"Zychion Citizens" Birthday Celebration !!!

ToolMan

Guardian
Society
Order of Ch'an Zen
Til ToolMan Taymor
It's "Zychion Citizens" society's first birthday celebration :))

It starts August 20'th at 20:00 in-game time, in Zychion ( of course :p )

Music and Dancing at "The Belk" bar (dance competition unconfirmed)
Meet-n-Greets with the Citizens of the Citadel
Treasure hunt for Ore's, Enmatter's, Tailoring material and BP's

Great fun for Entropians of all levels ... all are welcome, and invited to attend :)

Last edited:
Oh cool... w0lfie and I will most likely be there unless.... unless hmmm.. well, we *may* be going to Amsterdam for a short break in mid August... I'll say no more ;)

:cheers:

Oh congratulations to you peeps for your up and coming first birthday bash. Will do my best to be there with cake and balloons :)

:birthday:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Zychion Citizens,
Happy Birthday to you

3 cheers for Zychion Citizens
Hip Hip ,Hooray!
Hip Hip ,Hooray!
Hip Hip ,Hooray!

Sorry to get carried away, but I love birthday parties :)

Will there be a bouncy castle please?

Happy birthday to you all :)
With luck and if i remember in time (not to mention wake up on time) i will be at the bash too:D

The dance contest is now confirmed.
The prize is Ð50 each to the two best dancers :banana: :dance:

Also added to the trasure hunt will be low level weapons(Axe 1x0 D-1s Ect...), armors and FAPs :girl:

Last edited:
I don't usually do this

*bumps*

:spam: :D :silly2: :tongue2: :spam:

I am sure this will be a great event.
Can't wait until it's time for "kick-off" :)

We are getting more and more for the treasure hunt every day, this is going to be huge ans we still have a month to go :eek:

12 Days left until the ZCs first birthday party with dancing competition treasure hunt and thanks to the Zychion theme park fireworks :beerchug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :birthday: :banana:

I remember San, I remember when ZC started, I remember all the hanging out in the bar, just chatting. I remember Gnasher bought all of those ZC's at the time uniforms, I remember the publicity ZC got and the popular spot it became a while, and how a dead city seemed to wake to live again.

Happy Birthday Zychion Citizens, lets hope its one of many to come!

I'll be there, as long as i don't forget

Skam said:
I remember San, I remember when ZC started, I remember all the hanging out in the bar, just chatting. I remember Gnasher bought all of those ZC's at the time uniforms, I remember the publicity ZC got and the popular spot it became a while, and how a dead city seemed to wake to live again.

Happy Birthday Zychion Citizens, lets hope its one of many to come!
Thanks Skam i wasnt in ZC back then but i remember Gnash spent a lot of time there listening to San's storys :girl:

Last edited:
Reminder!!!

Zychion Citizens Birthday Party Today!

All pps are welcome!! :dunce: :beerchug: :dunce:

Hopefully me or Gnasher will be there to attend :dunce:

Just Gnash ??

... I would love to see both of you there :)

btw, was a pleasure meeting you ingame Skam ... sorry I had to run out so fast.

ToolMan said:
Just Gnash ??

... I would love to see both of you there :)

btw, was a pleasure meeting you ingame Skam ... sorry I had to run out so fast.

We only have one computer.. Or well we have one PC and one mac, and since mac cant run .exe, only one of us can attend :(
It was a pleasure meeting you aswell sir ;)

Skam said:
We only have one computer.. Or well we have one PC and one mac, and since mac cant run .exe, only one of us can attend :(
It was a pleasure meeting you aswell sir ;)

Well, then technicall, you will both be there ... one avi, two people.

Wooot-wooot :D

I likely will be there atfer i get done with an auction item i have to bid on (ends about 1-2pm pacific time) hopefully the EF axe hunt will occur after the ZC party.. looks like tomorrow will be a very busy day :)

Smashing Success :)

Thanks to everyone for attending yesterdays event. Was a terrific time had by all and was an hour well spent! :)

I'm still not sure if all of the items were found by the time the party was over (we hid over 100 PED's worth of items), but I'm certain that they've been found by now. The dance competition was won by Luthian and DoLittle; 50 PED's each. There were two special prizes awarded to the most active and, suprisingly, the most naked :rofl: 20 PED's each (was an impulse thing). We even had a special event sponsored by our very own Vedder; a PE Quiz.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Again, you have all helped to make our first birthday celebration a very special one, and from everyone in Zychion Citizens society, we want to say thank you :D

Cheers.

Great event!

I was there but halfway through the treasure hunt I crashed to desktop then couldn't get back in. :( I was just wondering if you could post a mini-map of Zychion with the locations of where the treasures were. It felt like i searched everywhere.

Thanks again for the event.

I'll vouch for it being an excellent event too. :) I really had a great time. Reminded me of the good old days.

Great fun

I agree... It was loads of fun.
We even managed to dish out all of our 300 peds of prizes. (duh!)

I got a shot of the dance competition, and an after party shot:

Thanks to all who participated. We'll do it again next year.

PS: My first post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back