A long time ago...

Blogger|SDS

Hatchling
Today, it is 50 years ago since Yuri Gagarin completed the first manned orbit in space.

His "short" hop into space (just some 40,000 kilometers, give or take) was the first step on the long road that in a distant future ended on Calypso.

I just thought I should mention it.

- Pioneer

A monumental milestone! :)

If only we had the technology to implement space flight in THIS Universe... :dunce:

Here's hoping to have a reason to shatter the Sjoeblom bottle on something in vu12.0! :hug:

Hm, random post or hint of things to cone in next sds release? :p

If you by "random" mean "it's completely by chance that Yuri Gagarin made the first manned space flight ever on April 12th, 1961", then yes, it's a random post. ;)

I wonder what you would make of the random fact that I'm soooo into Spice&Wolf? :D

I wonder what you would make of the random fact that I'm soooo into Spice&Wolf?

The fact that you chose to reveal this now could be significant.

By Spice and Wolf do u mean this Spice and Wolf?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_and_Wolf

if so the fact that it centers on trading, travelling and commerce could also be significant.

Therefore i conclude in tomm's update we shall see fully functioning hangars and space travel :smoke:

GeorgeSkywalker;bt3511 said:
Therefore i conclude in tomm's update we shall see fully functioning hangars and space travel :smoke:

Johnny Cochran would've LOVED you... :rolleyes:

Pioneer|SDS;bt3510 said:
If you by "random" mean "it's completely by chance that Yuri Gagarin made the first manned space flight ever on April 12th, 1961", then yes, it's a random post. ;)

I wonder what you would make of the random fact that I'm soooo into Spice&Wolf? :D
Nah i mean just posting for the sake of posting that fact, or your also posting it as a tiny hint of things to come in the VU, since everything in this blog has been a teaser of things to come so far

Btw im betting the sds update will be same time as RT 2.0 update which is scheduled for 19th

Last edited:
Back