Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

I'm at a loss for words I don't even know....

0JdrG01.png
gz again :p Thats some serious luck right there!

Big gz again.

If i were negative i'd say this is a proof of personal pool is a gigantic bullshit.

Don't forget to post your full result at the end of month !

Not sure if I’ve said this already - this is a great log thanks for sharing your journey with us!

what’s your armour / healing set up? Can’t see it in first post.

Not sure if I’ve said this already - this is a great log thanks for sharing your journey with us!

what’s your armour / healing set up? Can’t see it in first post.
Thanks I use a mix of Ghost/Eon/Random limited harnesses + Mk. 5b Plates/AP-impact plates depending on what I can get away with currently for Flesh rippers, and for healing Summer 2020 ring + Adj resto chip. I avoid using a FAP at all costs since I don't have a cost effective one
Seeing the interest in your progress makes me wish you would stream it.
Henry goes those days somewhere, so it will be good if you can do it.
I personally find EU streams pretty boring unless you got a webcam + talk often or you're an uber that everyone wants to check out and see what they're up to, but if there's enough demand I could maybe setup some streams. I'd most likely just be chilling listening to music though as a fair warning haha

Might be better to do araneatrox young than flesh ripper as arane has a reputation of dropping very good items and has some tier comps and good L stuff, seems to have L shadow and resto 10 L, not sure about shadow, if flesh rippers dont have anything to sell. Also arane can drop UL slugstorm. Arane is bit easier on damage side than flesh ripper, so less def/healing.
While in theory a good advice, there's no good spawn for ara young outside of taxed LA (3% tax). In terms of fast skilling ,rippers are hard to beat. And ara do not have 3% MU.

This guy is damn dedicated, "Hunting Rank: 15 of 3 500" after what, 3 months? 😎 Stay stronk!

The EL rank only refers to the number of globals in the last 30 days, it's not all-time by default (have to select it). To appear in the all-time, Yuki will need almost 16,000 globals and he is not even at 2k. But yeah that's the way to keep growing; stay in that top 20 or so (30 days list), then you know you are out-pacing the majority of other hunters.

Nothing wrong with someone spending money on something they enjoy. Don't knock it. This information is nice and important for others to see.

Thanks Yazuki for showing the information and data. Will follow this journey

I don't doubt its merit, but this post proves the usual: with cash you ALWAYS work anywhere... The rest of us mortals make noise to ignore because we just play, we don't buy expensives skills, or weapons with 3 months' salary or other things... so, it might seem misleading for a rookie under normal circumstances to get to this point.

On the other hand, I repeat, he has his merit and continues like this... and above all, share and don't be haughty or insulting like others, who also had their path of bitterness but have already forgotten....

I don't doubt its merit, but this post proves the usual: with cash you ALWAYS work anywhere... The rest of us mortals make noise to ignore because we just play, we don't buy expensives skills, or weapons with 3 months' salary or other things... so, it might seem misleading for a rookie under normal circumstances to get to this point.

On the other hand, I repeat, he has his merit and continues like this... and above all, share and don't be haughty or insulting like others, who also had their path of bitterness but have already forgotten....
3 months salary, damn I'm broke, that's like a full damn years salary for me man :laugh:

I would hope most people under normal circumstances would research how much the weapons I'm using were in the first place if they were interested in following in my footsteps, but yes I'm definitely in a fortunate position which allows me to do all this.

At the same time I don't have so much disposable income that I can just randomly throw my money at the game and hope it works out, everything I've been doing so far has been with a clear plan in mind with a ton of research and theory crafting on my end to provide the best opportunity for myself to succeed while not throwing my money away at the same time.

My intent is to share this information with everyone and if they ever do plan on following in my steps and have the resources to do so, I hope to guide them every step of the way if it means they can succeed too. I don't care about hiding some secrets to make a profit in this game or whatever, everything I do is public and will continue to be so through this log, and if you have any questions then feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Also big monthly update post coming for August at the end of today or tomorrow morning stay tuned :D

I would hope most people under normal circumstances would research how much the weapons I'm using were in the first place if they were interested in following in my footsteps, but yes I'm definitely in a fortunate position which allows me to do all this.

At the same time I don't have so much disposable income that I can just randomly throw my money at the game and hope it works out, everything I've been doing so far has been with a clear plan in mind with a ton of research and theory crafting on my end to provide the best opportunity for myself to succeed while not throwing my money away at the same time.

My intent is to share this information with everyone and if they ever do plan on following in my steps and have the resources to do so, I hope to guide them every step of the way if it means they can succeed too. I don't care about hiding some secrets to make a profit in this game or whatever, everything I do is public and will continue to be so through this log, and if you have any questions then feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Also big monthly update post coming for August at the end of today or tomorrow morning stay tuned :D
Sharing is Caring. Good luck wit your Journey.

Back