Zombies are Stupid

Nothing wrong with a few zombies in games, though I do think pop culture is really over using them. It seems many zombie appearances these days are just thrown together, with the notion of "hey we got zombies! check us out we're so cool!" I can think of three games in the mmo category that have zombies and only one of them does a decent job with the background of why they are there and how they affect the game world.

Braindead = Great Zombi Vid, I laughed my ass off, when watching it. Sadly censored in my country, as people think its much to brutal :D

Anyway, I hate Zombies in a SF genre game, and thats the reason why you will never find me at Rocktropia.

What I want to fight in an SF RPG is:

- Evil Robots of all kinds
- Aliens of all kinds
- Mutants (not Zombie like!)
- any other evil beeing, that isn´t dragon, zombie, werewolf

There is really to much of this Fantasy things mixed up with SF games.

If I want to slay dragons, werwolfes, zombies or Orks there are so many Fantasy games out there, really no need to implement that in an SF based game!

BTW, what threat is a zombie???
No threat at all, brainless beeing that could be eliminated with a single headshot by every average soldier.

I hate Zombies!

I don't get how ppl don't like Zombies, man I love them, so cute <3 <3 <3

My shelving:

Now you can understand how offended I am with this thread :mad:

Every single problem in your life can be solved with a zombie:

Your wife cheated on you -> Zombieeee !!
You got 100% no loot in a hunt -> Zombieeee !!
Your coffee is cold -> Zombieeee !!
Your beer is hot -> Zombieeee !!
You're about to die -> Oh yes, zombieee !!

If your problem is too big for a normal zombie, you can always have a....nananana...Nazi Zombie !!!!!!!! yeah !! CoD 5 !!

:laugh:

Zombies use 100% of their living brain, there are not stupid, they just can't be smart :p

I am a zombie lover myself, and i really hope that the world will end in a zombie apocalypse the 21/12/2012 (at 12:12 !!!)
We would be able to play a IRL hack&slash :p

More seriously, yeah we find zombie-like in lots of games but i don't mind at all.
Who isn't getting fun in Left 4 Dead ? Or in Borderland DLC1 (zombies island):p

Back