Info: Yog Horror 2.0?

Funny part is that you think this dev crew actually can migrate to ue5 :)
I personally had hopes prior to them firing a bunch of staff in favor of "AI" and then releasing a graphic and a ChatGPT made poem about the Spina mobs. It was literally the effort of an 8 year old turning in a grade school project.

It was just icing on the cake and acted as the tipping point to really cement the notion they are filled to the brim with incompetence.

The fact there are exploits like this and guaranteed others that are just left unchecked for who knows how long only serves to lower the confidence even further in this being a legitimate place to put your money.

The only redeeming thing they could do is open source the codebase so that those participating in this economic environment can be sure there's nothing shady going on and possibly offer fixes for when something is found to be not operating correctly.

WTF are you smoking??

ToU - 8. J
The ToU can say whatever it wants if you allowe 1 person to do something without punishment you are legaly requiered to treath evrebody else the same for the same thing.
That's like saying.. "someone figured out how to commit murder without getting caught so you now are legally able to do it". The law (tos) still says you can't [legally].
you are wrong there it is "If two people commit the same crime you have to punishe both with the same punishment"

The ToU can say whatever it wants if you allowe 1 person to do something without punishment you are legaly requiered to treath evrebody else the same for the same thing.

you are wrong there it is "If two people commit the same crime you have to punishe both with the same punishment"
I dare you to take that to court and get the quick dose of reality that you need.

I dare you to take that to court and get the quick dose of reality that you need.
ok so the rules only apply to some people.

maybe the principal of equality before the law will help understand it.
if you have 4 people who robb a bank and all get caught on camera you cant punish only 1 and let the other 3 go. its all or none there is no inbetween.

Back