Atrox Weeks

Latinangel1000

Guardian
Newman VIVALAVIDA Latinangel
I decided to do an experiment, since i needed to rise my skill levels and i knew that the atrox are easier for me to kill, (young to Provider, can take guardian but need to do a lot of fapping), i decided to spend a couple weeks at Fort Ithaca, with his large population of atrox and very few of anything else dangerous sneaking up on you.

I started with ISIS 32 and kept shooting at my heart content, i started using 100 peds worth of ammo, and my level kept rising until i was able to unlock range damage assesment, that made my range damage increase faster and the atrox were a pleasure to kill since i would hit ocassional globals, and that helped me to keep going and buying more ammo, i started to average a global at night, sometimes 2, (check my globals photo album) it was great, but i was not ready for what happened next.

I had saturday free and decided that i was going to spent it hunting atrox, bought 400 peds of ammo, a couple of ISIS 32 and an ISIS 41 and went hunting i hit six globals that day, i was like WOW, but of course i had a reality check the next day, hehehe, i had become spoiled and when i only got a global sunday i was actually feeling low, LOL! can you imagine? having a global and still feeling down? hahahaha,

I knew it was time to exit the island, but i still lingered for a couple days more and finally i used my tp chip and crossed to the main continent, and got my ass handed to me by something that looked like a tree trunk, that would shoot out tentacles with sharp spines in the end. dont even remeber its name, just that it was a guardian. took three hits at me and i went down like a potato sack. Talk about eating humble pie LOLOLOL

well i guess i learned something that day, the wrong mob at the wrong time and you are toast without jelly in no time flat.

Peace :silly:

Back