Your deposit attempt was declined by OUR Payment provider.

CrazyCopyCat
I've had some problems putting in cash once in a while in the Years I've been playing. (I remember when sweat was 10 ped+ per K)

Anyhow, I've been playing, cards verified, but I get this error when I deposit-

ERROR Through MA Website:
Your deposit attempt was declined by our payment provider.
Please tray again if you think that this was an error or try one of our other payment providers.
(No I know how to spell TRY, it was copied directly off the Website which I tried after trying in game)
If you have any questions about this please contact your Planets support department.

Now this is a MASTERCARD. . . I dont see whats the problem since I've been playing and depositing for 10 years. I called my card issuer and they said the problem is on MA end.

I contacted support and it's been almost a day and still no reply.
Anyone have this happen before with this error?

Thanx and GL to Everyone!

Yeah, their payment provider is not reliable, these things have happened before many times. It always seems to me, to be the one day that you are depending on the facility.
That's when it does screw up. Like today.

Me too, earlier tonight.

Sent Support Case

watch your bank account, you just may have been charged anyway, happens to me from time to time.

It's happened to most of us at some point. I made the mistake of trying again and got charged twice, got the peds in game but it meant I deposited twice as much as I wanted to.

Same issue with me today - called my bank and they told me that a request for funds never happened. Obviously MA needs to get a better provider.

Definitely make sure you weren't charged.
I often get charged multiple times by MA and it seems to be up to us to make sure we're refunded. :scratch2::wise:

I get this problem from time to time also, just wait a hour or so and try agian.

I will accept all your deposits!

oh thank god I was not the only one... I thought that my bank doesn't want me to deposit

I have found that a quick call to my bank straightens this right up.

I have found that a quick call to my bank straightens this right up.
Not in my case yesterday; my bank had not received any request; the problem is with MA's Payment Provider (DIBS?).
I tried 3 times, at intervals. It wouldn't be a big problem if all 3 eventually go through, but I would demand MA reverse 2 on principle.
Anyway, I will await their answer to my Support Case. I can still play, just differently.

Yeah, I moved money around, trying three cards. The bank can't do anything, it's Mindark's end.

I had one of my card blocked because MA's system was using the wrong expiration date. My date on their website was correct, the date in the Deposit tool in the game was correct but when I tried to deposit the date they ran was the wrong year.

I found this out by talking with my credit card provider as to exactly why it was declined.

MA then asked me to send in like 30 types of verification etc with personal info on it they should not need. Asked for scan of front and back of driver license, front back of credit card, and copy of birth certificate. All without any information blocked out. I checked and there is no way in hell they need that much information to fix a charge on their end so you can purchase something using your own card. I know they were trying to verify if I was the owner of the card but all that data shares to much info, that much info is enough to basically steal an identity. If that was intercepted who knows what would happen.

I explained this and they did fix the issue on their end without all that data. They pretty much deleted the card from their system and I went through the whole card setup procedure again. Which is the true way it should have been handled to begin with. As I would need to access my bank account after initial charge to get the confirmation code id.

Just my experience with a issue I had once that I thought I would share.

Back