Top 5 MMORPG's Taken from website

lorenzotorres

Mature
Society
Knights of the Caribbean
Lorenzo Lucas Torres
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_iOJpczq4[/YOUTUBE]

1) Entropia Universe

“A real cash economy. What more could you ask for to keep the weenies out! After over 2 years playing hard EU still rocks the competition. Other games seem pointless when a RCE allows you to actually gain real life value for your gaming.”
“Entropia is not a game where you will max your skills in a few months. After two years of playing I am still just high lower level noob. But the game is structured to grow for the next 30 years at least. Ground floor baby!”
“Hi There,

I have been involved with Entropia Universe as an independent participant for just over 6 months now. With a firm understanding of MMOs since before the initial days of UO along with a strong economic and mathematical background;

I can assure you the EU platform is not a scam. RL money an be made if you are willing to invest the time & effort into it along with some of your own money along the way.

Keep in mind, this is no quick and easy money making thing. It requires time, patience and experience which you will gain along the way.

It is not easy to start out in, though there are many opportunities. The decisions you make will lead you to good or not so good outcomes.

I would recommend this to anyone who can see the bigger picture in things and are not limited to the square they live in when it comes to thinking things out.

GL hope to see you in EU”
visit Entropia Universe website

read more comments on Entropia Universe

2) World of Warcraft

“This game lacks the overall story offered by FFXI but finishes on top by having far better gameplay and combat variety, many games lack this, combat is what you will be doing for 90% of you time on any lvl based game. WoW also does not offer one way to lvl up as it is the case with most of the MMORPS out there.”
“This game is the best game you will ever see in your entire life!”
“It is VERY cool game”
DeadGod

read more comments on World of Warcraft

3) Dream Of Mirror Online

“This game is so much fun”
Zoeyzol

“Wonderful game! The GM’s are great and actually helpful! They actually ban the hackers if any. I haven’t seen that many hackers, and any bugs and stuff are fixed quickly.
The people who play it are fairly nice, and I like how its a social game, so levels don’t always matter. You could be teamed up with a level 10 fencer who’s a level 58 doc! You never know. &
The pets are awesome, and I like how they actually help you. And I also like how some of the Items in the Item mall, such as costumes DONT dissapear after a certain amount of days, unless you buy the ones that say they do. No hassle having to buy the same costume over and over.”
Kairih

“DOMO is magically delicious.
Who doesn’t love being able to win a bet involving "when pigs fly"?”
Toasty

visit Dream Of Mirror Online website

read more comments on Dream Of Mirror Online

4) Runescape

“I am an avid player of runescape.

While I agree with most, that the graphics are poor, I believe they are ignoring that they are highly sophisticated for their requirements (64 Mb RAM 300MHz).

Beyond that, macro problems have become the main thing that turns people off of Runescape, taking profit away from honest players; however Jagex continues to improve their anti-bot software, and the reports have banned a vast majority of botters (which make the only bot market in the 3rd world).

The game, with 23 skills, adds something that I think is missing from many other MMORPGs; a non-warrior class. You can successfully become a miner and smither; you can mix powerful potions that give great benefits; you can cut down the wood needed for your bows, and build a home that rivals castles (with dungeons that can hoast dozens of creatures!).

The economy is vastly diverse, and is easily a microcasim of real world economics today. (which I am greatly familiar with being a merchant of Obsidian Weaponry and Armoured Capes). Items drop in price as they are new, are dictated in price more by their supply (difficulty to obtain) and demand (the use of the item).

