Yog Pet Buff Issue

I still got a yog to sell guyz !

There was a guy looking for one, on the buying section of the forum, in a post around halloween mayhem 2019. Not sure he found one and not sure how you can reach him, he's not logegd in the game ever since Bertha announced the halloween mayhem 2020 results. Him and a couple of his friends from the soc he's leading have stopped playing ever since, maybe they're upset or something. I guess we will never know.... but good luck selling your Yog, Liu.

There are good people reporting this for a long time and pointing fingers at cheaters, I wonder how they feel learning they were playing alongside or even 'led' by same type of low moral people? How do you feel guys? Going to protect them forever?

There was a guy looking for one, on the buying section of the forum, in a post around halloween mayhem 2019. Not sure he found one and not sure how you can reach him, he's not logegd in the game ever since Bertha announced the halloween mayhem 2020 results. Him and a couple of his friends from the soc he's leading have stopped playing ever since, maybe they're upset or something. I guess we will never know.... but good luck selling your Yog, Liu.

There are good people reporting this for a long time and pointing fingers at cheaters, I wonder how they feel learning they were playing alongside or even 'led' by same type of low moral people? How do you feel guys? Going to protect them forever?

Ah ah thank you but it feels like nobody wants my yog anymore, i wonder why ?
I tamed it myself tho !!

If you post here "Has anyone seen xxxx lately, I kinda miss him, what is he up to these days", It wount be considered shaming :p

PS! You can also post this for group of people you miss, no forum rules broken!

Ah ah thank you but it feels like nobody wants my yog anymore, i wonder why ?
I tamed it myself tho !!
I had the same "problem" recently, tamed and leveled one but no takers for peds, until having the idea to swap for an Asclarias instead. To my surprise, it worked much faster than expected (after going to Next Island and advertising it there). I don't know what their motivation was but we both walked away very happy.

And almost 8 months later.. exactly what more do we know? If I was doing an investigation and it took 8 months, I'd be fired, like 6 months ago..... I'm not gonna let this go and I'm sure there are alot of others who will not either...

And almost 8 months later.. exactly what more do we know? If I was doing an investigation and it took 8 months, I'd be fired, like 6 months ago..... I'm not gonna let this go and I'm sure there are alot of others who will not either...

Uh dude people got banned and removed from mayhem listings.. they just didn't release names but it happened

Probably this is the scandal that really made me go away from this game.

Unless I am personally compensated for what has been stolen from us by these cheaters, I think my opinion is done on this company.

Uh dude people got banned and removed from mayhem listings.. they just didn't release names but it happened
I'm not looking for names, they said they would compensate to those who were cheated out of placement. yet still nothing..

" with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff. "

I'm not looking for names, they said they would compensate to those who were cheated out of placement. yet still nothing..

" with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff. "

I've heard that some people in category 10 have gotten extra compensation already. As all those banned were in cat 10 for the past couple years I think that may be where the only compensation was

Its good they took some action, but I expected more players to get banned. Also alot of players got their scores removed during Summer Mayhem for using yogs and are trying to look innocent now..
MA should clean up this game properly of all cheaters and exploiters. It would be good for the players and MA credibility:twocents:

Its good they took some action, but I expected more players to get banned. Also alot of players got their scores removed during Summer Mayhem for using yogs and are trying to look innocent now..
MA should clean up this game properly of all cheaters and exploiters. It would be good for the players and MA credibility:twocents:

Dude, MA did clean up all the exploiters. Please stop with the stupid conspiracy theories.

MA did their job and even went beyond since we all asked for the exploiters to be banned they banned all the exploiters! If you think they missed someone go ahead and report them!

I trust MA that anyone still in the game and not banned did not use the exploit, simple as that.

So, can MA say this has been rectified? all players have been compensated for loss from cheaters? it's a simple answer... yes... or not yet...

Dude, MA did clean up all the exploiters. Please stop with the stupid conspiracy theories.

MA did their job and even went beyond since we all asked for the exploiters to be banned they banned all the exploiters! If you think they missed someone go ahead and report them!

I trust MA that anyone still in the game and not banned did not use the exploit, simple as that

I trust MA that anyone still in the game and not banned did not use the exploit, simple as that.

If what you saw is true, why are there many names missing from the screen shot of Cats and the final listing of winners..... oh yeah, cheaters...

We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.
This statement was made about 8 months ago. Just saying....

So, any heads up from the officials, or is the compensation part forgotten already?

[Moderated: removed sentence violating 2.3, 2.13] All exploiters did not get locked. Also where is the info about that yog was the reason ppl got locked? maybe we have another wave of hammers comming. Who knows what the future will bring.

Mayhems is a joke at this point.. its def not only yogs in annihalation. All diffrent mayhem instances is won by questionable stuff. there is no competition. it doesnt matter how much or how little skill u have. it doesnt matter how you control your avatar.
And yes MA knows about many diffrent things that makes ppl win.

"Exploit:the use of a bug or flaw in game design to a player’s advantage or to the disadvantage of other players."
Daily problem in this game.
From using thoriofoid helmets or spawning vehicles to not get looted in lootable zones to Pressing T in an mayhem competition to using yogs for extra reload to using a bot program for mining/hunting.. Yog is one of the 100 other exploits that some ppl use on a daily basis.

maybe focus some on those to.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't finished checking. They only checked for a few mayhems. I'm hoping the investigation will extend outside the mayhems too. The Yogs were heavily abused in LGs and in hunting, especially in the Gorgon wave.

I take it that Yog's now only increased uses on extractors as designed?
But I'll be damned if the increase was 55% higher of the ingame caps.

is the compensation for previous mayhems about to go into oblivion?

is the compensation for previous mayhems about to go into oblivion?

Can someone that was in top lower top 10 for previous mayhems for category 10 able to chime in if they got their compensation tokens? I've heard third hand they were handed out but not from anyone directly. Since only people in cat 10 seem to have been locked I'm assuming thats where the only compensation will/would have been.

Can someone that was in top lower top 10 for previous mayhems for category 10 able to chime in if they got their compensation tokens? I've heard third hand they were handed out but not from anyone directly. Since only people in cat 10 seem to have been locked I'm assuming thats where the only compensation will/would have been.

I can't speak to category 10 but a couple months ago I was notified that my ranking changed when I was in category 8 in a prior Mayhem. It didn't result in any compensation for me but I figured it re-arranged the top 10 in that category and they were paid at the same time. It could have also been that they rooted out some people who didn't make top 10 but used the exploit so it changed my avatar's place in that category. It's just notable that some action was definitely taken.

I can't speak to category 10 but a couple months ago I was notified that my ranking changed when I was in category 8 in a prior Mayhem. It didn't result in any compensation for me but I figured it re-arranged the top 10 in that category and they were paid at the same time. It could have also been that they rooted out some people who didn't make top 10 but used the exploit so it changed where my avatar's placing.

I think thats just due to a bug with mayhem, happens at start of every event, gives you congratulations for the old ones lol.

Several high cat players was not baned and is very active in this forum.

I placed in top 10 in cat 10 3-5 times (can't remember) and have received no notifications or prize adjustment. However, I don't know if I placed in top 10 in any of the mayhems that would be adjusted.

Back