Zombie Armaments (Ermald Lake Mall Floor 1 #1L)

master chief

Provider
Society
Cyreans
Remy Master Chief Lebeau
Hello, Welcome to the new thread for Zombie Armaments and Supplies Floor 1 #1L Location Thread.
'Samuel Sam Roberts' Did wonders with the thread and the shop, But unfortunately he will be taking leave of absence To return back to school. Who knows maybe he will come back :). This thread will be managed by myself and 'Juniper Jaywalker Jones', Jaywalker and myself spent countless hours for a new shop layout and ways to make the shop more eye catching and better organized. Please stop by the shop when you get a moment and judge the place for yourself.

Pictures:
print_screen_2013-03-01_12-38-41.jpg

print_screen_2015-04-14_23-50-11.jpg

print_screen_2013-03-01_12-40-54.jpg

print_screen_2013-03-01_12-41-1.jpg

print_screen_2015-04-14_20-7-39.jpg

Sponsors and Friends:

Design: Jaywalkers Color and Texture

Current Stock:

Shop Stock (14-04-2015)

Armor:
A.R.C. Guardian - UL M
Turrelion Silverstitch - UL M & F
A.R.C. Inaugurates - L M & F

Weapons:
Ozpyn Infused Blade IV (L)
Ozpyn LPX (L)
Ozpyn BRS (L)
Ozpyn LRS (L)
Fenris Sniper Rifle (L)
Turrellajin's Stalker Blade (L)
Enkkid Dire (L)
and More!

Clothes:
We still have a huge stock of Jaywalker textured and crafted clothing items (Limited stock) Till jaywalker gets back!

Also have Limited Cyrene Holiday items and clothing available for purchase.

Vehicles:
Vtol - Full TT Textured by jaywalker
Helicopters - Full TT Textured by jaywalker

Tools:

Have TT Minning finders and Imperium Fap

Misc:

Misc Holiday items from valentines hearts to Christmas boxes.

Promotion: Sell with Zombie's

-The Chief

Last edited:
Awesome shop, keep up the good work.

Hey :)

Zombie Arms resident tailor and texturer reporting in.

And since I'm also in base crew with Titans of Space, I think they should go on the plug list too! (look! my old ava is in the pic! :laugh:)

I was sad to see Sam leave us, but happy to now become an equal partner in the shop. :yay: And it just greatto be working with Chief of course! I'll be holding the deed and managing he shop for the forseable future, so that Chief can can keep on hanging at Cyrene. So ya can blame me for missed price tags or what-have-you (except when I move house. You can blame Chief then ;) )

My contributions to the stock are:
Customised clothing and other textiles
Tailored clothing, especially Arkadian wear (IFN and ACA)*
Hoplite Armour (C)

Apart from Carapace Boots (both sexes in stock) , and customised Arkadian wear, I'm focussng mainly on (F)stuff with this , because its much harder to sell on auction, especially the pants; and there's no room for everything! Please drop me a PM if you're looking for (M) items. I have nearly everything, except the shades.

Here are some more pics of the shop. I customised added that carpet to the chill-out zone earlier today (and sorry it isn't for sale! I like it where it is too much! But can make you another if you like ;) )

carpet2.jpg

shop9.jpg

shop_notice.jpg

sker.jpg

Every customised item on sale is hand-customised by me. I'm also available for custom jobs of course. I haven't really established a routine yet, but I'm very often in the shop or the AH down the hall, when I'm on Caly. If you catch me hanging round, I can also let you try things on (with collateral).

Thanks to everybody for all the really nice feedback I've had so far!

Oh! And do click the link in my sig, to take a look as my service thread

jay :)
droplet1.jpg

(me modelling a couple of items from our stock)

Last edited:
I'm in the shop, restocking right now. So if anybody wants to drop by to try things on, you are very welcome :)

Btw, folowing an enquiry about the IFN Jungle Shirt (F), i've tried to correct the oversight and craft one or two, but there was no Khorum available on auction, so it will have to wait awhile longer.

I am attempting to track down a BP owner for Chili sombrero. The two on display (both M) were bought from auction and re-customised. I would love to own that BP but sadly , I don't.

Apologies for those few mispriced thrusters. Am on to it.

Looted Cyrene Weapons now available!

