Info: Zanderium?

Futurama

Elite
Society
Freelance
mike Futurama anderson
After looking for a new finder noticed the price increase for Zanderium. What happened? Is it capped now (no globals since october?)? You need more depth? Any input would be great, thanks.

Not been mining much but I'd say no on the depth, I was mining on Ark a few weeks ago with lower depth than normal so I could triple-mine and found some zand. Removed from Caly maybe?

Yes it has changed it is more rare to get... back to the good old days V's instead of XV's

and stil on caly and it was RT that was global/hofing it btw

Yes it has changed it is more rare to get... back to the good old days V's instead of XV's

and stil on caly and it was RT that was global/hofing it btw

I had a zand mini hof on arkadia in the past too.

But thanks for the info, I kinda like this "back to basics" thing lately - not just about mining with crazy turnovers with big amps anymore, I think people are switching back to smaller amps (levels 2s) nowadays. I like the change, gives better markups on ores.

This needs a bump.

Anyone hitting zanderium on caly recently? I'm just wondering if:
1) it has been moved;
2) not enough depth (I used 1063.4 avg);
3) just unlucky and will get it in the next run?

I did 200+ drops just now.

yes it's there on caly but it's just rare... in general
1000m would work

it has become the new redulite
bastards.
!!!
destroying the deep finders
pushing us towards a enhanced universe!!!
pretty sure where it use to be... i havn't investigated yet but it is there confirmed.
old spots etc.

yes it's there on caly but it's just rare... in general
1000m would work

it has become the new redulite
bastards.
!!!
destroying the deep finders
pushing us towards a enhanced universe!!!
pretty sure where it use to be... i havn't investigated yet but it is there confirmed.
old spots etc.

Where is your optimism, hey? All is fine! I like it.

I spent a couple of days looking for Zand, with vrx3k's, didnt find any. I would guess that once again it has nothing to do with depth just MA changing the drop rate like they did with duru

Rgds

Ace

I'll do another run later on and post the results, if I can find any. Atm using vrx2k with 2 enhancers.

I spent a couple of days looking for Zand, with vrx3k's, didnt find any. I would guess that once again it has nothing to do with depth just MA changing the drop rate like they did with duru

Rgds

Ace

Ofc it's nothing to do with depth. Another "cap", still in old places with very limited quantities.

Ofc it's nothing to do with depth. Another "cap", still in old places with very limited quantities.

I really really wish MA made depth more dependant. Its hardly worthit to skill past f-106.

And not only that i actually found kane with the tt finder, admittedly it was just one stone. But seriously kane with tt finder. MA - mining needs and overhaul!!! Make the big fat depth finders worthwhile!!

Rgds

Ace

I really really wish MA made depth more dependant. Its hardly worthit to skill past f-106.

And not only that i actually found kane with the tt finder, admittedly it was just one stone. But seriously kane with tt finder. MA - mining needs and overhaul!!! Make the big fat depth finders worthwhile!!

Rgds

Ace

Indeed, I very hope so. It seems nowadays that some are rare for everyone and can be found on some occasions even with tt finders and some ores that actually need more depth are not worth mining and skilling for them. The only reasonable ore which needs some extra depth is redulite (unless something has changed after modified loot optimal depth was 1100ish imho).

Indeed, I very hope so. It seems nowadays that some are rare for everyone and can be found on some occasions even with tt finders and some ores that actually need more depth are not worth mining and skilling for them. The only reasonable ore which needs some extra depth is redulite (unless something has changed after modified loot optimal depth was 1100ish imho).

I did tests on redu and also found that between 1100 and 1200 was ideal. But they didnt make up for the cost of enhancers. Reverse economy

Rgds

Ace

I found plenty of zenderium most claims was around 850-1000meters using tk320 on calypso, Arkadia is best for zanderium atm but plenty on caly still too

yday i got on 111drops lvl 3 amp 3 ores(medium claim) zanderium, today i have had 1 claim

Zanderium is indeed harder to find.

I went to rocktropia where i hitted some claims the previous months.

No finds at all.

VRX 2000 with depth enhancers I to X..

I found plenty of zenderium most claims was around 850-1000meters using tk320 on calypso, Arkadia is best for zanderium atm but plenty on caly still too

yday i got on 111drops lvl 3 amp 3 ores(medium claim) zanderium, today i have had 1 claim

Where were you mining (if it's not a secret), maybe I was mining in the wrong place.

Amethera snowy region seems to be all over there

I can confirm a Zand find, found with a tk320 tier10 fully enhanced.
..but I don´tt remember where sry.

How about Ruga?

Before a 30 Jan VU, i had 2-5 small Zand claims per week in big Combibo land @Solfais.
After VU no claims, only small amounts of Langotz here, and rare.
F-106 T4 works fine @ 47 lvl prospector

After looking for a new finder noticed the price increase for Zanderium. What happened? Is it capped now (no globals since october?)? You need more depth? Any input would be great, thanks.

its been a while since i mined arkadia but there was plenty there if you know the spot(s), and i wasnt using a special finder, just a tk320.

Back