New Profile Posts

I hope you are still playing. I have enjoyed the skill scanner all these years since 2009 (when i first got it) . and well now the Game has upgraded to a new interface as of a few days ago.
the skill scanner (version 59) does not work now - I have tested it out.
I so hope you can help us (those that use your program) .
please,
specifically, what is not to like? and what do you like that the market and how are the planets except Kali dead?
T
thisEUplayer
huh? i am not sure what you mean bu your message here.
Still trying ti get that Discord work,really understand nothing nothing of... maybe some help of you might help
Hi, i am interested in the Mod Angel Feet (M). dont sell it to anyone else please. tks
I see you were looking for a Mod Merc, TWEN earlier this year. I have a Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition I'd be willing to sell. It's identical to the original Mod Merc (except BLP), but slightly less powerful than the TWEN version. If you're interested, let me know

MG
Hello! Congratulations on selling your gun! But for some reason I don’t see it being sold at auction, how much did you sell it for?
Hi Torden,
What is your buy out price for your A&P LP-100?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Danny.
Hi i can buy your Ep 38 for start bid plz if you can pull it from auction Pure peds or summer 2020 + peds let me know plz
Also sent a friendrequest in game and a pm Let me know
Hi, I would like to use your services and dye my jeans dark blue

I didn’t like the color of the Navi on my jeans, and I want to paint it with this paint [Paint Can (Dark Blue)]
I already have the paint in stock 323
[Paint Can (Dark Blue)]
hello I would like to withdraw my reward of 1175 ped in exchange for my gold how does this work. ^^
Reactions: MsPudding
MsPudding
MsPudding
I will PM you 🙂

We just need to find a time in game to meet up and cash out your Gold, EZ PZ.

Add me on Discord: RachelMspudding
MsPudding
MsPudding
I'll accept the request right now.
hi, im marcus from sweden. first avatar was "badskilz bad avatar" then i created "chi sun xiu" and now playing Sun. first started project entropia around 2004. remember ck coatkillers was oilrigg kings :D meet lars, coachman from CRT and magam around that time also. gonna keep this avatar now. love the game and have always done.
RIP buddy. Brought a tear to my eye hearing the news.

So many great memories from Ex Cons and Dark Knights!

HOF big up there mate!
Back