Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Faf5y0f.png

Ended Halloween Mayhem with lvl 15 Electric hit and optimized skilling for lvl 100 as quick as possible. Used my saved up codex repeatables from HW Mayhem to boost Electric hit to 38 so I can use a rented Tier 9 Kinetic 10 chip and then skilled til lvl 70 hit to use a rented Tier 2 Electric 13 FEN chip.

Overall it took 2 weeks from the Friday after Mayhem til today to level 15-100 and further optimizations could've been made. 100% skill pills were used the full time while hunting Old Jacks and Young Flesh rippers. Old Fleshrippers would've been ideal but I don't have enough lifesteal or a good enough resto chip to sustain their damage. Also would've been ideal to rent a higher tier FEN chip with a Mayhem 1 Amp instead of a Kinetic 7 FEN amp which I think would've cut skilling time down to under 9-10 days with 200+ DPS vs my current setup of 135 DPS.

Holy crap congrats that is some dedication!! Now you only need a chip ;)

November 10th progress -> November 29th progress

Current stats:

Avatar: Yasuki Yuki Kairi (created June 15, 2022)
Total skills: 356394 -> 407549
Health: 294 -> 319
BLP Pistoleer Hit: 121 -> 123
Ranged BLP Dmg: 120 -> 125
Electro Kinetic Dmg: 60 -> 115
Electro Kinetic Hit: 15 -> 102
Animal Looter: 71 -> 75
Mutant Looter: 58 -> 60
Robot Looter: 30 -> 33
Evader: 64 -> 71
Dodger: 45 -> 51

Current Gear:

A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected Tier 7 + Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified
Eon Armor Set Tier 2
Christmas 2020 + Summer 2020 Rings
Improved Imperium Tier 2
6/7 Titan Tier 3/4

Notable Loot:

6381 PED Old Jack
4179 PED Old Jack
Rare Mayhem Token (Strongbox)
Easter 2022 Ring

Returns for the month:

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
540626.79 PED566339.65 PED95.46 %94410143378

Conclusion for the month

Finally got skilling Melee+MF out of the way so now I'm mainly focusing on just getting higher looter levels so I can comfortably grind TWEN without worrying about my bankroll always hemorrhaging from low TT returns. I didn't expect Merry Mayhem to come so soon or be 6 weeks long so I'm a little short on enhancers but luckily I bought a bunch in bulk before the announcement. Should hopefully be good for at least 4 weeks maybe 5, we'll see but I'm just praying that pyrite stabilizes a bit by then so I can craft and use some of my OACs.

Current goals

Aiming to grind at least 50k tokens this Mayhem event so that I can hopefully aim for a weapon pull by the end of Easter Mayhem. If I get really lucky and manage to pull a Christmas 2022 ring I plan on using that to try and push cat 10 otherwise I don't think I have enough healing to handle it. Biggest bottleneck for me at the moment is my resto chip without any FAP so I rely purely on lifesteal most of the time and that's only at 3-5% with my 2020 ring combo.

Last edited:
created June 15, 2022

NGL I played on and off for 12 years and yeah, nvm my skill count :LOL:

This is some pretty serious pushing towards your goals - impressive log.

With unlimited budget, I know I would not be able to do this (in this kind of time frame).

Well shit, none of this was planned at all but Linzey reached out with a great deal so I guess I'm now the owner of a full set of Mod Shadow :love:

Huge huge shoutout to Linzey and his soc Endgame for making this happen. I'm glad I decided to make this thread otherwise I never would've met such great people.

t1kIFxr.png

"journey from brand new player to uber, in less than 6months. " Every time you make an update you somehow managed to suprise me man, damn you're going all all haha.. gz and enjoy, just a set of HAZEN and you're done

Merry Mayhem 2022

November 29th -> January 11th progress

Current stats:

Total skills: 407549 -> 433093
Health: 319 -> 332
BLP Pistoleer Hit: 123 -> 141
Ranged BLP Dmg: 125 -> 141
Animal Looter: 75 -> 81
Mutant Looter: 60 -> 63
Robot Looter: 33 -> 36
Evader: 71 -> 73
Dodger: 51 -> 53

Current Gear:

Mod Shadow Armor Set
Improved Imperium Tier 2

Notable Loot:

zvKGZWV.png

y9qC5YZ.png

3hKCgGU.png

Returns for this Mayhem:

Does not include armor decay (roughly 45 PED/hr) so TT return displayed is skewed in my favor, it's just very rough to track it over such a long duration
Around 500k PED was cycled with a BP-110 and 40k with a BC-80, the rest was using my BP-70

1,504,110.6 PED1,520,326.83 PED98.93 %309614294,540

Christmas Strongbox x 23,518
Mayhem Token x 64,246
Entropia Unreal Token x 107

Wow this is some amazing grinding. Question though, do you really spend 45 ped an hour on armor repairs? Sounds really high. I spent about 5-10 ped an hour and thought that was a lot. You're also killing a lot faster so I assume they don't get to hit you that much?

Wow this is some amazing grinding. Question though, do you really spend 45 ped an hour on armor repairs? Sounds really high. I spent about 5-10 ped an hour and thought that was a lot. You're also killing a lot faster so I assume they don't get to hit you that much?
Yes those numbers are quite common for high protection armors.

