your agility.

what was your agility after playing for ONE YEAR..

• 49 or less

Votes: 93 17.4%
  • 50-55

Votes: 110 20.5%
  • 56-59

Votes: 77 14.4%
  • 60-64

Votes: 67 12.5%
  • 65-69

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • 70-75

Votes: 37 6.9%
  • 76-79

Votes: 19 3.5%
  • 80-90

Votes: 29 5.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • 101+

Votes: 38 7.1%

• Total voters
ya well, MA had to do something right? Or some autofapper would be running around with 300 agility by now... MA couldn't just ban everyone using that exploit so I guess they just stopped the increase on it ;)
& I guess it helped too, back in the day ppl used to be skilling in ring, but some other would be hoarding mob (snable, rippersnapper, pupugi & drones) for them to skill on. Haven't bumped into anyone yet doing this in the last couple of vu's tho.

I also don't like it that the agility bar seems to be glued stuck, but I don't think there was another solution to this prob.. :umn:

BTW: after 1 yr about 60 agility here

Last edited:
Well.. my problem is that I didn't deposit for my first years... soo, 40 maybe?

Checked last night and I'm just about to hit 81 in about 17 months of playing, but about 5 months ago which was just on the year it was 79 - 80 I believe, so it definately is going slow now.

No only chip I ever used was a small LWT one to grab the animation so thats not affected it.

Rusty

I got no idea what i had 1 years ago . since i havent really been active player since like the last month. before i quitted i played 3 years just started after gold. I was noob really long so i just had 77 agillity :p . But 1 day when i was in twin i scanned semdog . He´s amazing laser sniper with 72 agillity i just like WTF? something is wrong. My avatar with 77 agillity was only capable or something. Looks like you gain very little agillty now :(

109 after 6 months :) and thats from MPH and jesterskilling, almost no fapping at all here

Stryker said:
I also have been told by the old timers that way back when, you did not need to fap skill to gain agility at a fast rate. Though I will not state his name as I don't know if it is true, But I heard one of the highest skilled (if not THE highest skilled) hunters in game never fapped mobs, yet still has over 120 agility.

thats true, but after 97.5 agility you gained maybe 1 level every 30-35 hours of active mph-skilling...

Lost a lot of skills becuz i hate auto fapping and therefor never wanted to.
So the skill changes really screwed me,players whom are starting now gain a lot faster...
T kind van de rekening zeg maar..lol

60 agility.. :mad:

But still havin Fun tho.. :dunce:
Peez..

Baldurn, the reason you have your agility is because it was gained during a time when Agility was flowing, and you didnt have to fap to get it.

I myself am doing 400k Ammo a day minimum, and I just reached 87 agility this week. All because of the changes at VU 7.4 i think it was. You tell me its fair that a Master Laser Sniper who hunts as much as any in game should have this agility...

Stryker said:
Baldurn, the reason you have your agility is because it was gained during a time when Agility was flowing, and you didnt have to fap to get it.

I myself am doing 400k Ammo a day minimum, and I just reached 87 agility this week. All because of the changes at VU 7.4 i think it was. You tell me its fair that a Master Laser Sniper who hunts as much as any in game should have this agility...

the funny thing is that you think that the gains now are the normal gains. The gains on ' my time ' was the normal, and they MA changed it, most likely because of the fappers. I think its real fair i have my 109 agility, it did NOT come easy. You talk of 400k ammo a day minimum, i used to do 100 ped minimum a day with MPH back then, which is equivalent to 5 hours active skilling.

I am sorry that you only have 87 agility, i think thats not fair since i know that you hunt a lot.

In the beginning i thought it was good for a while that agility slowed down, since then you could easily spot out the uber noobs who bought skills and were ultimate masters and had 60 agility, but when it has been for this long i have changed my view :(

However, i think that you shouldn't worry that much about agility, you said you are a master laser sniper, doesnt that count more than if you have 150 or 87 agility? Id say that.

Lets hope that MA fixes the agilitygains, but if they dont do- in the long line more people will have less agility and 87 will be uber too...

