Define your Reality

Artimus

Hatchling
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Quintis Artimus Maximus
Define your reality. Define art. Art is in the eye of the beholder, and creation is in the hand of those that create, in the hand of Gods.

...to be continued...same blog time(ish), same blog channel. :yay:

In a few words:

Art is human activity with the purpose of communicating emotions.. feelings.

As for reality, I am the God of my own reality.. but the hard thing to do is becoming the God of several persons reality... that is when you'll become a real artist...

My purpose: becoming a real artist

Thank you for your comment. :)

Art is human activity with the purpose of communicating emotions.. feelings.

I definitely agree.

...the hard thing to do is becoming the God of several persons reality.

It is the choice of others to buy or appreciate your art or not.

...that is when you'll become a real artist.

You can only control what makes you "feel" like a real artist. Practice your art, your craft, with passion and all your heart so that it brings you pleasure. If others are touch by it or not, see it or not, buy it or not, should not take away your pleasure. You are a real artist whether anyone cares to take note. A "real" artist is just that, real, living, breathing, perfecting. Become(ing) an artist is continual. Keep your mind in the here and now. Our minds spend way too much time dwelling on the past, worrying about the future, and doing nothing about the here and now. Feel your art, express it continually, and be happy. Many great artists have only come to their fame and notoriety long after they have passed on. Does this mean that they were not real artists when alive?

Last edited:
For becoming the god that i was talking about it doesn't really need to make art that will be appreciated.. it just has to impress, shock, disgust.. or any other feeling that stays for a while...

Good point Kara, I agree.

Back