Question: your return % for Merry Mayhem

what was your loot return % during Merry Mayhem ?

• I was a competitor and my return was 0-25%

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • I was a competitor and my return was 25-50%

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • I was a competitor and my return was 50-75%

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • I was a competitor and my return was 75-100%

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • I was a competitor and my return was 100-125%

• I was a competitor and my return was 125%+

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 0-25%

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 25-50%

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 50-75%

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 75-100%

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 100-125%

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • I did NOT compete and my return was 125%+

• I don't care .. I would just like some EFD .. ty !

Votes: 43 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
It's a pretty simple question - I'm curious as to the return rate of those that were competing in Merry Mayhem.

I also included an option in the poll for those who did not compete, as well as those who just want some EFD's. :silly:

ty ty ty :tiphat:

Last edited:
return in % should be like 25 or something I think :) in my case that is :D but I didn't hunt much durring Merry Mayhem or this months as I remember ^^

I competed, and I have to say.. loot was absolute shit.

Dunno how you could go 30 hours in a team with a couple P5as, cb24s, hl14s, etc and not get ONE single good loot, or even two hours without a global or anything decent.

I'm down 3K PED alone, not to mention my support team and specifically Strash who financed the majority of our hunting.

I competed.
I dread to do a complete calculation but i will do that over the next couple of days.
Since i also pay for the entire support my cost will be pretty high.
Atm it looks like it will be between 10 and 15k ped.

But i have a lot of loot to sell before i can make the final analysis.

As to loot return i would say that was around 60 to 70%.

Cheers
Siam

I did not compete and I did not even hunt and my loot dropped dramticly..

take this evening.. 4 claims outta 63 probes in pvp 3 not one of the 4 was over a II.

Loot has been so bad during events I have coined a new phrase...
Suckin the 3MC. I may have T-Shirts made.

Ill be nice and not post what the 3MC is in public.

I competed, if my time just scrapes in. Broke even on tt, +2.64Ped so 100-125% when markup included. If MM was a marathon I was the one walking in cat 4. No chance of being in the top 10 but I won't have any blisters either. :laugh:

To break even on tt after LA tax at lvl 71 LS against the backdrop of the most skilled individuals and teams on Chompers doesn't make me feel like I lost. It goes to show that completing in MM and not just fleecing those who want to doesn't have to cost your Ped card even when at the bottom of the category.

..and a Happy New Year to ye.

Last edited:
I competed, if my time just scrapes in. Broke even on tt, +2.64Ped so 100-125% when markup included. If MM was a marathon I was the one walking in cat 4. No chance of being in the top 10 but I won't have any blisters either. :laugh:

To break even on tt after LA tax at lvl 71 LS against the backdrop of the most skilled individuals and teams on Chompers doesn't make me feel like I lost. It goes to show that completing in MM and not just fleecing those who want to doesn't have to cost your Ped card even when at the bottom of the category.

..and a Happy New Year to ye.

If you were in cat 4 you might get a surprise.

There were not that many competing in cat 4.
By the looks of entropiatracker max 6 teams the rest individuals.

Cheers
Siam

My wife and I took turns on her char. for almost the 30 hours. We were level 1. We were between the 75-100% range. She also got her first global. We had 3 in all. She also got a lot of skill gain, so much so see went from the beginning of one gun to the beginning of another. All in all we had a lot of fun so it was well worth it for us.

Over 1/4 of people just want EFD. :laugh:

You quoted yourself in your signature... lame :laugh:

I competed in cat1 and the tt return was over 70%.

Yeah, because the +rep comment needs the quote. :laugh:

I think i cycled close to 18k ped ammo in mm using adj v1, and only lost 4k peds. Ofc me tt'ing everything to save time had something to do with it lol. But smaller loss than i thought anyway, even with a lack of globals. Had estimated to reach 50 globals atleast, but noooooo...

I decided to compete in merry mayhem (solo ofc) even if i knew there'd be teams and solo hunters would stand no chance. I just pretended i didn't see any team global on feffs all the time lol.

My only hope is that they all get disqualified going over the time limit now or something. :D

My returns sucked ! Teams kept swarming me with mobs too thick i had to keep tp back and by then loot was gone. I hope ma disquaifys them too such a nasty set of rules this year! Lost my ass so everything has been status quo!!!

Back