Enkidd Dire S.3 (L)
Enkidd Fang S.3 (L)
Imperium Issue HK.70 (L)
Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank 8(L)

Limited stock, so get 'em while they're hot

Oh! I just love Chief's new design for the shop:

zombie_arms.jpg

Emerald Lake Mall, floor 1 (far end from televator)

(shhhh...thought i better steal his sig pic quick , before somebody tells him he mis-spelled Emerald. I think the dyslexic version is cute :) )

btw, he recursive link at the bottom is mine (only recusive cos i re-posted it here, ofc). I personally find "far end from televator" a lot easier to follow than...umm...er....

Shop re-stocked

Ty to all our great customers!

I've now reduced some of the Cyrene weps, in accordance with Chief's instructions.

Apologies for Mindark's latest little joke -turning all the shirts and coats green! (C'mon MA, it's waaay past St Patz day, now.) Don't worry , they do look like they're meant to if you click on them, or wear them; it's just hard to pick out the colour you want, or even to tell a jacket apart from a bra.

Off to Ark now, to top up my texture supplies :)

PS . Yes Sylvia, I do craft the IFN jungle pants (F). They're in the shopkeeper, along with the matching shirt.

Last edited:
SPECIAL AUTISM AWARENESS/ACCEPTANCE PROMOTION TODAY APRIL 2nd

WEAR ORANGE for Autism!

Here's a pic of me setting up our new temporary display of orange clothing:

orange_4_autism.jpg

Yes 10% of all sales of orange clothing today will go to autism charities. Well... for as long as this display lasts in fact (i'll try and wangle some extra days off Chief, cause we had some delays in setting this up)

Also 50% of all tips for my customising business, throughout April (click link in sig) will go to (Autistic community approved) Autism charities. If you don't normally tip, but do want to donate, feel free to ask for 100% of your tip to go to charity

Also I will doing orange colouring jobs, with my own stocks, entirely for charity today only (after about 13,00 PM). Minimum donation 1 PED/ item, ITEM MUST BE FULL REPAIR UNLESS (L). I will aslo be applying my own orange Jori texture @ 10 PED field, half of which will go to charity. Offer available only while stocks last! And, yes, I will be using the normal 323 textures /field

Mostly, I'll be in Zombie Arms. If you call in, you can also try stuff on (if you provide collateral) . Please note , however, it makes bookkeeping a pain, if you don't repair the 2 pec damage on items that are full repair, so I would much appreciate if you nip down the hallway to repair these items before returning them (don't bother with anything that isn't full TT to start with)

I had to set up a whole new display for the orange stuff, cos, as you say, we have a new display bug- almost everything looks like a green WoF Jacket :laugh:. It's OK if you click on it, or wear it, but heck, it's hard to pick the orange stuff out! So here;s a preview:

orange_for_autism2.jpg

I'll try keep the promotion going til the small hours (but might need a substantial break, in the evening)

oh! "Why orange?" you might ask. Cos its a damned sight cheaper than blue , ofc :laugh:....No, seriously. Orange and blue have both been associated with autism at times. But since Autism Speaks (much hated by autistic people, because they don't have autistics on their board...er, etc) seem to be claiming the colour blue, theres a groundswell movement to light it up orange instead :)

Last edited:
oops! guess who forgot to re-set her clock?

in-game in a few minutes!

Whoa! Emerald Mall is DEAD today. Must be cos of the shortage of MS services. Nobody needs Remy's rk-5's :laugh:

Am hopping to Twins to do a promo for awhile Back at Zombie Arms at 18.45

will edit THIS post with updates on my movements.

EDIT: game crashed. so i took that as my signal to take a break :D .
back at zombie arms around 21.00 UTC
here's a link for Autism Acceptance Month

EDIT 2 (23.30 UTC) : well, my health has not recovered from recent illness as much as i thought. felt ill and fell asleep during break. going back-in game now :)

SPECIAL AUTISM AWARENESS/ACCEPTANCE PROMOTION TODAY APRIL 2nd

WEAR ORANGE for Autism!

Here's a pic of me setting up our new temporary display of orange clothing:

orange_4_autism.jpg

Yes 10% of all sales of orange clothing today will go to autism charities. Well... for as long as this display lasts in fact (i'll try and wangle some extra days off Chief, cause we had some delays in setting this up)

Also 50% of all tips for my customising business, throughout April (click link in sig) will go to (Autistic community approved) Autism charities. If you don't normally tip, but do want to donate, feel free to ask for 100% of your tip to go to charity

Also I will doing orange colouring jobs, with my own stocks, entirely for charity today only (after about 13,00 PM). Minimum donation 1 PED/ item, ITEM MUST BE FULL REPAIR UNLESS (L). I will aslo be applying my own orange Jori texture @ 10 PED field, half of which will go to charity. Offer available only while stocks last! And, yes, I will be using the normal 323 textures /field

