Yoshii Lem please fix this...regarding like fryer Perry.

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi Yoshii you made this post on your Facebook a few days ago and after a few of us clarifying it is still up...reason to post it here is it will really clear it up and I'm sure Mike himself will stop by.

index.php

Regards
Tees

This is how you would buy credits for premium content on EntropiaLife via in game.

I usually pay the premium content via PayPal, but I remember there being an option to buy in game, just like the screenshot shows. This is not a scam. Rather, a payment method.

The worst part is that post it not even the original one, just a repost. So easy to ruin people's reputation by not having a clue...

PLEASE Inform yourself before putting someone's reputation in the mud.

If you are not familiar with entropialife.com credit's system these overpriced mind essence might looks fishy but they are infact an ingame way to buy credit!
Another option being paypal donation..

I do hope yoshi fixes his mistake.. because its been posted on other forum also..

I did bought ME from him and had my tokens on EL. He is legit trust worthy!

Okay, dont bash Yoshii, he obviously had good intentions, trying to prevent others from potential losses.

God more of this shit again. Same bs people did with me selling nanocubes to donate for Entropialoot.

At which point do some of you just stop and think for once? When you do stop running people's reputation through the mud (or even your own in this case) when you also have to click TWO purchase buttons to buy these items?

I will take the oppertunity to suggest a big board behind the shopkeeper stating its a shopkeeper to purchase subscription, see more on link xxxxx

If not there is one already

I will take the oppertunity to suggest a big board behind the shopkeeper stating its a shopkeeper to purchase subscription, see more on link xxxxx

If not there is one already

In my case, I had one and it did not matter. The TWO people did not bother reading it before plastering it on facebook. We just have some folks that just can't be bothered.

If he does not have one, he should put one up there anyway though. It just adds to the fact that folks just don't bother to read.

In my case, I had one and it did not matter. The TWO people did not bother reading it before plastering it on facebook. We just have some folks that just can't be bothered.

I agree on this, but i also have to say, that if there is no board or notification about this near the shopkeeper its going to make problems. not everyone is up to date on every service that exist outside of the game :)

I purchased ME from that vendor just weeks ago in order to have credits transferred to my EL account so I could remove the privacy settings I had enabled years ago. Great place to hunt Traeskeron too.

Hi Yoshii you made this post on your Facebook a few days ago and after a few of us clarifying it is still up...reason to post it here is it will really clear it up and I'm sure Mike himself will stop by.

A tad late, I didnt know this thread existed.
The OLA01 Shopkeeper sells overpriced ME for EntropiaLife, you receive credits to purchase extra functionality on the site.
A few people in this thread already said a similar thing, but I figured I should atleast clear it up for everyone.

Normally the signs behind the shopkeeper explain everything, but apparently they dont display the image correct they are greyed out.
I put a temporary text only sign up that kinda explains the same.

Thanks to for the people that sent a PM ingame and everyone that replied here!

Back