Mega Cred!
You continue to be a good inspiration.

1500$ for mindark for few month of playing? Its expensive

1500$ for mindark for few month of playing? Its expensive
Are you kidding me? 99% tt return and 6% MU means a net gain of 75k ped(!), and that's a conservative calculation. And I guess this was Yuku's motivation for skilling up so fast beforehand.

I am surprised he didn't get a rare token in 294 000 kills (!!!) - that says something about how little chance I have getting one by doing Silver mission lol. How people find the time to cycle 1.5M peds during Christmas is another mystery alltogether (unless macros are heavily used).

The evader increase surprises me most there, were you taking evader codex skills, or skill pills? I did a similar grind during this mayhem and barely even got one level (70-71)!

The evader increase surprises me most there, were you taking evader codex skills, or skill pills? I did a similar grind during this mayhem and barely even got one level (70-71)!
Only a few 10-30% pills were used and all codex rewards went into perception. Might be the intuition difference like Alina mentioned.

I wonder how easter mayhem will do for you with the comparative low robot looter, or do you switch over to some bots in the meantime to get that up?

I wonder how easter mayhem will do for you with the comparative low robot looter, or do you switch over to some bots in the meantime to get that up?
The same as how my HW mayhem went I'd imagine(terribly)

Are you kidding me? 99% tt return and 6% MU means a net gain of 75k ped(!), and that's a conservative calculation. And I guess this was Yuku's motivation for skilling up so fast beforehand.

I am surprised he didn't get a rare token in 294 000 kills (!!!) - that says something about how little chance I have getting one by doing Silver mission lol. How people find the time to cycle 1.5M peds during Christmas is another mystery alltogether (unless macros are heavily used).
In this case It seems to be used… s

hmmmm …Look at his HOF screenshots..

In this case It seems to be used… s
I've discussed my stance/thoughts on macros already in other threads but I'll reiterate here. I could say I'm just spamming the interact key and staring at my screen the whole time and setting alarms throughout the night for when I need to repair or that I slept comfortably throughout Mayhem and didn't need to look at my screen a single time. People will believe what they want to believe or that their level of "macro/automation" is completely fair, but other players aren't.

At the end of the day I'm willing to be completely transparent and open about my PED cycled, where I'm hunting, all my Mayhem results and numbers so that players looking to start or heavily invest into the game have the full complete picture of how it is. Feel free to make a separate thread if you want to discuss macroing and its ethicality.

Yazuki, huge congratz, man! A well deserved profitable Mayhem. There is the right way to do it and then three levels above, there is what you did, left me speechless. Awesome, simply awesome.

Keep it up and best of luck with the upcoming TWEN.

January 11th progress-> January 31st progress

Current stats:

(Skilling was split between bp-70 and lp-100)

Total skills: 433093 -> 461533
Health: 332 -> 345
BLP Pistoleer Hit: 141 -> 161
Ranged BLP Dmg: 141 -> 158
Laser Pistoleer Hit: 138 -> 147
Ranged Laser Dmg: 124 -> 133
Animal Looter: 81 -> 86
Mutant Looter: 63 -> 66
Robot Looter: 36 -> 38
Evader: 73 -> 78
Dodger: 53 -> 57

Current Gear:
A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified Tier 9 + HC204 Amp (Borrowing from friend)
Mod Shadow Armor Set

Returns for this Month:

828,696.66 PED840,143.34 PED98.64 %166816210,721

Keeping this month's update short since it was only for 3 weeks and nothing special really happened. The skilling looks a lot faster only because I had a stockpile of 100% skill pills and wanted to use all of them before the TWEN event. Excited to see animal looter reaching closer to level 100 every update and the TT returns definitely have gotten better.

Last edited:
My working theory for how TWEN loot works has been that since loot is universally global, the main determining factor is a monsters level for the drop rate of items. Main reason for this is that I can't possibly see MA going through every single mob out there in the universe and setting the rates manually just because of how completely arbitrary the monster level seems at times with some mobs having horrendous hp/lvl ratios that don't match the difficulty of the mob. Therefore they just set blanket drop rates for certain items with higher level mobs having better drop chances.

So far this theory is holding true for Unreal Tokens as I target high level mobs with the best hp/lvl ratios and getting a constant supply of token drops compared to others with similar PED cycles but hunting mobs with mediocre hp/lvl ratios. This seems to indicate that PED input isn't really taken into account and that only loot events(mob kills) is the main factor with each mob having a static chance to loot a token.

Obviously this information is anecdotal but I wanted to share it with everyone so that you can decide for yourself how you want to go about hunting mobs for TWEN :) I haven't looted any UL item thus far, but I believe this gives the best chances

Currently Unreal Token count is 81 with around a 200k PED cycle

or they might be manually inserting the TWEN into the mob while watching the player hunt.

Totally anecdotal bcuz I am the guy who looted Argo Weak FEN from Argo young on my 7th day playing this game for the first time LOL while everyone was hunting Argo Guardian and above

Got a new weapon upgrade, super excited to see how TWEN goes for me since this is what I've been working towards and preparing for since I started EU 🥳

XITpRra.png

Back