Little off topic just curoius if anyone knows the actually effects of attributes..agil.str.etc...i have yet to get any facts on um..hard to test

89 here, common 90!!!!! :wise:

Yea Baldurn im not really that worried about agility. Just seems injust IMO. But I will live :)

And, 400k ped ammo takes MINIMUM 10 hours to do ;)

close to 94 after 2 years.. didnt change much after 7.4 :mad:

I'm not voting, because I've been playing circa 4months now, and I have 48 agility. I dunno how scaleable that is, but if it were to increase at the same rate it is now, we are probably looking @ ~130.

But I'm sure it's going to slow down, so maybe around 80-100, but purely a guess.

68here, totally gained hunting, took me a year to get to 67 then another to get to 68

I was pretty close to gaining another level or Agility after the skillchange, and so I did. Now I'm about 90% on my way to gaining the next one :dunce:

Got a few Strength gains, but that skill was lower at the time so no wonder it's faster. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the :newbie: question, but why is it that you can no longer stand in the middle of some mobs and auto fap?

AkiranBlade said:
I'm not voting, because I've been playing circa 4months now, and I have 48 agility. I dunno how scaleable that is, but if it were to increase at the same rate it is now, we are probably looking @ ~130.

But I'm sure it's going to slow down, so maybe around 80-100, but purely a guess.

Well I went from 107 to 107.5 ish in 6 months :) It used to slow dramatically at about 50 but dunno since the skill changes.

More on topic I think i had 60-70 after my first year of play.

yes there are gradual slow downs on ALL attributes...

means they get slower and stay slower...

first one is at 48 afaik

there is one at 90-100 and at 110 also

joat may know this better :D

AkiranBlade said:

Good luck with that. Im pretty sure you won't reach 130 Agi in a year.
It was possible before but now the skill system got f*cked up.

DeadeX said:
Good luck with that. Im pretty sure you won't reach 130 Agi in a year.
It was possible before but now the skill system got f*cked up.

Hence my last sentance :duh:

AkiranBlade said:
Hence my last sentance :duh:

Still doubt you'll even get 80-100 in a year. You hit a big slam of a slowdown during 50s and then in the 60s it hardly moves. Honestly, you'll be lucky to get 60. Not putting you down or anything, just stating that its very easy to get Agil up at the beginning.

I rember when i was skillin with mod fap on snables i would get like 1-2 agility for 20 mins, we`re talking like from 40-41-42. I was a newcommer so i could only take up to 6-7 snables cuz of my low hp. But since than agility is going SO slow.

i just play 3-4month and i have 41 agility i would have more but my PC is so much laggy :(

Stryker said:
Yea Baldurn im not really that worried about agility. Just seems injust IMO. But I will live :)

And, 400k ped ammo takes MINIMUM 10 hours to do ;)

ouch 10 hours lol :S please dont tell me that you got a job- cause if you do i feel sorry for your sleep ;)

No idea what I had after 1 year... but atm Im at 97 allmost 98

I took the game very very slow so i would have definatly had less then 49. I am a poor student with no life ^.^

i remember that when i started to skill serious with mph id gain aprox 3 levels per week, 2bad it got nerfed not thaqt long afther i started skillin altough im ingame for a long time. so only 68 for me

i ended my first year with about 56 agility (i just got to 57 early this month or late last month).
This was all gained primarily through hunting, though i did spend some time fapping mobs with a fap 5 on noob mobs. butnot enough to really make much a differance(i maybe gained 1-2 points in agility that way).
I do tend to use my pistol for hunting most of the time and pistol is my preffered weapon (rifles and carbines with decent reload time cost an arm and a leg).

If i had acces to a decent fap back before the skill changes i would have fapped mobs, cept i woulda have done it to get hit points and evade more than agility.
I agree with others that agility doesnt mean all that much, its hard to tell even what its good for. I still think that hit points and evade are more important.

I did used to be able to benefit form people fapping mobs. i used to go find someone fapping bots so i can get scan robot skill while the bots were busy with the fapper.

Back