Mostly, I'll be in Zombie Arms. If you call in, you can also try stuff on (if you provide collateral) . Please note , however, it makes bookkeeping a pain, if you don't repair the 2 pec damage on items that are full repair, so I would much appreciate if you nip down the hallway to repair these items before returning them (don't bother with anything that isn't full TT to start with)

I had to set up a whole new display for the orange stuff, cos, as you say, we have a new display bug- almost everything looks like a green WoF Jacket :laugh:. It's OK if you click on it, or wear it, but heck, it's hard to pick the orange stuff out! So here;s a preview:

orange_for_autism2.jpg

I'll try keep the promotion going til the small hours (but might need a substantial break, in the evening)

oh! "Why orange?" you might ask. Cos its a damned sight cheaper than blue , ofc :laugh:....No, seriously. Orange and blue have both been associated with autism at times. But since Autism Speaks (much hated by autistic people, because they don't have autistics on their board...er, etc) seem to be claiming the colour blue, theres a groundswell movement to light it up orange instead :)

Last edited:
Love this store! Great creations and reasonable prices. Thumbs up! :yay:

Don't forget to grab your welding wire and rk-5 from Zombie Arms! Stocked up today.

Also , don't forget that 10% from the sale price of orange clothing goes to autism charities this month. There's still a display bug making most of the clothing look green :laugh: but you can find the orange things opposite the door, under the sign. Do have a look! It's not just dull EU orange stuff. I've used to textures to create vivid, shimmering oranges, in most cases :)

Why orange for Autism? Here's a great cartoon from an autistic friend of mine that explains it. And here's a short vid from the Autism Self Advocacy Network

Still adding more orange stuff to the display opposie the door.
10% of all sales of orange clothing go to Autism charities this month! (see post above)
and also 50% of all my tips! (click the link in my sig to find my service thread)

Let's see if I can tempt you take a look:

Shop restocked!

Guess what? MA still haven't fixed the clothing display bug. So , I've rearranged things a bit, so that in most areas you can find the colours you want easily by looking at the things that still display properly, such as hats and footwear. You'll generally find similar colours next to these. The Men's section near the rk-5's wasn't easy to rearrange though, so I took the boots and things out of the shopkeeper and put in some other things.

More new stock added! And I've changed the Orange display, opposite the door, to a red-orange-and-yellow display:

shop1b.jpg

Men's stuff on the left, Women's on the right (of course! :p)

Just round the corner, you can still find Chief's weapons. And Rk-5 and thrusters in the usual place :

shop4.jpg

This pic is a little bit old though. We've stopped doing the welding wire for now, cos Chief is too busy with RL stuff to keep up supplies. Maybe we'll sort something out later. For now, I've used the vacated space to put a bit more of the Arkadian clothing out.

As for the Charity drive...OK, Ok, i failed to popularise orange, and didn't sell a single piece of orange clothing all month. However I did raise 141 PED from tips :) I'll be handing that over to Syrinx, to add to her Autism charity fund

Welding wire is back :)

Can't helping noticing that hats and boots are selling disproportionately sinvce that damned display bug :laugh:(they are practically the only things that display right!)

I know it's a pain, but if you click on all those green and grey things, you'll get to see what they really are, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised!

Sorry for my absence to everyone including our loyal customer base, Shop restocked information updated even added 2 more links to our friends, sponsors and frachise.

Regards,
The Chief

As you can see, contrary to rumour, I hadn't locked Chief in the shop safe, only releasing him for occasion taming practice. ( I let him post as well. Hehe)

Shop fully re-stocked.

I had a bit of a problem with the televator yesterday. I t took me about 10 tries to finally descend to floor 1. This appears to co-incide with a sudden slump in rk-5 sales. Hope it's all fixed now!

About the Valk T1's: following an enquiry, I found these are no longer tradeable! So that's why the the ones in shopkeeper were "bugged" . They have now been removed and will be kept in backstock, in case MA change their minds (Bloody silly if you ask me. And how are you meant to get them customised now, even supposing you can get one at all? I predict loads of Valks in weak shades of orange and thin applications of Carabok)

Sorry guys, been very ill all week, and let the rk-5 vs run out. Fully re-stocked now

Meantime, Chief has been very busy on cyrene and there are also loads of new cyrene weapons on display now:

weps_july.jpg

Sorry but I had to raise the rice of rk-5s temporarily. We've been selling out much faster than I can possibly re-stock, and now backstock is really low! They are still cheaper than current auction prices, just not so much as before! :D

Apologies to any customers who've found us sold out recently.

