Just about had it with Telstra&MindArk

I think I've just about had it with Telstra Bigpond, my ISP, They've sent me another defective modem :rolleyes:

I'm praying to the powers that be that after contacting them again, than they'll send me a replacement that actually works :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, In regards to MindArk/FPC:

2010-05-28 13:58 You wrote:

Hi,
As I mentioned in a previous support case (171494) I lost my gold card, I've been trying to get a passport for the last couple of months but have been unable due to not having enough personal identification, and not having the financial stability to pay for it either...

I was wondering if there was any other way to get access back to entropia universe, as it's approaching the time when my account would get purged, If I read the TOS/EULA correctly.

2010-05-28 14:08 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us. Please remember that you can send a front and back scan of one legible, color, valid Government issued Photo Identification (e.g. National Identification Card or Driver's License) attached to this support case.
Also you can maintain your account active by logging into Entropia Universe, logging at the website or by requesting a password recovery.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

2010-05-28 14:19 You wrote:

That's the problem, It would take 2 years for me to get a drivers license, and australia doesn't have a National Identification Card =/

Back