Your favourite Land Area???

J D

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
John JD Doe
If you get a moment could you nominate your favourite Land Areas and tell us why!

The following Thread will host the "Land Area of the Month!"
And Entropia Directory will eventually host the Land Area of the Year!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37378

Land Areas will be selected via an opinion Poll, nominations and evaluation.

Submit your nominations in this thread, THX

Last edited:
Atlas heaven island (the 'island' in the middle of the map)
i'm not really sure but i like the are there for hunting small mobs and occasionally some bigger ones. the area is also quite nice...
well..it's more a personal prefernce without any good reason :D

Considering the forum this is in I'm pretty sure he mean 'Land Areas' not 'land areas'. ie. The areas that people own.

Oh, and my favorite one is my favorite because I almost always profit there.. so I aint saying!! :tongue2:

Nea's place is pretty nice ;) gotta love those Ambus, who knows if you hunt enough there you might loot a precious Shadow part :kos:

i like Tiny Trox Territory because its usually decent loot

My daughter and I are enjoying T3 - Tiny Trox Territory these days. She loves hunting them and got me involved with her and I found that I enjoy hunting them more than I did running away from them not too long ago. :) Being very much beginner trox hunters, the maturity on this LA is perfect for us.

The loot has been an on/off switch. Either we global or almost global or nothing. Doesn't seem to be much of an inbetween for us right now. It's very close to the TP which makes it very convenient and easy to leave when we do the "Oops, ran out of ammo." scenario.

Hugs,
Aliana

OLA 30 - Shinnok Jungle voted for the landscape :) I love the passage from green and purple area.
Mining is good and Mourners are a nice mob.

...Atrax Paradise OLA#4

Directly north of Nate Valley, this land area is close to a TP and well managed.

The Atrax are in good numbers but not to laggy making this a great pace to the hunt!

I can also confirm the following resources Oil, Zinc, Garcen.

The terrain is a little bumping if you rely on long-range weapons to kill confidently.

The Atrax are a nice mob for that balance of loot and items whilst still being relatively easy to kill.

FORMICACIDA NEST OLA#21

Firstly this is a Tough mob... but if you have not yet been killed by this giant bug its worth the trip just for the honor and sure to earn some bravery if you pat one in your underwear!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

For those that can handle this mob solo, firstly Hats Off to you and Secondly...
'This land area ROCKS!!!'

I went in with Assistance and have to say that this was the best FUN I have had in EU for ages!

If you are concerned about survival then simply take a Medic with you that can fully heal in two Faps and you should be fine depending on your Armour, Plates and Evade...of course!

The global’s roll by the screen and there is a competition every month for Hunters and Miners.

I highly recommend putting this land area on To Do List and a definite must for a society outing.

Nice work SilverFox!

Last edited:
LAND AREA EVENTS

FIELDS OF FORTUNE: OLA#29 - Mining and InstGlobal

FORMICACIDA NEST: OLA#21 - Hunter Dream & ISPA

SHINOOK RIVER: OLA#27 - ISPA (Event for Societies)

ATROX PARADISE: OLA#2 - Poker's weekly event #12

LONGU: OLA#6 - Poker's weekly event #12

OLA#s 4 (Atrax), 5 (Longu), 26 (Allo), 34 (Atrox) - Fall Hunting Competition (30k PED)

OLA#s 16 (Ambu), 20(Longu) & 25(Exaro) - The League - Part II

Last edited:
J D said:
LAND AREA EVENTS

FIELDS OF FORTUNE: OLA#29 - Mining and InstGlobal

FORMICACIDA NEST: OLA#21 - Hunters Dream; daily/monthly

SHINOOK RIVER: OLA#27 - Miner Dream; monthly

ATROX PARADISE: OLA#2 - Poker's weekly event #12

LONGU: OLA#6 - Poker's weekly event #12

OLA#s 4 (Atrax), 5 (Longu), 26 (Allo), 34 (Atrox) - Fall Hunting Competition (30k PED)

OLA#s 16 (Ambu), 20(Longu) & 25(Exaro) - The League - Part II

The Events was rewritten october 3rd
/SF

Hmm 1st to come to mind is CND, but thats just due to options and I assume may not count.

Other than that....I like the equus LA, and runners up would be the small longu, big longu, atrox, atrax land areas to the east and west of equus farm. Nice overall string of LAs right there for mobs imo.

One I like when the dna is set to max is the estophyl to the far south...but they change the dna so much I dont go anymore....too bad too good hunting when max.

Hard to choose one specifically they are all used as often...but something about equus is fun...that and they have merp. Merp, its whats for dinner.

Reactions: J D
CND counts, just nominate a dome!

Each Month we are going pick one area from your suggestions and do a major article on it over at ED. This will include detailed information, tips and a mining survey!

So ill count your nominations as CND +

OLA#01 - Merp Park (with Equus)

then anything with longu's

OLA#05 - BIG LONGU LAND
OLA#03 - THORTONIA
OLA#06 - LONGU
OLA#17 - LONGU CORRAL - Max Maturity with Max Maturity Ambulimax
OLA#20 - LONGU LAND

Seeing that there are so many Longu Areas, I will send some teams out and compile a little report.

forgo said:
Hmm 1st to come to mind is CND, but thats just due to options and I assume may not count.

Other than that....I like the equus LA, and runners up would be the small longu, big longu, atrox, atrax land areas to the east and west of equus farm. Nice overall string of LAs right there for mobs imo.

One I like when the dna is set to max is the estophyl to the far south...but they change the dna so much I dont go anymore....too bad too good hunting when max.

Hard to choose one specifically they are all used as often...but something about equus is fun...that and they have merp. Merp, its whats for dinner.

Best Land Area

So far its a tuff choice but my single favorite LandArea is #4. Ty Neo aweasome pick of mobs but could do with out the the Atrax Stalkers :D .

hmm tough choice

imma say atrax beach, and akoz' longu land
though i havent been to eithr inna while for the lag on amethera

oh and BTW akoz...what happened to the cool trees?
they must grow the opposite way there...

damn more decisions? what are you trying to do to me? ;)

fav cnd dome probably is 18, I like killing those cornos.

was 12...but merps replaced :(

so yeah OL1-6 and OL12 and dome 18 are my choices...all about the same.

If I have to choose 1, probably OL 1, hard choice though.

Thanks for the replies!!

Keep your opinions coming they are very much appreciated!

gotta love Treasure Island :)

Atrax beach ofcourse!!! :D

(Shameless promoting of Einsteins land) (You can buy me a beer for that at the next meeting eini :D )

I would have to say my favorite LA is TI.

It has reasonable tax and great variety of mobs and resources for all levels of play. Deathifier takes very good care of TI. Everytime I think about going to a specific LA I find myself going to TI because I am always just about 1 or 2 TP jumps from changing my style of game play. I can TP to Hogglos for a challenge or to Bristles or Cornus if I want to take it down a notch. SEGs are withing reach to TP to when they catch and kill me. TI is like 4 or 5 LAs in one.

Ast said:
Atrax beach ofcourse!!! :D

(Shameless promoting of Einsteins land) (You can buy me a beer for that at the next meeting eini :D )
:beerchug: :drink: :thumbup:

Still require more submissions!

Whats your favourite Player controlled Land Area or Dome?

We are revamping the LA Chart this month!

A new LA of the Month will be announce for Feb.

Nominate here. :)

Back