Selling: Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
For sale in this thread was one Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator, Mentor Edition customizable item coloring tool, a rare item which was only obtainable through the pre-CryEngine Mentoring profession.

OBOWjRq.png

Fk1Jgdg.png

DVY8BO5.png

It has now found a new home! Thank you for viewing this sales thread!

Last edited:
This is an awesome tool, I would not sell my Colorator ME for the above BO price!, so hope that helps any potential buys! He is offering a great deal!!!

index.php

By far the most ECO tool to use for the coloring profession, taking into account the MU on the L Tool!!!

Some quick maths:

Colorator L has 47 peds TT, and decays .00497 per use. so has about 9456 uses. MU on the L is?

Colorator ME decays .00571.

So the difference in decay is .00074

For the Colorator L 9456 uses would make a difference of 6.99 peds from the ME to L.

So you would need to get the Colorator L at no more than 115% and since none have been seen on auction in a long time, that will not happen :D

Hence why I said the Colorator ME is by far the most ECO color tool you can get and a MUST for any one doing color! :)

So you would need to get the Colorator L at no more than 115% and since none have been seen on auction in a long time, that will not happen :D

I suppose one could craft the (L) version oneself, but good luck now that Garcen Lubricant costs almost 200% :unsure:

I suppose one could craft the (L) version oneself, but good luck now that Garcen Lubricant costs almost 200% :unsure:

and good luck finding the BP....

Free bump. The price is a little above Auctioneer history. However, it is quite rare: plus the inclusion of the bleaching tool adds significant value.

Last edited:
Back