Keep the motor runnin'

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Day 103 - 04/02/2008

Well, I don't have much to report, aside from the fact that I am once again Serendipitous! :D I made it on day 100 would you believe, a nice round number, although, I've had some gap day...weeks :D

Hitting Level 30 whilst being naughty, Ant anyone?

And along with Level 30 comes Serendipity :D

I've been skilling hard with my new equipment and it hasn't really been costing me much at all. But unfortunately, there is the rub. I've been silly with the new equipment too. One too many Hoggies has given me a bit of a hit to the ol' PED balance.

New equipment however is as follows:

• Omegaton A204 Energy Amplifier
  • Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000

I feel I truely have equipment to set me up "for the longer game." This is how I view my participation, always to the longer end goal. Whether I use this equipment or not is down to the results of my hunts over the coming weeks/months.

A total run-down of my equipment is as follows:
  • Full Angel Armour
  • Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
  • Improved Omegaton M2870
  • Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000
  • Omegaton A204 Energy Amplifier
  • Adjusted Omegaton M2722

Because I've been playing with too many nasty forbidden creatures, my data logging has clearly taken a hit with these hunts. I have marked clearly where I start on my Argonaut camping session (ja, the new Feffoids :D) so in the coming week or so I will be posting some initial result figures.

This time around the figures won't be skewed by Korss loots and Korss usage, just pure TT return vs. Ammo+Decay on UL itamz.

That's it for now, I will post some more pictures of me in my various pieces of equipment soon so check back for those :D

A204 is teh shite m8 :D

I want to buy a FF8kM to replace my FOX ME ...

But it think you 'll do great with Argos... Big gun on small mobs is usually a good way to take all the globals and HOF around :D

GL and waiting to see your results dude :)

Matane Akiran-domo :wave:

good gawd man, seren already!! gratz mate :)

i take it the eco path has completely gone out the window then? :p

i'd love to know what u define as "skilling", and what level mobs/gear u use when doing it. did u eat a few chips to get to seren because that seems unbeleivably fast.

Actually, it's a bloody economical setup.

I take 330 PED of ammo every hunt.

300 PED for the IM2870
30 PED for the IFF8K for tagging
(and when Aidan is finished with it, the M2722 for finishing)

I wear Angel and use the Adjusted FAP. My total decay is min 28 PED max 46 PED usually around the 36 PED mark very very often. Depends if I get mobbed or not really.

The Angel armour is brilliant, it protects, but not too much as I have to FAP for Hunters and above.

Of course, it's not as eco as whacking Feffoids with a Korss, but, there are no skill gains. For me it's about being as economical as possible for a relatively good skill gain rate.

Last edited:
Also, I have eaten a grand total of:

ZERO CHIPS

Back