. I document every single gear upgrade I pick up, how much PED I cycled and all my TT returns as well as big MU loot/gains. If you understand the market value of items, you will have a very good picture of what exactly I deposited and where I currently stand.

Without considering any skill values, I'm already above break even but if we're taking into account the huge investment required to skill to 100 animal looter and the obvious worth of my skills then I am way above net positive in my investment.

Jesus christ, im in the game over 12 years and im no way close to your numbers :D (tho fact is im not a hunter at all, just casually)

I think it may have been discussed earlyer in this thread, but i must ask.

How much time you spend playing entropia on average ?

like 20 hours a day ????

Thank you for response, im really curious about this
I work from home which is why this was the perfect game for me to pick up as I'm always on my PC whether its for work or just entertainment.

Onto 500 HP
Onto level 100 Evader

ILW
Id actually be surprised if he deposited over 50k peds. Ok if he wanted nice cash-flow then max 100k. Nowhere near a million dollars 🙂

You either PLAY the game or PAY the game.
All depends on your RL skills.

Using rental chips/Fen 13 Tier 3/Perf 15 Tier 5, it took a little under 2 months to skill from 1 to 200 for me and there was barely any signs of slowing down even at over 20k Electrokinesis. With a T10 Perf chip and skill pills running the entire time, I wouldn't be surprised if lvl 500+ in Electric Hit was achievable within a year starting from scratch as long as that new player has guidance.

It's very silly to ask what the worth of my account is excluding skills when the whole point of this past year was to invest heavily into skilling while ignoring most MU opportunities because of how loot 2.0 works and how much of my success relies on looter levels. Nevertheless you should take a read through my thread and almost all of these questions will be answered. I document every single gear upgrade I pick up, how much PED I cycled and all my TT returns as well as big MU loot/gains. If you understand the market value of items, you will have a very good picture of what exactly I deposited and where I currently stand.

Without considering any skill values, I'm already above break even but if we're taking into account the huge investment required to skill to 100 animal looter and the obvious worth of my skills then I am way above net positive in my investment.

I work from home which is why this was the perfect game for me to pick up as I'm always on my PC whether its for work or just entertainment.
Massive grats on your achievment :D

On your 500lvl estimate i may need to put a dampener though, i noticed from your general skills you have most now in the 11-12k bracket and surprisingly very evenly (that usually needs quite abit of codexing or chipping to keep skills that even) this helped you getting high in a number of professions quickly but also means that you likely will experience a slow down in many areas same time once your skills go 13k+.

One other question of curiosity as you have been very focused on only a few mob types and therefor in theory should not have much codex and i see your first aid as lifesteal hunter at 6.9k - have you been picking first aid from codex rewards ? cause im also lifesteel hunter and my first aid after several years is only 5.4k

Last edited:
Massive grats on your achievment :D

On your 500lvl estimate i may need to put a dampener though, i noticed from your general skills you have most now in the 11-12k bracket and surprisingly very evenly (that usually needs quite abit of codexing or chipping to keep skills that even) this helped you getting high in a number of professions quickly but also means that you likely will experience a slow down in many areas same time once your skills go 13k+.

One other question of curiosity as you have been very focused on only a few mob types and therefor in theory should not have much codex and i see your first aid as lifesteal hunter at 6.9k - have you been picking first aid from codex rewards ? cause im also lifesteel hunter and my first aid after several years is only 5.4k
Not quite, when I started skilling for MF I had 0 MF related skills and around 8k in secondary skills so my overall Electro hit profession was around 10. Even at 190+ I was gaining over 2 levels a day and that was with a tier 2-5 Perf chip, so we can see what kind of gains can happen with a T10 chip using DPS buffs and skill pills. You'd be surprised at how much contribution electrokinesis skills alone give on the profession. Over 75% of my hit levels come purely from Electrokinesis at the moment since its lvl 200+ with 30k+ electrokinesis currently on my Avatar.

AkdnRjL.png

This is around what my secondary skills looked like when I started skilling MF. Less than 10 levels of contribution from unrelated MF skills as before this I did not touch MF at all.

As for the codex/first aid question, I have almost zero codex contribution to those skills as I only have 90 Meta ranks and all my Codex rewards+repeatables have gone into only looter specific skills(Dexterity/Perception). I borrowed my friends FEN Mod fap to quickly unlock Doctor which is where those skills came from.

Over 75% of my hit levels come purely from Electrokinesis at the moment since its lvl 200+ with 30k+ electrokinesis currently on my Avatar.
I see, and thanks for the explanation about first aid, yes having a single skill with such large contribution for sure makes leveling fast, but it also means at really high lvl your biggest skill gets slowed the most - at 30kpoints a skillpoint is about 1.7/1.8ped tt - at 70k points you are looking at near 3ped tt per point and you will need more then 70k points electrokinesis to make it to lvl500.

$5 is carrying on my legacy of hunting Fleshrippers with the Perfected chip so I wouldn't be surprised to see him at 70k Electrokinesis one day unless he decides to swap weapons again :sneaky:

$5 is carrying on my legacy of hunting Fleshrippers with the Perfected chip so I wouldn't be surprised to see him at 70k Electrokinesis one day unless he decides to swap weapons again :sneaky:
Spoilers.

Depends on the findings of my current tests. Not looking so good. But good for the weapon. :)

Wouldnt it be best to kill only mobs that drops best items, instead of going for skills, after you got gear for it?

Wouldnt it be best to kill only mobs that drops best items, instead of going for skills, after you got gear for it?
please tell me what to kill for best items and i will use a (L) armor to kill them :)
of course the only ONLY WAY is to maximize looter and eff for returns

Yazuki,

the only reason I excluded skills in the question of

Deposits - Ingame Value

is that fact that it would take years to chip out even one uber like yourself and whether that is worthwhile is a whole different story. Plus most skills are worthless these days anyway (at least thats my understanding).

Also, my post was not inteded to be disrespectful but since this is an RCE, the factor money is, besides knowledge an extremely important one. If one was to pour millions of dollars into EU, he/she would surely achieve uber levels quite easily ...

I lack your knowledge, your motivation, your time you can spent ingame so I have chosen to reasonably heavily invest into deeds and use that money to finance my gameplay, might not be the smartest, but the beauty of the game is that everyone can play how they like ...

Good luck

Back