And so, this blog starts!

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
Rawr and such, hey everybody who might be reading this!

I knew about this feature since quite a while ago, but I never found the need to actually use it, specially considering how terrible I am to keep up with stuff, but heck, why not. Anyway! I suppose a small introduction is due.

The name's Alexander José Kitsune Iko "Neutrino-X" Johnson the Third Darkmoon, and people say I'm nuts. Of course, I gently disagree with them by carelessly flailing around the carcass of a RipperSnapper dipped in melted Lysterium while dancing with polka-dot underwear. I joined the Entropia Universe, on a fateful September day, 1 1/2 year-ish ago. Since then, it has been a daily struggle to survive in the cruel planet of Calypso (And many other planets soon, lawl).

I'd really, really like to say my main profession is mining, but seriously, I haven't touched (Appropiately or inappropiately) any mining equipment since a while ago now (Mostly waiting for this freakin' event to end! :mad: ). It's also worth mentioning I am a non-depositor, partly because my current geographical location IRL makes it really, really hard to make payments due to stupid government regulations, and partly as a self-imposed challenge. Much like in NetHack. Except this is a MMO with RCE and all those cool and weird acronyms.

I've always been a loner kind of guy, but at some time, I decided to join a soc. In the beginning was Knights of Honor, where my mentor was. Later on I quitted, stood around as a Freelancer for a while and joined Bastards, Inc. Then, disappointed by the extremely low level of activity, I quitted said soc and joined Furry Freedom Fighters. Following certain incidents in EF caused by the founder of said soc (Remember Calloe? Well, that guy. Should point out we furries aren't all THAT freaky. I'm serious.) and again, the sheer inactivity led me to leave, and finally join Skillin' Villains, my current soc, which I'm very, very happy with. :D

Well, that's all about it for now. I'll try to remember (Or not) this blog, in order to keep track of my EU adventures and misadventures.

Kind regards, (Just like support, lawl)

- N-X over and out!

Back