PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Chapter 4 Destiny & Redemption

“Move up to the circle you stupid noob”

I was dozing again, almost delirious with fatigue. I have been working 22 hours a day gathering life force from Nusuls, who instead of loving the experience objected strongly, kicking and biting at every opportunity

My yellow onesie, instead of being the sexy fashion statement I once thought it was, identified me as one of the lowest of the low, a “stoopid noob” who “neva does nothing rite. Always goin AFK & stoppin us getting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chapter 2 A Bumpy Start, Dealing with incompetent Bureacracy

“What do you mean 10K sweat !!” I screamed.

Glaring at his shifty, watery bloodshot eyes, blotchy skin, lumpy booze blossom of a nose, I felt an overpowering urge to reach over grab his scrawny pencil neck & squeeze.
    “Now Miss, settle down now, do I need to call Security”?
    I suddenly remembered the presence of all the armed guards I had barely noticed when I had disembarked; maybe this type of scenario had happened before.
    I would have to adopt a more polite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chapter 1 Arrival

Chapter 1:1 Arrival

I am so excited, bursting with happy anticipation.

The Ships intercom was proclaiming “Entering Planetary space, please begin collecting & stowing your belongings & prepare for landing.

I looked around, we were all doing that, smiling & laughing at each other, young single ladies embarking on our grand adventure – leaving smoggy overcrowded earth to arrive at the place of our dreams. Arkadia, pure and unsullied, where valuable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How it is

The Stranger within my gate,
    He may be true or kind,
    But he does not talk my talk--
    I cannot feel his mind.
    I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
    But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
    They may do ill or well,
    But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
    They are used to the lies I tell;
    And we do not need interpreters
    When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Prequels & Backstories

EU is the first MMORPG game I have ever played, though I have played others – I started this journey when still at school. I was invited to join in the LAN games played by my brother & his mates. But all they really wanted was a sort of moving target, fun for them to kill & terrorise without much risk. I remember Doom, I spent most of the time being continually shot & reviving (maybe memories of this is why I do not like PvP even though I should).

However, there was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook