Selling: Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
For sale in this thread is one Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition customizable item coloring tool. This is a rare item which was only obtainable through the pre-CryEngine Mentoring profession. It has the lowest decay among all unlimited coloring tools, and is widely regarded as the best coloring tool in Entropia.

This sale will be conducted using a decaying buyout format, in which the price starts at 2500 PED and gradually becomes cheaper over time (the current plan is roughly 1-2 price reductions per week of varying sizes), until an interested party accepts the then-current price and purchases the item. Thus as a matter of strategy, choosing to hold off until a later date to purchase the item may potentially make it cheaper for you, but also increases the odds that another interested party will beat you to the punch.

CURRENT BUYOUT PRICE: 2450 PED (reduced on 3/7/2021)

You may also submit offers, publicly or anonymously, which function sort of like buy limit orders; in other words, when a future price reduction causes the reduced buyout price to match the highest offer at the time, that offer wins and the item is sold for the offered price. Naturally, an offer placed far away from the buyout price is unlikely to be triggered for quite a long time. Because committing to offers of indefinite expiration can be uncomfortable, you may retract any of your offer(s) older than one month that you prefer to cancel, with no explanation required. Please make offers with the expectation of committing to them for at least one month. I also reserve the right to cancel this sale after no less than one month from the time of this post, if the buyout price has not been reached.

Once sufficient offers have been received, I may update this post with additional information, such as a fixed end date at which the buyout price is to be reduced to match the highest offer. In such a case, all active offers would effectively become bids in a traditional format auction, and I would then be committing myself to selling the item to the highest bidder. The end date would likely be 1-3 weeks out from when it is announced, but any bids/offers which are somehow older than a month would still be retractable.

DISCLAIMER: The starting buyout price is higher than historic auction sale prices. My assessment is that this Colorator is worth more than the historic sales suggest, but please participate in this exchange responsibly, and construct your own well-researched valuation before making a purchase or offer.

BONUS: The winner of this Colorator will also receive one Omegaton CBA-5 Mentor Edition color removal tool for free! This item has great utility for anyone who plans to make frequent use of the Colorator. The Colorator and color removal tool will both be delivered fully repaired at their maximum Trade Terminal Values of 63.00 PED and 47.10 PED, respectively, unless the buyer prefers a different arrangement.

Thank you for viewing my sales thread, and good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
This is an awesome tool, I would not sell my Colorator ME for the above BO price!, so hope that helps any potential buys! He is offering a great deal!!!

jak

Stalker
je jak bam

By far the most ECO tool to use for the coloring profession, taking into account the MU on the L Tool!!!

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
Some quick maths:

Colorator L has 47 peds TT, and decays .00497 per use. so has about 9456 uses. MU on the L is?

Colorator ME decays .00571.

So the difference in decay is .00074

For the Colorator L 9456 uses would make a difference of 6.99 peds from the ME to L.

So you would need to get the Colorator L at no more than 115% and since none have been seen on auction in a long time, that will not happen :D

Hence why I said the Colorator ME is by far the most ECO color tool you can get and a MUST for any one doing color! :)

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
So you would need to get the Colorator L at no more than 115% and since none have been seen on auction in a long time, that will not happen :D
I suppose one could craft the (L) version oneself, but good luck now that Garcen Lubricant costs almost 200% :unsure:

NevadaJake

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Drake Slade Corbett
Free bump. The price is a little above Auctioneer history. However, it is quite rare: plus the inclusion of the bleaching tool adds significant value.

Last edited: