Real life kicking in

Hrafninn

Coffee addict
Society
OldTimers
Herr Hrafninn Hrafninn
Normally I don't much care about writing about my real life experiences in an Entropia Universe related blog, but I guess I can make an exception for once. It's basically just to tell you guys that I'm busy as hell at the moment and I guess that even something as exciting as Entropia Universe has to take the back seat for the time being.

As I have told some of you, I lost my job about half a year ago due to the fact that the economy is going down the drain everywhere. Quite a shame in some ways, but it felt refreshing to start over in a way. I had saved up some money and was ready to start up my own business. To be honest that hasn't really kicked off yet since I had some other stuff I was working on as well. Just a month ago I realized I had become quite poor, I would have to rely (and dare I say apply) on welfare if I couldn't make some money. As desperate as you can become in Sweden without being in debt in other words. :)

So guess what happened two weeks ago? I got a call from a company that needed some help with administration of invoices and whatnot. Thankfully my last job was all about shuffling and losing important documents, so I was kind of perfect for the job. Said and done, I got picked and will start working in just a weeks time. I will also receive a bigger paycheck every month than I got from my last job, so I'm very optimistic. Only God knows if it'll be any fun, but I guess it can't be much worse than just sitting at home all day and seeing all my hard earned money disappearing.

I had some plans on making money ingame as I wrote in the last blog post, but due to the fact that my money problems have kind of washed away I'd rather just have fun when I have the time for it. Maybe I can make some investments now that I have the extra money to spare, but that remains to be seen.

In other news, I passed my driving theory test (or what it's called in English... driving exam?) today! I'm a late bloomer when it comes to getting a driving license, but to be honest I didn't feel like I had any use for one. Times change though and I could really use a car to get to my new job. :laugh: Now I just have to pass the actual driving test and I'm good to go... ehhm... I mean drive. :)

That's what my real life is about at the moment. My Entropia life hasn't changed much to be honest. I'm still running around like a coated n00b as usual. ;)

Back