Billy BB Braston
show us the highest crit you have taken :cool:

Ill go first, a nice little spider came down the water spout to give me this

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:dancing: party back at the revive :yay:

Wow! Hahaha..that's sure is one nasty crit lol :laugh:

Comon lets see your crits, dont be :ahh: we all get them :laugh:

Nice :laugh:

But, what's up with the "Billy was killed" :scratch2: never seen that before, when was that introduced ?

It was a while back, but i'm pretty sure i took a 700+hit from a spider stalker through ghost and 5b's.

@MB, isn't that just from the team chat? you do get a message when a team member dies, and it seems probable judging by the blue font

But, what's up with the "Billy was killed" :scratch2: never seen that before, when was that introduced ?

Dont tell me you never went on a teamhunt in the last year :eek:

Dont tell me you never went on a teamhunt in the last year :eek:

lol, actually I have only team hunted once or twice since the teamhunt system was introduced :laugh: and no one died on those hunts.

I'm a miner.

remember Dreicc got hit for ~850 through Boar+5b :p think it was from a hogglo stalker..

Spider Stalker got me in Hades while walking round a corner for 300+, then sat by the revive and did it 4 or 5 more times...I had to log off to escape the bugger.

Think his best effort was 500 ish ...enough suffice to say.

Told my mate in chat, and he asked "Don't you have any ammo?"
As if that mattered :laugh:

t

I dont have a pic but it was a big spider 686!

Nice guys I took this hit in nem+5b that sux but what can you do :D

Wow with numbers like these I couldn't even BEGIN to compete.

Wistrel (clearly equals) chicken ;) :D

I received a 513 point crit from a SEG once on a society SEG hunt... I don't have the images though, but it was pretty shocking to me at the time...

700+ of a spider wilst minding my own Business shooting atraxes some clown tagged the said spider, killed me wilst passing by...don't even thing it stopped to say hello

i got a 570 from a hog stalker (did not make a pic as i really don want to remember those :laugh: )

I received a 513 point crit from a SEG once on a society SEG hunt... I don't have the images though, but it was pretty shocking to me at the time...

Must have been a high gen SEG :eek:

remember Dreicc got hit for ~850 through Boar+5b :p think it was from a hogglo stalker..

892.6 ;)

critical.jpg

:eek: so hows dose it feel to time travle, cause he kicked your ass into the middle of next week. 892 crit that is the highest I have ever seen nice one man Gratz :D. So i have been hunting spiders for awhile now and I knew they could hand you your ass in a hand basket, but I never thought Hogs were able to hit that high. The most I have ever seen out of a hog is a 184, guess Iv just been lucky Keep them comming. :wtg:

519 i think from a spider once. But that's ok though, since last week i got my revenge on a poor trox with a crit of 525 damage while testing a vumpor tuhota. Felt pretty good. So i'm up 6 damage lol :D

:eek: so hows dose it feel to time travle, cause he kicked your ass into the middle of next week. 892 crit that is the highest I have ever seen nice one man Gratz :D. So i have been hunting spiders for awhile now and I knew they could hand you your ass in a hand basket, but I never thought Hogs were able to hit that high. The most I have ever seen out of a hog is a 184, guess Iv just been lucky Keep them comming. :wtg:

The small hoggs do that. Hogglo stalker is stronger than Araneatrox stalker.
There is a screen from the first hogg event where someone not wearing any armor gets hit for 509 REGULAR hit from hogglo stalker.

That means a maxed crit from these could make it past the 1000 limit (if the victim is not wearing any armor)

Last edited:
The small hoggs do that. Hogglo stalker is stronger than Araneatrox stalker.
There is a screen from the first hogg event where someone not wearing any armor gets hit for 509 REGULAR hit from hogglo stalker.

That means a maxed crit from these could make it past the 1000 limit (if the victim is not wearing any armor)

I guess I learned something new today thanx m8 +rep

pffft 892 is nothing

there I was the other week shooting Atrox Stalkers (I usually like if a few of them nibble at me to skill evade a little faster) when a nasty snable young zoomed along and critted me with 2.128.

I tell you guys after that hit I almost forgot to fap before finishing the troxie's off !!

- honestly, its all true -

Angel

Not a critical but 458,4 through Nemesis is not bad...

Back