Status
Please reply by conversation.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
*Service currently unavailable*

Hello and welcome to what I hope will be one of the most beneficial services I can offer available to players both new and old! Mindark has made some updates to space recently and getting your hands on a ship is not an easy or cheap task anymore. However I am making my ship available for everyone to use.

How it works.

You gain access to the ship for a the agreed amount of time during which only you and your crewmates will have access to the ship to do with as you please*. Want to go to the training grounds? No problem. Want to do the new Drop Ship wave event? Why not? It is up to you. You are the captain.

Unlike my other rental services NO COLLATERAL REQUIRED!!! Which means EVERYONE can use this service no matter how new you are. You don't have to have tens of thousands of ped invested in the game to go have a good time shooting aliens.

Costs:
100 Ped for 24hrs
600 Ped for 7 days
Longer durations available upon request.

Note, You will not be able to run a warp service as you will not possess the ship deed and ability to add guests and summon them.

NO PIRATING ALLOWED. No shooting other players just for fun. No killing friends just for points or leaderboard hofs. Renting of this ship is strictly for PvE services. Players caught pirating will be taken off the guest list and lose the remaining rental duration and ped. You are allowed to defend yourself but you are not to seek out combat.

*WARPING:
When you rent the ship you can choose to have a warp core in it or no warp core. You able to use warps to get around Entropia but there will be a deposit required based on the warps left on the core, if you wish to have warp access. When the rental duration is over the deposit will be returned minus warps used. If a warp core had 25 warps on it you would put down 500p to cover the warps value, at the end of the rental if there are 20 warps left on the core you get 400p back.

Investors in my service fund discounts apply to the rental rates above. So if you get a 10% discount 1 day is only 90 ped.

I will be adding more benefits/services as time progresses, special buy back rates on loot like fuses for warp cores etc. And as always constructive feedback is always appreciated!

Thank you for checking out my newest service and I hope you will have fun using it!
Xanato Kaso

Last edited:
Ship Availability Status: Available
If you would like to reserve a date feel free to pm me. Reservations require payment in-full. I will be adding a calendar of availability to this post in the near future.
Rules about cancellations and refunds to be added soon.

Last edited:
Now adding a monthly membership service as an alternative to renting the ship.

How it works.
You pay a recurring monthly membership fee to gain access to the ships guns and pilot seat. Whenever the ship is not being rented out, you will be able to use the ship at your leisure. If the ship gets rented out you will lose access to the pilot and gunner seats, since the renter is paying for control of the ship. If the ship is rented out for a majority of the month that month's membership fee will be comped and will apply towards the next month.

This membership is for a single player only not a group. I will be making a chatgroup for members to join if they want to skill with others throughout the month.
The ship's home dock will be Calypso, but it may occasionally be docked elsewhere.

Membership Pricing
1 Month 500p
3 Months 1350p (450p/m)
6 Months 2400p (400p/m)
12 Months 4300p (350p/m)

Memberships can be canceled and receive partial refunds.

With this being a new service I sincerely appreciate any constructive feedback or suggestions you may have.

Last edited:
Placeholder for future content

Placeholder for future content

Suggestions always welcome!!!

Very curious as to how you can rent it out without collateral? Does the deed never change hands? I'm not familiar with big boats like these and how the permissions work.

Also Gz on the acquisition.

Very curious as to how you can rent it out without collateral? Does the deed never change hands? I'm not familiar with big boats like these and how the permissions work.

Also Gz on the acquisition.
That is correct. The deed stays with me, I simply grant ship access and permissions and as a result anyone can use the Pathfinder no matter their level or whether they are super rich or just an average joe.

Very cool opportunity. A couple questions:
  • Can we bring and use our own Warp Drive (not sure if these can be added/removed at will)?
  • Does the Ship need to be returned fully repaired at the end of rental period?
  • And does the fuel Oil need to be a the same level it was at when returned?

Very cool opportunity. A couple questions:
  • Can we bring and use our own Warp Drive (not sure if these can be added/removed at will)?
  • Does the Ship need to be returned fully repaired at the end of rental period?
  • And does the fuel Oil need to be a the same level it was at when returned?
I am still learning all the ins and outs but I believe the warp drives are removeable, so if you wanted to bring your own that would be perfectly fine and would not cost you anything extra from my end. (After I confirm this to be true I will add it to the main post)

No it does not. Easy skill for me. Lol.

No. You are renting the ship and I am providing it fully functional. But I would ask not to afk in the pilot seat for long periods of time to where the ship is pointlessly idling.

Removed pirating as an allowable activity. Reason: if the ships reputation is ruined then new players we always get shot if ever seen and not have any fun.

I am still learning all the ins and outs but I believe the warp drives are removeable, so if you wanted to bring your own that would be perfectly fine and would not cost you anything extra from my end. (After I confirm this to be true I will add it to the main post)

No it does not. Easy skill for me. Lol.

No. You are renting the ship and I am providing it fully functional. But I would ask not to afk in the pilot seat for long periods of time to where the ship is pointlessly idling.
Warp drive is (L) and decays unlike the subwarp drive which though marked as (L) does not decay (yet). So it has a finite number of uses and will need to be replaced at a cost of TT+MU so you'll need to adjust your fee for warps used to include MU or you'll be losing peds every warp used.

Please respond to my pms. Thanks

New monthly membership service added. Check it out, leave feedback!!!

The Love Craft Academy society hired Xanato's Privateer and had an amazing time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back