View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Selling: Explosive Projectiles Recycle Blueprints

Explosive Projectiles Recycle Blueprints

Selling Explosive Projectiles Recycle Blueprints

[Explosive Projectiles Recycle 1 Blueprint (L)] attempts X195 MU 55,000%

[Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)] attempts X80 MU 65,000%

[Explosive Projectiles Recycle 3 Blueprint (L)] attempts X93 MU 163,000%

If interested PM ME here or in game (JeongHwan Aquarius Robin)
  2. Chapter 8: Dreaming While Dawns left Hand was in the Sky

Dawn on Arkadia is beautiful. It makes me think of earth dawns, far back before the time of pollution, global warming, overpopulation and other crimes humans have inflicted upon nature.
    The glowing colours of yellow, gold & red – just draw one to the feeling how alike Arkadia & Earth are.
    Yet the bursts of violet, magenta & lime green – while surreally beautiful, demonstrate that Arcadian & Earth similarities are very very superficial – Arkadia is in essence an alien ...
    Categories
    Role Play
  3. What is wrong with "The Enigma Keys"

What is the problem with "Enigma Keys"?

I encountered a serious bug in step 3 of Enigma.

I finished a difficult the door and opened it, but... I can't go any further. I can't move forward as if there is a transparent glass screen in front of me... What should I do in this situation?

pls check the second video below:

https://cafe.naver.com/entropiauniv/2632
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Change your CalypsoForums Password, This Site may have been hacked!

"Planet Calypso: In approximately July 2019, the forums for the Planet Calypso game suffered a data breach. The breach of the vBulletin based forum exposed email and IP addresses, usernames and passwords stored as ****** *** *****.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames"

I got a spam Email with my password in the subject line. if you get one ignore it: don't open it. just change all your accounts passwords that use it. And it ...

Updated 04-14-2020 at 06:03 by Pirate-King Jay

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chapter 7 Gotterdammerung

Orders have just come down – we are to move out in force, to take up positions that will deny the Oratan forces a strategic area, then to go on the offensive and finally remove them from their heartland – the beginning of the end for Oratans in Arkadia.

And, Glory Be, this is where my Slack and his “friend Anny” have fled to – they are cut off and no word has been received – but I will be able to come to them and save them.

For myself – I have such plans for them Mwahahahahahahah....... ...
    Categories
    Role Play
Page 1 of 465 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook