Info: You have never taken part in the WOF? Why not join Team Amethera? We welcome "everybody" !

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
sigpic20824_2.gif

So you have never taken part in the WOF for whatever reason ?

You have found it too complicated, too booring, too time consuming, you are new to the game or too inexperienced ?

Well why not join team Amethera for the WOF 2010 ? Why not give it a go, it's not as complicated as it sounds!

Why aspire to country teams if all the old world has ever done to you is abandon you on Calypso without any help to fight the robots who threaten your beloved new home planet ?

Fight for a free Calypso, for what is now your home land Soldier !

We don't care about your skills, all you need is courage and determination. We need every single Calypsian who can carry a weapon.

United we are strong, alone we are nothing !

Don't be afraid to join the WOF, give it a go and meet other fellow Calypsians fighting for a good cause.

If you are interested, please register in this thread and leave your details.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2010/170411-wof-2010-team-amethera.html

ametheraneedsu.jpg

Last edited:
Why aspire to country teams if all the old world has ever done to you is abandon you on Calypso without any help to fight the robots who threaten your beloved new home planet ?

You know... that is an excellent point :thumbup: :laugh:

You know... that is an excellent point :thumbup: :laugh:

Except that people seem to be very attached to their respective old country of birth... strange people humans are :D

Giving this a BUMP cos I have a feeling it might NEED it ;)

Here is another bump for a great Team.

We've had some additions but we need MORE :yay:

This needs a B*U*M*P ;)

I would be in if I won't be judge and helping out Team DACH occasionally :(

This team deservese more attention!

I would be in if I won't be judge and helping out Team DACH occasionally :(

This team deservese more attention!

We'd take any support we can get ;)

:yay:

good luck:)

Just no American's ok;)

It's never too late to commit to a good cause :)

Team Amethera has had a very successful

PRE WOF 2010 WARMUP hunt on Sunday evening...

Check out the Amethera recruiting thread for our globals on Malcs... the Chompers were less friendly with us.

We had medium players and beginners on our teams, what counts is good teamwork and we are rolling !!! :yay:

Don't be hesitant ! Please register for the WOF with team Amethera !!!

This needs a B*U*M*P​

Team Ametherea is on very good track to achieve something this year. Since a lot of teams are not even running in the competition, and since we god some good players on our team already, we will surely have a decent part to play in this year's WoF !!! ;)

But We can still need a few strong hands, the WoF is long and we need reserves to fill our ranks as some of us will fall to our foes :D

Fight for a good cause, fight for the Land you are living in now!

Eudoria is for N00bs... real Hunters and Miners live on Amethera :wtg:

:sniper::bull:

sigpic20824_2.gif

Last edited:
Back