Yog Pet Buff Issue

There would be many more possibilityes to find out who used Yog pets intentionally, kowing the having a Bug.

For example, you have a maximum reload buf. This reload buff max value could be cirumvented using the pet instead of pills to only come to max reload buff

There is also the possibility that insted of using pills etc to use the pet to got to max Reload buff.

So participants who used pills etc. to get to max reload buff and the suddenly not used all the pills etc to get to max reload but spawned instead a yog to get to max reload buff certainly knew about the exploit.

Like this there are many more cases you could proofe someone knew about the bugged pet and how to use it to gain this illegal advantage from it.

I bet many who use Entropia Universe could show more scenarios to show someone knew about the bug and used the pet to gain a illegal advantage.

When we receive the compensation from being stolen will we get the tokens for each event for we receive them bulk as a whole.
Id like to know in advance when that will take place and if possible to know exactly if i receive a certain amount of tokens Id like to know for what event I got it from for example (Halloween 2019 annihilation - you received xxxx tokens).
Thanks

helloo many months now. If peple got moved down then we get extra tokens in inv? but so the vendors get restrocked also? many months now :(

There would be many more possibilityes to find out who used Yog pets intentionally, kowing the having a Bug.

For example, you have a maximum reload buf. This reload buff max value could be cirumvented using the pet instead of pills to only come to max reload buff

There is also the possibility that insted of using pills etc to use the pet to got to max Reload buff.

So participants who used pills etc. to get to max reload buff and the suddenly not used all the pills etc to get to max reload but spawned instead a yog to get to max reload buff certainly knew about the exploit.

Like this there are many more cases you could proofe someone knew about the bugged pet and how to use it to gain this illegal advantage from it.

I bet many who use Entropia Universe could show more scenarios to show someone knew about the bug and used the pet to gain a illegal advantage.
The yog pet stacked with max reload, so 30%+25%=55% reload buff

as far as I understood, it added 25% to your total reload. meaning 25% was added to the top of 130% = 162.5% total reload

So even more serious flaw as I thought they could only add the Yog buff as long as reload buff was not maxed(30%) so insted of a gain of maximal 20% over the max reload as MA fixed it to they could add either 25% or even 32,5% on top of the 30% allowed reload buff. So everyone who did it knew exactly that he cheated by haveing more than the maximal allowed reload Buff as stated in the GUI. But as already mentioned it was a win - win situation for the cheaters and MA - one got more chance to win the event the other gained mored on the decay and ammo spent from that participant.

As soon as the issue became more widely known late last week, we moved very quickly to correct the issue via a server hotfix

THX Evey!

Here MA states that if a cheat is know more widely they will move very quickly to correct it.

So if you know such a bug and MA support does not react, Post it in ever Forum connected to EU so that it is more widely known then MA will act very quickly!

Time goes by and nothing changes, loyal customers got ignored and forgotten...and abused. As always.
MA, MA never changes.

3 days until new mayhem and previous mayhems still not resolved...

3 days until new mayhem and previous mayhems still not resolved...
... and will not get resolved unless a big campaign initiated by high / medium depositors starts, in game and on every possible forum related to EU, including forums dedicated to MMO games boards.
As usually, MA will not do ANYTHING unless they have a huge loss of public image and / or money.
And this is such a shame... MA would get a huge trust boost if they resolved such issues on their own, without any community intervention.

Both my wife and I received a congrats message this morning from MA "System" message in game, that we placed in our respective Mayhem assault cats but no tokens were added to our accounts. No date or event was mentioned either, it just had this mornings time stamp. Maybe we are getting close or just a glitch. Anyone else get one of these?

Both my wife and I received a congrats message this morning from MA "System" message in game, that we placed in our respective Mayhem assault cats but no tokens were added to our accounts. No date or event was mentioned either, it just had this mornings time stamp. Maybe we are getting close or just a glitch. Anyone else get one of these?

this is a bug, it sometimes happens. I got one for assult yet never have done an assult...

This is getting ridiculous already, @Ludvig|MindArk what is taking so long? we have another mayhem going on already ... can we at least get some ETA?

I've received this message too after 2 month away of Entropia.
At least informations were correct about my rank..

Never got any update on my ranks and tokens yet...Will MA step up someday and take responsibility towards flawed paying customers ?

Hardly doubt it, they can still prove me wrong, though.

Since ..ANOTHER... mayhem has finished and we have yet to get a satisfactory answer.. hell even any answer..... lets just bump this up to the top

June to November (3 months?) ridluciouls.

Might get a reply after Xmas event we are working on it.

I post here in a somewhat spreadout time frame. I do this because every time I post in this thread... loot sucks for me... but yet I still post. When will we know and get a final reckoning....

Somehow it feels like we still did not get any answer : neither punishment nor compensation over this issue, right ?

Somehow it feels like we still did not get any answer : neither punishment nor compensation over this issue, right ?

We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.

June 17th 2020

Ludvig popped up on 8th Sept 2020

We are currently working on this issue, but it will take some time. Thank you for your patience.

I say check back year 2022 (0r 2023)

We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.

June 17th 2020

We are currently working on this issue, but it will take some time. Thank you for your patience.

Victims may die before getting any compensation. This game feels more and more like real life....

Victims may die before getting any compensation. This game feels more and more like real life....

Prolly they count on that

Any clue when the investigation will be concluded MA?

June 17th 2020

Almost 6 months now and assultely nothing except on 8th Sept 2020 and a NEW MAYHEM IS RUNNING WHEN PAST RUN OF PREVIS STILL NOT BEEN DELCLARED!!!. Perhaps on Monday maybes :)

Will we know this year? or will it be 2021or even 2022.....

I still got a yog to sell guyz !

Back