Your best item loot ever?

I've been lucky with ESI's at CP. Kept me going up there for a long while. Unfortunatelly the droprate is not what it used to be... Back in the old days I looted alot of ESI's between 100-250 tt.

Other than that, these are the only items worth mentioning(solo hunting, that is):

And I had to mention this, not because of the size of the ESI, but for what dropped it :laugh::eyecrazy:

Happy hunting and gl to everyone out there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: das
My bigest and most funny was 820ped esi from shared loot boss, funny thing that it was 1200ped hof in total and i just shot the boss for like 10times with a small jesterd4? lol sorry about it but it wasnt my fault, was it? lol

Heh same with my full tt one from Z Kong. I went there with unamped piron plp17(L). Hof was around 1400 ped.

Can we reignite this thread??
I'd love to see some of the items people think are their best loots today 14 years on since the OP and 6 years from the last post!

Unlimited Vain Feet (M) was quite nice

Svempa XT Blueprint

I went crazy crafting Fusil Charades in hope of dropping the BP, and it eventually paid off. I not only made a nice profit crafting those guns but I also got my biggest crafting hof from an XT (26k).

I eventually sold the BP a couple of month before the components stopped dropping. That was a lucky escape, but I would have been furious if I still had the BP and it happened, I'm really surprised there wasn't a bigger stink made about that BS.

Reached level 100 laser sniper yesterday and in all these years my best item was a 13 ped empty skill implant ;-). Thats including all the boxes i opened haha.

Reached level 100 laser sniper yesterday and in all these years my best item was a 13 ped empty skill implant ;-). Thats including all the boxes i opened haha.
You can't loot rares when eating skill implant bro, gotta kill mobs ;)

Emik Enigma L4

Back in the days of Iron Missions and Loot 1.0, I was a noob working on low generation Evicserators hoping to get a Calytrek Spirit Mk I drop. After lots of grinding, what I eventually got instead was an Emik Enigma L4.

I didn't even know what it was when I read the loot list and I remember initially being bummed out when I saw it was a BLP pistol instead of the rifle that I so coveted at the time. But when I took a look at its actual stats I was like, "Oh sh!t, ok." I was nowhere near the level of being able to use it yet, but yeah, I was pretty stoked.

I looted some decent ESI's over the years, maybe a 400 ped one was my biggest can't remember. I earned a mentor edition armour plating that sold for good peds.

Tamed quite a few top end pets at dragons amd devils area.

Never looted any super awesome UL weapons though. I came to the personal conclusion many years ago that if I did loot something awesome, it would be a loot compensation drop, and I never was in that league of paying 5000 usd a month ammo budget.

It was good to dream though.

Rick.

index.php

From a Bibo Old... :yay:

i looted a player who was afk hunting in Arkadia pvp on beladoths for ~3K once... I still think that was by best loot ever since the cost to kill was around 1 ped.

i looted a player who was afk hunting in Arkadia pvp on beladoths for ~3K once... I still think that was by best loot ever since the cost to kill was around 1 ped.

Weapon cells? How’d you loot those

Back