OK , so i got partway through re-stocking then crashed lol. Not sure I'll add the new clothing stock til tomorrow or Thursday now, cos it all needs a bit of re-arranging, and I got itchy feet :)

We are right out of welding wire! If you need it, pester Chief (that's his department). Still OK for rk-5's, atm, cos raising the price stemmed the flood of buyers...though they are still a lot cheaper than present auction prices.

I've lowered the prices on some of the Cyrene weps, in line with auction. I've also lowered prices on some clothing stock.

As some of you have noticed, we now have a bunch of customised Sleipnirs and Gungnirs in the Shopkeeper behind the tools. Thanks to all those who've bought them so far! thus enabling me to keep on indulging my latest fad :D

Here's a selection of pics of those currently in stock:

Welding wire back in stock.

In shop re-stocking. Welding wire has leapt up in price suddenly! Hmmm. I don't want us selling out right away (and Customers nagging me to get more, then me nagging Chief... :laugh:) so I've increased our price to follow.

Btw, here's another fun bug from Mindarks "Drive 'Em To Despair" dept: You cannot put welding wire on the
counter anymore. You can put rk-5 out, but not wire :scratch2: Try as you might it just lands on the floor, so here's what I had to do. Can you spot it?

shop_pic4.jpg

Answer: lined up on the shelf behind the Shopkeeper. Welll, that will help prevent us selling out too fast as well. Hehe.

Meantime , to comntinue on the fun bugs theme: the Hot Sumer Colours Display oppsite the door has now turned into into a Purple Dislay (Female only, cos men don't seem so keen on wearing purple, especially not when it veers towards pink. Though you will find a few purple bits for men in the shop)

Here it is!

purp_display_with_fat_girl.jpg

The cute little fat girl in the poster used to look like me, but then MA loaded the image wrong way round then stretched it to fit :laugh:

Here's the original , for Comparison:

purple_bokol_mix_n_match.jpg

Also , note that the St Patrick's Day Bug is still overstaying it's welcome (was quite funny at the time). All those green things in the purple display really are purple, but you have to click on them to tell .

Oh, yes, and Female Coats still look funny,but I've left them on display, because at least it's not one of those sneaky bugs (you can definitely tell the item is bugged) and I'm pretty damned sure that MA will fix that one soon, at least.

Anybody want to open a book on how long it takes before the whole shop gets bugged?

(more shop pics soon!)

Last edited:
purp_display_with_fat_girl.jpg

The cute little fat girl in the poster used to look like me, but then MA loaded the image wrong way round then stretched it to fit :laugh:

:laugh:

Still can't decide if I want another sleipnir but that black/dark blue color looks so good :rolleyes:

OK time for further pics, as promised.

There are substantial gaps in the purple display already! (thank you, buyers :) )I've filled two of the gaps with alternative items, working on filling the rest.

If you're wondering where the red stuff got to, the female red stuff is now over here:
red_display.jpg

The males stuff is in various locations. Having sorted it by type so much, it strained my poor brain attempting to sortit by colour instead, so I left it alone.

Some of it is in this shopkeeper:

shopkeeper2.jpg

We now have customised Paradigm shirts from Cyrene in stock. The purple ones are in the purple display. The rest are here:

shop6_585141.jpg

check out my customising thread for illustrations.

Men! do be a bit careful. There are also a couple of the very similar (L) shirts in there, These have the advantage of being much cheaper than UL (nearly all the mu is the customisation) but they do decay a bit whenever you change them of course.

I moved out most of the IFN and ACA gear to make room for these. But I still have it in storage, so please drop me a PM if you can't see the piece you want.

Very sorry guys, looks like the crafting nerf caught up with RK-5 supplies.:(

We just sold our last rk-5 and cannot get new stocks at present
I will put a notice here as soon as we have more stock in.

Oh Wow! I should've known.

This is a magic sign! No matter how you turn it, it is still upside down:

So I thought " Ha! I'll rotate the screenie, so you can read it here"

Foiled again!

Finally EU is so bugged, you can't even apologise for the cock-ups anymore!:laugh:

Damn damn damn. i dread to think what kind of state of the shop is, now.

cringing apologies for my negligence

Here are my excuses (or what's left of 'em following moderation)

Soon as I log in again, shop is first priority.

After Two years the shop deed has been reacquired thanks to Mindark Support Ulf! Now let the fun begin I will Be restocking the Store ASAP! and of course stockpiling it with unique Cyrene items and more!

Back