PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Blog Comments

Tonight, July 14, 2017, I finally made it to the 100 Club.

Actually 105 Laser Pistoleer (Hit) / 100 Ranged Laser (Dmg)!!!

I've been working on this for so long since I came back so I could max old school weapons, I'm happy I finally made it.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really enjoyed your story. It's fun and interesting to see the game through another persons eyes. Entropia was my first game so some of your story I can really relate to. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the feeback RavenJade, I'm glad you enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Athal
    Awesome reading!!! So many memories back to life..
    Thanks Athal! Every once in a while someone posts something on the forum that brings back great memories for me too, I thought I'd share for the same reason, glad you had a similar reaction
    I really enjoyed your story. It's fun and interesting to see the game through another persons eyes. Entropia was my first game so some of your story I can really relate to. Thanks for sharing.
    Awesome reading!!! So many memories back to life..
    Thanks Revolution for posting those maps. I think this one:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ga...2/6/oldmap.jpg

Is the one I was thinking of as it has the old city marked. Would have been nice if they kept that old city in game. In yet another map or diagram I think that area was labelled as "ruins". I like stuff like that builds character to a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    Awww, i apologize if I seemed aloof, no offense intended, I'm sure I would have enjoyed talking with you, but at that time, I think the only other player in the game that I could see was Blondie, everyone else might as well have been an NPC

No, no. I can totally relate!! I didn't step up and speak either, I was too starstruck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty
    Zues is actually spelled Zeus
    Thanks Kitty! Good catch! Fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty
    And I remember being a noob and seeing you & Blondie constantly globaling and then seeing you in person in Twin at the ring and thinking 'oh my god, there they are! How can I get them to talk to me!" lol
    Awww, i apologize if I seemed aloof, no offense intended, I'm sure I would have enjoyed talking with you, but at that time, I think the only other player in the game that I could see was Blondie, everyone else might as well have been an NPC
    Zues is actually spelled Zeus
    And I remember being a noob and seeing you & Blondie constantly globaling and then seeing you in person in Twin at the ring and thinking 'oh my god, there they are! How can I get them to talk to me!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MayRaven
    great story
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty EXR-5
    Thanks for sharing
    great story
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution
    Macy did you remember that you through that i was a girl? lol

anyways few older maps

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ga...eportermap.JPG
    this map where i joined PE but i was so busy winning matches in a EA Game
    so no time playing PE, i was mostly active during the big robot event which i got my biggest uber to date
    It never even occurred to me at the time that a guy would be playing behind a female avatar! Did I hit on you?

Those are some good maps Rev, I like that big one, thanks!

One funny thing I remember from that time, It was not long after I met you, I think we were standing around Fort Argus before going out skilling and some other avatar said something to you, and you started cussing him out in chat for some reason, and I was mortified! I was thinking, "Oh shit! Don't do it Rev! The game masters are watching, you'll get banned for using curse words! oh noes!" I was sure we were going to get into trouble from MA and get banned from the game forever, I was so naive
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker
    Very nice reading. Thanks..

I always liked that old map better. There was also another older map of ithica area pre-beta maybe which I saw around when I joined game in 2005-2006, Also found that map intriguing as it was different from what was then in the game but what could have been in the game. That one would have been better in my opinion.
    Thanks George! I remember seeing a few maps at the time, this one was the one I remember most because it was the one that got me in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by conners1010
    Enjoyable read, thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    Doh! Sorry for the typos, I seem to not have the ability to edit my blog, damn noob!
    Macy did you remember that you through that i was a girl? lol

anyways few older maps

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ga...eportermap.JPG
    this map where i joined PE but i was so busy winning matches in a EA Game
    so no time playing PE, i was mostly active during the big robot event which i got my biggest uber to date
    Very nice reading. Thanks..

I always liked that old map better. There was also another older map of ithica area pre-beta maybe which I saw around when I joined game in 2005-2006, Also found that map intriguing as it was different from what was then in the game but what could have been in the game. That one would have been better in my opinion.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook