you Cannot enter deep space

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Vehicle has no space thruster.
You cannot enter deep space.

does this mean it's an invisible wall or that i need thrusters and then it's acctually possible to visit the small lava planet beside calypso?

Vehicle has no space thruster.
You cannot enter deep space.

does this mean it's an invisible wall or that i need thrusters and then it's acctually possible to visit the small lava planet beside calypso?
Yes, you need thrusters to break the invisible sonic barrier. :idea:

Yes, you need thrusters to break the invisible sonic barrier. :idea:

lol maaybe... i'm guessing we simply can't go outside surtin boundries though regardless of thrusters

walls? sonic barrier? how about gravity.

why is this a surprise? you need far greater angular momentum to achieve escape velocity and leave the atmoshpere, than to simply fly around within it. note how all rl space bound craft have MASSIVE thrusters.

walls? sonic barrier? how about gravity.

why is this a surprise? you need far greater angular momentum to achieve escape velocity and leave the atmoshpere, than to simply fly around within it. note how all rl space bound craft have MASSIVE thrusters.

well this is acctually about and area that is unavailable....

RL ? hehe, greater angular momentum, real cash economy, real space...
Lets have real laws then and guarantee RL jail for pkers.

It means you need to read the release notes. :deal:

They would do it if they find a way to generate more income this way :rolleyes:

After certain karma points ownership of ul spaceship is lost and go to MA to put it on auction again - its income no ?

Nobody would like to enter deep space with a 60 km/h VTOL anyway, so this message is a good thing! :cool:

Nobody would like to enter deep space with a 60 km/h VTOL anyway, so this message is a good thing! :cool:

I jumped through the docking station with a car and fell 222000m b4 I pressed T way faster then VTOL

Back