"Yog-spicious" Mayhem Assault Results

BestGamerEver

Dominant
Society
1.Ro
First 1ch3ls Lady
In my opinion the scoreboard on many categories is still containing unfair results. MA deleted some results yet same ppl and even few others did score high using exactly the same yog-bug just combined with non laser weapons (plasma, blp,etc).

Last edited:
If you think they cheated / used exploit, send support ticket to MA.

If you think they cheated / used exploit, send support ticket to MA.

And then in 3 months when they respond to say there's nothing they can (or are willing) to do, I'm sure he'll feel better that he bothered.

In my opinion the scoreboard on many categories is still containing unfair results. MA deleted some results yet same ppl and even few others did score high using exactly the same yog-bug just combined with non laser weapons (plasma, blp,etc).

As far as I know, Yog pet was banned and can't be summoned in Mayhem anymore (can't test it, cause I don't own any) and getting good time (around or under 17 minutes) is not a proof of cheating, just result of good tactic, good gear and luck on buffs. If you get 3 "Might" buffs in a row and you don't screw something up, you are about to get some real good time.

BTW, plasma, blp and gauss is not different from laser, because buff elites and elites have dodge buff, which applies the same way to these as to laser, so only mind force and melee users are not affected by it and have some advantage on the bosses.

The thing is, that the same guys who have used the yog, would have beaten and will beat you anytime anyways. I wouldn't be worried at the time, since average scores are much more realistic now than it was previously

Be sure i did that! I`m still in a hope for REAL justice...

it might be a bug but its not an exploit. It's fair use of game mechanics how they where. One could even argue that some people might have thought they wheren't doing anything wrong by using the yog pet, they might have thought the buff worked as intended (definition of an exploit is: "Knowingly using a bug that isn't an intended game mechanic to give yourself an edge over other players). As far as I know the yog buff worked as intended, it was just never meaned to be summoned inside the instance.

reporting them is just a salty and a bit toxic

calling them cheaters and exploiters and reporting them for it is just a bridge to far

Last edited:
it might be a bug but its not an exploit. It's fair use of game mechanics how they where. One could even argue that some people might have thought they wheren't doing anything wrong by using the yog pet, they might have thought the buff worked as intended (definition of an exploit is: "Knowingly using a bug that isn't an intended game mechanic to give yourself an edge over other players). As far as I know the yog buff worked as intended, it was just never meaned to be summoned inside the instance.

calling them cheaters and exploiters and reporting them for it is just a bridge to far

Ah yes, it did not say in the description that it gives reload speed buff but it did give reload speed buff of 25% that was noticed by the Yog users and abused. As it was not written in the item description and you unlocked a extraction speed buff it is obvious to anyone but a..li..rs that they used it fully knowing that it was a bug.

You have only to notice the vast amount of Yogs that where in SC's befor the bug went public and how many Yog's you see now in SC's, not even 5% of this Mob is spawned now compared to the time this bug could be abused.

All who used this Bug should come forward and admit it publically and give back their cheated winnings. The others should be segregated by the community as a whole and no one should ever trade, make business, hunt or do anything with them until they admit their wrong doing and give back to the community their cheated gains.

As far as I know, Yog pet was banned and can't be summoned in Mayhem anymore (can't test it, cause I don't own any) and getting good time (around or under 17 minutes) is not a proof of cheating, just result of good tactic, good gear and luck on buffs. If you get 3 "Might" buffs in a row and you don't screw something up, you are about to get some real good time.

BTW, plasma, blp and gauss is not different from laser, because buff elites and elites have dodge buff, which applies the same way to these as to laser, so only mind force and melee users are not affected by it and have some advantage on the bosses.

Sorry to bother, but i see you are a very active "EXPLOITERS" defender.

Who you are if u dont mind me asking ?
I have seen u have an opinion about everything, i see you have just 13 Posts on PCF. Are you a player ingame ? are u Competing on any Mayhems category ? or What qualify you to speak about these Buffs, Yogs, Fruits whatever?

Just very courious about this.
Dont feel offended.

like MA Says.

Kind Regards
Rechinul

BS! Having one (or two) Yog (mining pet) and passing it on from cheater to cheater to twelve fcking ppl for the sole reason of doing Mayhem Assault or Annihilation qualify as KNOWLINGLY

Sorry to bother, but i see you are a very active "EXPLOITERS" defender.

Who you are if u dont mind me asking ?
I have seen u have an opinion about everything, i see you have just 13 Posts on PCF. Are you a player ingame ? are u Competing on any Mayhems category ? or What qualify you to speak about these Buffs, Yogs, Fruits whatever?

Just very courious about this.
Dont feel offended.

like MA Says.

Kind Regards
Rechinul

No offence taken :)

I'm not defending exploiters in any way, exploiters (and scammers) are what's wrong with this game and they should be punished accordingly, what I said is that as far I knew, there were some actions done by MA to punish them, but apparently I was wrong (so sorry for spreading rumors) :(
Who I tried to defend a little bit was MA only :)

For the next item, yes, I have my opinions, not all of them might be correct, but that's what forums are here for, people sharing their opinions and getting corrected if they think wrong :)

More about me:
I'm fairly new player, my avatar will be only 1 year old next month (yes, I'm a noobie) and I have joined the forums pretty late, that's why I don't have many posts. Also I only join for topics that interests me, so some mayhem (as active participant), some cyclops depths guides and so on...

I have competed in cat 4 this summer mayhem and placed 3rd in annihilation and 4th in assault in only (L) gear with no exploits. That's why I defended MA by saying stuff like tier changes helped to even the play field and helped to get decent placement for average players like me.

Back