your agility.

what was your agility after playing for ONE YEAR..

• 49 or less

Votes: 93 17.4%
  • 50-55

Votes: 110 20.5%
  • 56-59

Votes: 77 14.4%
  • 60-64

Votes: 67 12.5%
  • 65-69

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • 70-75

Votes: 37 6.9%
  • 76-79

Votes: 19 3.5%
  • 80-90

Votes: 29 5.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • 101+

Votes: 38 7.1%

• Total voters

Crys

Alpha
Cryshal Crys Delbarran
lately, ive been very irritated by my low agility. but as ive said before about uber players, maybe my idea of 'low' is skewed a bit. just like 'high' agility in this game is a little screwy.. without autofapping, there would still be no ppl with 150+ agility. so, how much did you have after ONE year?

this poll is about what you got after ~12 months of playing, not how much you have now. just curious to see where i stand =D

played 7 months and got 81 agility, never had a uber fap to stand with 20 snables.

I hutned robos all day with 2875 and valor :)

VU 7.4 I had 81 agility and I went to 82 since then and that was almost 5 months ago.

jesus. i suck. i wish i would have autofapped. too late now, sometimes i consider quitting. others are just too far ahead.

75 agility. Never fapskilled. 2 years of playing :silly:

yes but how much agility did you have after ONE year..

Crys said:
yes but how much agility did you have after ONE year..

Oh. Oops.

I have no idea. :dunno:

Been here 10 months and got to 84 agility, last level took 3 months though :(

WTF, my skills are rigged!!!! I have been playing for 2 years or so and I only have 77 agility and I haven't seen any progression for months even though I get gains in it regularly.

Yeah, I'll admit, I've got a pretty crappy agility for having started back in July of last year. Howerver, taking a break between about August '04 and April '05, followed by one from May '05 till October '05, I think I'm doing ok.

I will finally reach 86 in a day or two of hardcore hunting :(

I sent a support case to MA which they still have not responded to, expressing my displeasure in such categories as agility, and will post when I get a response.

I also have been told by the old timers that way back when, you did not need to fap skill to gain agility at a fast rate. Though I will not state his name as I don't know if it is true, But I heard one of the highest skilled (if not THE highest skilled) hunters in game never fapped mobs, yet still has over 120 agility.

This is what Im asking for, not gains of 1-2 levels a day as we got when fapping, but a slight increase, like in the "old" days where you could raise it reasonably by pure hunting.

thers a few factors here both fapping helped alot but also during the final weeks of COT there was an ability bonos feature where MA on purpose made the gain faster but it see,s to have leveled out over time im now at 102 agility and thats about 0.4 more than i had 1 year ago its simply dishearting how slow it is now and i do think we have the insane autofappers to blame for that

Well cant lie, when I first got to PE maybe I had wrong people guide me..

I was instructed as an noob that fap / Gun skilling was basically mandatary, will not name the two society’s now. But they are in the top 10 . At the time when I first joined PE every one was openly skilling in the pvp rings; an why loots where so good for the ones hunting. That is my personal feelings. I though it was an fair practice at the time. You get faster skills by skilling and you feed the loot pool for others that where hunting. Then Vice versa.

So I got my agility up a lot by fap skilling over night, and plenty of target practice with Mann mph and jester on atrox stalkers at the bridge.

That is why I would say my agility is so high at 94.. And keep in mind I did leave PE for 8 months. lol back when I left PE skalman had 140 hp :) and me about 110 give or take... lol could you imagine me now if I did not take off 8 months :)

Skills

http://nicole.faraci.us/skills/

Last edited:
83 agility here

i've crafted and melee fought some in past :p also fapped... to like 2800 First Aid Skill but it was long ago....

Landed in Port Antlantis on the 7th of December, 2004.
(So almost 1 year now with a 2 month period of inactivity)

Currently at 77.7 Agility. Went from about 77.3 -> 77.7 over the last two weeks by spending about 4000peds hunting.

IT GOES DAMN SLOW.........But so does strength and intelligence (Both currently at 57).......

