Yog Pet Buff Issue

Several high cat players was not baned and is very active in this forum.

.....:duh: oh boy.... i m just gladly satisfied the ⚖ is in the right hands.

Yes i seen them. Very active on this Forum also.

Additionally, some participants have demanded a review of the results from previous Mayhem events where the unintended Yog pet buff may have provided an advantage, inadvertently or intentionally. We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.

Can somebody define "next few weeks"?

Happy birthday to this thread.!!!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

It's little over one year old, huh, how time flies. It was like yesterday when everyone (but few) were shocked to read this and now, after a year, it's like part of the family, everyone is used to it, it's just something that ages... :)

Im confused, I thought this was fixed? Was it not? Did the latest patch re-enable it?

Edit: Ohh nvm me! I was confused for a second here.

Im confused, I thought this was fixed? Was it not? Did the latest patch re-enable it?

It is fixed, exploiters fixed themselves some money in their pockets ?????

Yog Pet Buff Issue

...MindArk has decided it would be unfair and impractical to punish participants who directly or indirectly benefited from the unintended buff, for example stripping prizes awarded in previous Mayhem events...

Originally Posted Here

From MA Website about Yog Pet Buff
considering that it is not possible to definitively conclude that use of the pet was in every case intended to exploit the buff to gain an advantage, MindArk has decided it would be unfair and impractical to punish participants

So the conclusion of this Buff is that MA says:
As long as you do not tell us there is a exploit, use it.
You will not be punished because we did not know about this exploit and you may not intended to use it.

This means MA will never puish Expoliters. Very sad to hear this especially as it is a real cash game with real money involved.
Oh no in one case they will act quickly, if their bankroll is involved then they will do everything to take every ped away if the can or stop the game until it is fixed.

Pendant ce temps, à Veracruz....

A shame but not a surprise. We all got screwed, not only by MA but also by the exploiters and cheaters.

Conclusion of the story : MA lost money, credibility and players.

Microsoft and Sony say thanks.

we are still waiting btw. any status updates from officials? 2 weeks is almost passed

I said that in the beginning of this thread - that exploit allowed faster cycle and in no universe or alternative universes, Mindark will punish players who cycle more!

You guys are so silly sometimes, it makes me think where you getting all them moneys to play this game in first place!

back in 2020 couple of weeks after halloween mayhem i remember getting some message showing how my scores in old mayhem moved up 2 spots or something like that, but still I ended up 11th place, so i wasnt gonna get awarded more tokens but then the next mayhem which was xmas 2020 5-6 more ppl were temporarily banned so then SHOULD MY SCORES BE ADJUSTED AGAIN AFTER THIS LAST WAVE OF TEMP BANS? 5 OF THOSE WERE IN CAT 10.. I FEEL I HAVE SOME COMPENSATION COMING MY WAY, AM I RIGHT?

Last edited:
Last week, I just noticed that some exploiters were emptying the mayhem token vendor- nice job! More than 2 years have passed by now instead of 2 weeks...

Its Happening

index.php

As a result I can share this

so we got rewards but no punishments... interesting

Last edited:
good old strategy give everyone a reward so they can shut the fk up. No punishment for yog abusers tho, they can withdraw, they kept M tokens and rare tokens. It's still a good business to cheat and steal.

I want an award…
Good they finally awarded the rightful winners.
Shame no news on punishments

hmm.... I didn't get any and I should have...

Back