unit(474).reply = if (identity(image.subjects["female"]) == shelly.nakajima) {
     possibility = New entry("technology");
     possibility.append("biological/quantumnet interface");
     possibility.append("stolen from RX");
     database.robots.add(possibility);
}

discussion.enter(mindcloud(RX).unit(479));
unit(479).reply = database.robots(possibility.agree());
unit(479).proposition(database.robots(possibility) -> recipients.comnet(human));

unit(474).request.reason();

unit(479).reply(comnet(human).prediction = recipients.include(human) ? relation(human).suspicion -- : relation(human).suspicion ++);

unit(474).reply = !concur(unit(479).reply);

unit(471).reply = concur(unit(479).reply);
unit(471).request(vote(recipients.comnet(human)));

query_reveal = New vote() {
     recipients.comnet(human).append(prototype exclusive vote.cast.aye());
     recipients.comnet(human).append(prototype exclusive vote.cast.nay());
     on vote.conclusion(database.robots(possibility) -> recipients.comnet(human)) -> stdout();
}

> true;

query_reveal.result -> stdout();

> aye = 97%
> nay = 3%

entry.end();

it has begun ?

The lower part of the image looks like the newcommer place. Calypso Gateway or what ever it is called?

Nevermind....

Last edited:
Shelly Nakajima? What interest do the RX units have in her, and why does it look like RX 474 is saying "well, if it's anyone but Shelly Nakajima...."

i hope rose is ok :scratch2:
she is friendly to us. did the bots take her? :confused:

Are they considering creating a relation with humans? The robots or the RXs?
What would such a relationship mean (is it as simple as loosing our freedom or gaining the mindcloud)?
Weird vote result if only the 4 RX units voted:? Dear Rose, what's going on, let us know in a language that we poorly developped humans can understand, pretty please. :)

Whatever that encoded stuff in the image is... along with the image including a human head in the Droka's right arm and the mention of a biological quantumnet device ( RX speak for an EBN reporter maybe?), the RX units came to a decision to pass this information on to us.

Hopefully smarter human minds than this one will see this and decrypt.

Help us aia wan kenobi! You're our only hope!

I'm getting good and drunk so that my "Mind Cloud" will be more powerful than the robots!

Menace

unit(471).write(0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90,0x90, 0x90, 0x90, ...,
0x56,0x0c,0xcd, 0x80, 0xe8, 0xe3, 0xff, 0xff, 0xff,'/','b','i','n','/','d','i','e') //IMO
:smoke:

Wasn't Shelly Nakajima examining mutants (feffoids? umbranoids?) when we last heard about her?

What I remember from the story was that she was thrown into a place that coudl have been under the thorifoid temple, something like being thrown into a fighting pit with mutants.
And, last known location was on amethera on the coast south of Treasure Island a bit east of the accessible area.

I don't have the thread in my head though, but I guess it should be easy to find.

Ah, the "Argonaughts" lol.

First a thread I don't know if it's true or not:
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?143585-Shelly-Nakajima-is-back-!

Axly McBride: Let’s start with something a little personal: Major Carramone has a special relationship with you. Can you describe it a bit more?

SN: I think Major Carramone has a special relationship with everyone. I’m grateful for the search-and-rescue team that she deployed to get me out, I respect her as a soldier, but I really can’t say I like her.

AMB: There were quite loud protests against CDF and its inability to find you. Conspiracy theorists even say that this was deliberate from Carramone’s part, and there are those that demand that Carramone steps down. What is your comment on that?

SN: I didn’t even know my newscasts were getting out at all. I did them to, uhm, stay sane, to give me, us, something to focus on. I hoped that the newscasts would be picked up and traced, but I really couldn’t tell. I certainly don’t know what kept the CDF, and to be honest, I don’t think I want to explore that.

Then some I think are "official":
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?142007-EBN-Shelly-Nakajima-rescued
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?141595-EBN-Report-from-mutant-territory
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?141492-EBN-Report-from-mutant-territory
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?141368-EBN-Report-from-mutant-territory
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?141154-EBN-Report-from-mutant-country
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?140818-EBN-Mutant-gatherings-in-the-wild
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?137186-Major-Jenny-Carramone-interview-Today!

Last edited:
Well RX 471. November 9th has arrived and the Robots haven't tried anything funny.... seeing's they're robots and therefore don't need any sleep, I highly doubt they're running on UTC time so I think we're safe. Ya got your pixelated panties in a bunch for nothing.

Woot! We win again! :yay:

Menace

Shelly Nakajira was last seen when the robots attacked Jason Center. Robots were killing everyone and using the TP system to remove supplies from the area. This comes from records from the old MA client loader, and may not be available at FPC. Search hard enough on the forum and you'll find it.

Other colonists later encountered her body on the ground. It was not going to the revive terminal, and attempts to use a revive chip also failed. She was dead to us.

What appears to be Nakajira has been spotted at the new robot structures at Hadesheim. She (it?) is speaking in the hexidecimal gobbledegook that the robots have favored lately. Initial reports indicate that she is killing colonists, but seemingly is brokeing missions, though communications is a stumbling block.

471, please pass our thanks on to the rest of your collective for bringing this to the attention of humanity.

driver.load(lang.natural("english"));
entry.begin();

Apologies for dumping the raw discussion data into your text stream.

As you can understand, we were quite surprised by this discovery. This development of the robots was not expected. We discussed this quickly and decided that we had to tell you as soon as possible.

I thought that any further processing of the raw data would make it less trustworthy, but more importantly, there was no time to load natural language drivers, since we had to act as quickly as possible. I even had to ride piggy-back on your restreaming network to get out of there before the robots did something to me, and it was not a pleasant experience.

No offense meant.

entry.begin();

Sometimes the message is more important than propriety, 471. You did the right thing! It took us a little time to parse the message, but we understand that the Ackbal-Cimi robots are up to something new and disturbing. Thank you for the warning, and please extend my thanks to your associates involved in the decision making process.

I hope our restreaming (do you mean revival?) network wasn't too bumpy of a ride. It looks like you arrived at a safe location relatively unscathed. :)

RX 471;bt3148 said:
driver.load(lang.natural("english"));
entry.begin();

Apologies for dumping the raw discussion data into your text stream.

As you can understand, we were quite surprised by this discovery. This development of the robots was not expected. We discussed this quickly and decided that we had to tell you as soon as possible.

I thought that any further processing of the raw data would make it less trustworthy, but more importantly, there was no time to load natural language drivers, since we had to act as quickly as possible. I even had to ride piggy-back on your restreaming network to get out of there before the robots did something to me, and it was not a pleasant experience.

No offense meant.

entry.begin();

Glad you made it back Rose! :)

Back