Immigration Update~ Processing

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Welcome Back Blog Readers,

I have exciting news to share :yay:
After waiting 4 weeks for some sort of answer, Immigration Canada finally got to our Application/Paperwork on Monday 7/20/2009 and James was accepted as a Sponsor on Wednesday 7/23/2009 :wtg: That was a pretty fast response.

There is an official website where we can input our log in information and can check the status anytime. As of last night the status displayed "Approved"... I wish I could say that the waiting game is over, but that was just Round 1.

Now that James is approved, Our Application/Paperwork/ Proof gets send to Buffalo, NY and then my half of the paperwork gets looked over, and we wait for a decision to be made... Hopefully we won't be asked to provide any further proof or documentation.

According to the Canada Visa website, once it reaches Buffalo, NY the best case scenario is 4 months before it's fully processed and we get a final answer.

Obviously we are hoping for that to be the case, putting us into November before the snow starts to fall. I'd really like to be all moved before the New Year starts... That would be ideal!

Well, that's the news for now! :D

Just received confirmation today.... Our Immigration Paperwork has been received at the office in Buffalo, NY dated 7/28/09.... :woohoo:

Time to process is still 4 months, as the fastest time... Only time will tell.

Back