However, the best thing of the game is the consistant updates. Each week or two they add new content to the game. To give a flavour of what they have added just this month:
- Revamped skill sound system
- A new high-level dungeon was added. The large multi-leveled dungeon added 6 new (very) high leveled creatures
- Many barbaric additions to skills (fishing with your hands, lighting fires with bows rather than tinderboxes, new potion mixes, a one handed Hasta (spear).
- Revamped graphics of foul (many varities of birds)
- A slew of smaller suggested updates

Once you get past the slow repetitive low levels, with very little to do, you start opening up hundreds of new items/abilities. RS is definatly worth playing if you like games that are more than just hack and slash.”
“best thing is it runs in a browser and its free”
“Runescape is awesome! You can do quests, train levels, talk to other players. Not so great graphics though. It’s really fun! Try it.”
visit Runescape website

read more comments on Runescape

5) Final Fantasy XI

“Final Fantasy XI is THE MMORPG to play these days, it’s simply the best. It’s gameplay and design are superior to the competition and FFXI also has a very deep story, something the other games are lacking. Blizzard needs to take a page out of Square’s book and learn how to make a real MMORPG.”
“After four years, FFXI is still the best MMORPG out. Amazing stories, crazy and memorable npcs, realistic graphics, colors and breathtaking locales- this game has it all.”
“Final Fantasy XI is not a game that caters to those seeking instant gratification.

The game requires a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve most goals, but the feeling of intense personal satisfaction after achieving what you previously though unachievable is matched in no other game.

Play this if you’re looking for a challenging, in depth and rewarding experience, you won’t be disappointed.”
read more comments on Final Fantasy XI

6) Guild Wars

“Guild wars is a free mmorpg and it is fun, competitive and has brilliant graphics.
Buy this game!”
“surely this should be closer to the top... I played for 3 and a half years and still think its a good game, offers PVP at a more intense level than any other game and has nice graphics with cool storylines”
Hayds510

“The only game with this style of RPG and skill/moves set. Runescape? Really? Oh come on. This is a joke. Guildwars has so manny possibilities it’s incredible. Better than WoW only because you don’t spend your entire savings account to play.”
jewunit69

read more comments on Guild Wars

7) Maplestory

“This game rocks, you will love it. It is a game that will make you feel happy relax, and just plain have fun”
“best free mmorpg out there! addicting. dont get fooled by the childish graphics. its very in-depth game and hard core leveling system”
“This is the first online game I ever started to play. I still play it from time to time..”
peterys

visit Maplestory website

read more comments on Maplestory

8) Lineage 2

&#8220;Lineage 2 will never die, a lot of people say it is, I started playing this game bout 2 years ago and I just can&#8217;t seem to stop <3 it. I&#8217;ve played other games and they just don&#8217;t compare! =)&#8221;
&#8220;I thought Lineage 2 Was really fun but Rune Scape sucks and so does Maple story I played them all but I never played an MMO as long as Lineage 2&#8221;
&#8220;One of the best games ever... ;)&#8221;
read more comments on Lineage 2

9) Silkroad Online

&#8220;this is better than WOW. kids cant get to the lvl cap in a month....&#8221;
&#8220;Its an awesome free game.
My favorite of all free games.
Nice grafic, character details und the skills are nice animated!

TOP!&#8221;
&#8220;its a very nice game... good character details... awesome skills and combo&#8217;s... too bad for the bots, hackers and the lack of interest the gm show... anyway... nice game though :D&#8221;
visit Silkroad Online website

read more comments on Silkroad Online

10) EVE Online

&#8220;Never played but I have read soo much about going to get trial right now!&#8221;
&#8220;Eve ROCKS no doubt! If you like challenging yourself here&#8217;s the game for you!&#8221;
heman91

&#8220;I have been playing EvE Online for 6 months now, and it has become the only, and possibly the last game MMORPG, I will play. It&#8217;s that immersive. In that time, I have earned the skill to proficiently experience maybe 25 of the game and 15 of the universe, New Eden. It&#8217;s huge. If you are impatient and require instant gratification this game is not for you. EvE requires skill planning and treating your characters like real career pilots; from industrial business-types, care bear role-players, political hacks, corporate thieves, and cold-killers, to scientist-engineers and prospectors, EvE has them all and a niche for everyone with the gumption to be aware of there surroundings at all times. You are never safe unless you are docked and logged off.&#8221;
visit EVE Online website

read more comments on EVE Online

PLZ comment

Back