You may not move.

Seth Aumar

Provider
Society
-TAO-
Seth Dragonbait Aumar
I seem to be having this issue alot lately, mostly after going thru a teleporter or upon revival. I have to log out and back in in order to be able to move again. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

-Seth

I experienced it a few times last week when playing in full screen and alt-tabbing out when I died.

Not had it since I'm playing in windowed mode again.

Dont know if it is related to playing in full screen, just relating when it happend to me. :)

This has happen to me quite often. I also play in full screen mode. Usally happens when I revive and i have tried to T out and that doen't work either. I just do a re-loggin and then all is fine.

It is a bugger when it happens in the middle of a tourney though.

:ahh:

You can try sitting down on a chair (stool, sofa will do) in a teleporter, then teleport to somewhere else (without standing up).

After that you won't be able to move either, even your chair is miles away :laugh:

That is "normal game play", right? right? :)

Well, glad it's not just me having this trouble. Thanks and hope it can be fixed!

-Seth

*Walks in*

Stands completly still :eek:

*loading TP chip and TP out!* :laugh:

On a serious note, ive had this alot of time, but mostly pre-VU 10. Cant recall having this problem post-VU 10. Relogging usually solves it. :)

Back