Yiiieehaaa - 7.000 in Frist Aid

Oije

Dominant
Society
ViaD
Meu Oije Saltandpepper
Broke the 7.000 barrier in Frist Aid Today. That was really a hard piece of work !

WOW!! :eek:

Gratz!!

you're crazy XD

GJ! ;)

If you got it from pure hunting you must have enormous hunting skills :eek: and very impressive work.

If you got it from buying skills then you must have spend ALOT of peds on it :eek: and that's very impressive too.

But if you got it from snablefapping then im not impressed :o:

:)

yeah - must agree with Mindbuster - with snable fapping its peace of shit.... just takes some time..

Oije said:
Broke the 7.000 barrier in Frist Aid Today. That was really a hard piece of work !

Great work.
What Pro Standing do you have on it now?
When you get Marvelous in Pro Staning (Guess you soon get it) you will unlock Scientist. :cool:
Tell me when you got it. (I have some nice theories about how it helps on your general science skills)

/Kjetil :cool:

MindBuster said:
If you got it from pure hunting you must have enormous hunting skills :eek: and very impressive work.

If you got it from buying skills then you must have spend ALOT of peds on it :eek: and that's very impressive too.

But if you got it from snablefapping then im not impressed :o:

:)

(1) I am not a snable-fapper I fap on Plumas :loco:
(2) I cant follow ur argumentation. What is the difference to spend PEDs in buying skills or to spend PEDs in buying FAP5s ? In both cases are a lot of
PEDs necessary
(3) My hunting skills arent that bad, but still not good enough
(4) My Pro Standing is now Remarkable Medic

Wow :eek:

What FAP don't you heal full every time with? :)

Konve said:
Wow :eek:

What FAP don't you heal full every time with? :)

yes! i want to know the same thing! very nice oije :girl:

Hehe, nice going Oije, congratulations :)

In my whole carrier I used FAP5 and FAP50. Had not the money to buy better ones :silly2:

Tested FAP18, FAP28 and FAP90 and with all of them I have always full healing rate.

Wow! That´s cool. Congratz! :D

Gratz :D
Can you give us an idea what it costed you to skill up that high?

Einstein said:
Gratz :D
Can you give us an idea what it costed you to skill up that high?

Hey Pst. My wife is looking. If she will ever discover how much I deposit then I never will be able to type anithing on a keyboard again ....

Well back to the question:

I am not sure. I guess 30.000 PEDs at minimum. I needed 1 FAP per level to break the 6.900 to 7.000 barrier (=1500 PEDs)

good. now go fapping for the 10k barrier and show us some new skills? (dunno if there will come any, but... never know!)

Pretender said:
good. now go fapping for the 10k barrier and show us some new skills? (dunno if there will come any, but... never know!)

I am working on it - i am working :banghead:

waiting for medical therapy ...

Good Work

Good work gratz :D

Very nice indeed! How many hitpoints do you have?

Kjetil - i have scientist - explain ur theories :)

damn double post

Nice... so what do u get from having uber high FAP skills?

PhOeNiX-47 said:
Nice... so what do u get from having uber high FAP skills?

If you use big fap while fapping you can have many mobs on you and get much hp and evade skills.

HunterZ said:
Kjetil - i have scientist - explain ur theories :)

We who unlocked it can take it in PM's ;)

Anyway, I also hear rumors about a doctor skill or something like that when you get arch master in pro standing. I guess that would be the last unlockable skill so far in medic?

/Kjetil :cool:

HP 149
Evade 5880
Alertness 9280
Total skillpoints round 120.000

It becomes much easier now to withstand mob attacks. Can handle smaller mobs with Axe and Pixie quite well

Gratz :D way to go

:king:

Grats Oije!
Amazing... :D

Gratzz Dude.

U now an official an diplomated Gynocologist :)

Back