Im just hoping that stamina will become useful ASAP...so we can be an par with the ubers in something :D

77 agility, did some diripi skilling back in the day, like 1 year and half ago, and i think my agi haven't raised since :laugh:

i have been thinkin of sending a support case :kos:

77 agility, been playing for maybe three years, fap skilled a lil bit on one snable and a fap-5 :p maybe gained 400 in first aid from it haha :D

I think I had 76 one year ago xD, or I dont remember when Agility started going slow :p

EDIT : to Exoknight, I think that Strength aint THAT slow anyway, Ive raised my strength about four lvls maybe on 0.5 lvls agility :),I got 66 strength atm

EDIT2: to Nea, dont bother sending a support case, I did, they said that it had nothing to do with technical issuses so they couldn't answer that...o_O

I had 95 agility after my first year of playing.

That's from pure hunting; no ring skilling and very little fap skilling (I only had 800 FA at the time).

first year of play i believe i had 84 agility, all hunting never fapped

103 agility now.. agility speed rate got 100x slower at the skill VU and have moved like 0.3 since that for me.

I have 75 agility now. It's not increasing anymore thoug since 7.4. Honestly i dont remeber what i had after one year. But then I don't care much about the agility thing anyway, since it does absolutley nothing (not as the alone figure that is) Agility is just a stupid brag-factor for the ones who can't afford flashy stuff to brag about :D

80-90 after 1year and now its 98 after 2ish years:D

I always found that my agility would increase in close combat. Using pistol or melee was great. Hunting with rifle was slow for agility gains.

If you take a look at some of the Desert Rangers who are the most skilled hunters in PE. Starman uses mod merc and is close range pistoleer with 135~ Agility. He never played with snables and a fap. Proppen has 125~ Agility and he uses imk2. Both are Uber Master pro standings. These are natural hunting levels.

Then you get the fappers with 150 agility and high intelligence. You can always spot them beacsue of high intel with agility.

Fair enough. Before 7.4 fapping was alright and so was ring skilling. PE is dynamic and we must adapt to it as it evolves. If I had access to an uber fap, I would have higher agility also :p

Cant fault someone for making full use of all the 'features' in PE

I recommend hunting with one of those new katana swords. Agility started increasing again but still slow.

I have about 60.4, i think i play about 8-9 months. The gain was REALY slow in previous VU, but in this VU it seems to go amazingly fast. I think I get like 1 lvl in 1000 PED ammo orso. Maybe its not as fast as when i started, but still it seems ok here since VU 7.7.

Witte said:
I have about 60.4, i think i play about 8-9 months. The gain was REALY slow in previous VU, but in this VU it seems to go amazingly fast. I think I get like 1 lvl in 1000 PED ammo orso. Maybe its not as fast as when i started, but still it seems ok here since VU 7.7.

if thats true, i want my reader ASAP! come on Marco...put the support guys at it!

124. Just turned over a week ago. All earned due to excessive hunting =). Fapping experince is about 2 hours with fap-5 :D.

Pham said:
124. Just turned over a week ago. All earned due to excessive hunting =). Fapping experince is about 2 hours with fap-5 :D.

he asked how much it was after one year of playing :)

Pretender said:
he asked how much it was after one year of playing :)
:p iirc i had about 122 or 123 agility back in march when i had a 1 yean anniversary of time-wasting in PE. Before that i hunted only with a handgun also. Getting 1 point then took about 8 month of 12/7 hunting lol.

well if this is the case and it is really now this slow (as it seems), newcomers starting today will never see 100 agi in them

I see very nice gains in agility whipping, normally 1 gain every 3 mobs and sometimes even 2 a mob...mind you this is foul and snables :D

I think on 4-5 whips i've gone up almost a full lvl

Nea said:
well if this is the case and it is really now this slow (as it seems), newcomers starting today will never see 100 agi in them

Well seems faster this VU then before, but cant say 100%

But last VU an friend of mine laughed at me, Tom Hyperion.

Basically told me I missed my chance and I’ll never see agility of 150 to 200 as long as I played.

More like an slap in the face remark :duh: :cussing: :handgun:

Back