PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Goodbye to my old gear :(

I have finally sold all of my old weapons and attachments. This included a Castorian En-Blade A and a Jester D-1 with some sort of scope. TTed the Castorian En-Blade A for 5 PED and the Jester D-1 is still sitting in my inventory. The scope sold for 30 PED on auction however, 30 PED over the amount I originally thought.

With the money Ive bought a RepEdge 2x0 and have decided to go pure melee on Exarsaurs and Combibos till I max this weapon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PISSED off at the lag

Shooting and looting then as you have a creater died you get booted wasting ammo and Ped. WHEN will they ever get it fixed RIGHT????????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Frustrations

One of today's frustration is a gender tag. It misbehaves.

The other is the coffee from the coffee machine. It tastes horribly.

- Pioneer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Adventures of a Rookie

So today I had the full intention of kill more snablesnots but instead I met someone new. He was from Vietnam and it looked like he started recently. We talked and after a while I let him test drive my car. We zoomed around to the lake, north of Port Atlantis and we headed back down the other end of the road. He took a turn and then we where at the beach. I took out my boat and he was amazed and called me rich. Im not rich, I just deposited so i can have the vehicles :P His English is terrible ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My 3rd Reincarnation

Ive recently decided to start playing again. For those that dont know, this is the 3rd time Ive come back to the game since joining in 2008. Hopefully I will make more money this time and keep crazy business plans to a mininum.
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook