space sid's final fronteer

Sidney

Stalker
Sidney
Space .....

a new thing for me and for many others aswell

the possibiliy to go to space resulted in a bit of a wait for me.
as i made mistakes to buy the naglfar and the chopper to fast as they suddenly where build in big numbers and worth like shit.
(lost a lot on those)
i decided to give it a wait before going up there.
offcourse i want the best equipment if i start with something , so i wanted a quad interceptor.
the price on the things started to drop a bit after some time and aching wanting to go up to space became bigger.

and still wait wait wait argh till i got my deal in twin , some one was selling one on the streets (i guess he had stolen it and was in need of drugs)
he told me it was a nice ship and had no value drop

so i gave it a look.
me as space noob could be told anything but i seen no things hanging lose on the thing.
for me it all looked awesome.
he told me to be carefull out there and that i could mount 1 gun on it, he adviced me the laser.

it came soon to me he did not really knew much about the ship aswell , that is why i think it was stole for fast money to get drugs
i bought a space ship from a junkie ....... omg
the reason is i fast found out 2 guns can be mounted
and he forgot to take his petrol out.
i paid around 1100 ped now as i got several hundred liter oil out of the ting aswell.
all with all a good buy i think.

i inmediatly bought the laser gun and some more oil and a thruster (i dont knew if i could buy more in space and don't want to run out of it up there aswell)

i attached the gun and nosy me i treid to fit the gatling gun from my chopper on it aswell .... yes it worked ... offcourse i inmedatly treid to find a bigger sort of gatling gun but the chopper one is the only one who fits as second gunnery.

so fully armored and feuled up i went up to see what would happen.

was wondering if i should survive, people told me to watch out for rockstars and daisy and force in particular.
so me was scared to encounter them as i am total noob there.

once i got up i inmedeatly got into a huge big junkyard of abanded ships , really huge ships but no life at all.
in the middle there was a rock floating where the made a station inside.
took a while to find the entrance of the thing (as i didn't had a clue how the entrace should look like) once i got in i found a nice dusty station.
it's not been inhabbited for a long time it seems, (explains the junkyard outside)

still all seemed working and looked undamaged.
though the only thing there seemed to be a coin activated TP to return to planet instead of flying back.
for the rest the whole station was stipped down and there was nothing there.
hoping that will change in the near future i decided to on with my exploration.

in space i did not encounter anyone no daisy no force no rockstars that should be so scary ...... watch out they move in packs they said ......
yah wright ,, none here at the least.

i was smart enough to have a passenger with me offcourse to handle the gattling
might be noob there but i aint stupid
my soc mate / miss needed to get her stuff from RT and as i bought some stuff there once aswell before autions got seperated i still had to pick some stuff up aswell.
so we went up there.
getting to that station i expected a junkyard aswell , guess what .... not one ship there.
so landed in the station and took the TP back
7 ped coin activated aswell.

i got tp'ed to a club there.
i had been there before and soon found out i could not enter the club again as i did not have my pass...........
argh i sold that one on calypso :laugh:
owke all i need to get to is a auction anyway i thought ,wont be that hard i thought.

did i think wrong about that.

i tp éd to the city where there is big baloon floating above it and i thought ill get to the subway there was a auction there ....
but i seen the baloon for the first time and thought to my self can i get up there ?
yes i could .
went up there and noticed that evrything is made way out it porportion i felt as a midget or smurf on RT
finaly i felt of the baloon by getting a black out as all the oversized stuff overwelmed me.

i hit the ground and was dead at first impact
where i revived .... hell i guess there was a tp and machines but no auction.
so i thought i tp to the same place i was before.

Éeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u died by the TP because you have no phone whith you

and ended up at same place
and tried some other locations , died evrytime as i did not have a cell phone.
wierd fucking TP they have here i thought.

and now you know why i called that hell.
i was stuck in a place on a planet i dont like and could not get my stuff from auction.

i found out i could only be in the city of dreams (nightmares) so went over there.
but still no auction.
there i came in a conversation with a other pilot that told me i was kind of screwed without the pass or phone.
so with the pass sold and the phone in storage in calypso i was in a bit of trouble
tried to get a second pass but it would'nt let me.

lucky for me i looke good and am well dressed with sort of say expansive clothing (trustfull look) she ofered to lend me her pass so i could get my things form the auction.

as i am trustfull i got my things ASAP and returned the pass back to her

still i wonder why i could TP out to other city at first and after death icould not ?
but RT is one big bugged place anyway.
and i guess the pass and phone thing ......... that wont help RT survive RT had a total amount of 16 pages in the aution
arkadia is allready around 100 pages and the rest is calypso.

space has no pages , duh space seemes to have nothing evrything is still stripped down.

but back to my thing i flown off ASAP back to space and to arkadia just for fun.
did not encounter any thing at all.

getting to that planet i thought hey what would happen it i just fly into the planet...
yes i got a message , if u go to planet surface it will cost u 2 ped,:scratch2: hey that is much better then 7 ped tp costs

so landed up there to see if the buildings are getting done allready.
seemed they are still not finnisched...
to bad because i would like one sort of shop there , beauty salon defined affection ,
as i have it in omegaton west habbitat aswell.

when i got back to my ship i found myself a nice lady standing there and comming up to me.
she was wondering if i could fly her towards calypso
yes i can as i was planning to there myself anyway , she asked me what it would cost so thought as i havent got a clue what the standard asked rates are and give her the saying.

so i asked her what would you offe rme t fly back ?
20 ped she said , i though it was around 25 ped normally but thought its nice extra as i would of flown there anyway and now i get costs covered.

this time aswell no encounters , no one up in space and we got to calypso safeley

this was my first space experience and it was one week ago.
i will now write my experience of yesterday down below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND EXPERIENCE

yesterday afternoon.
i got bored
i watched some youtube movies on my inboard interceptor flatscreen

it was :

the annoying orange and ray william johnson appisodes uploaded this last week.
i allways watch them , its the last fun i have in this vast universe we are in.

watching them while being in twin i noticed a converstion about pirates up in space.
here i thought Hmmmmmzzz i feel like a daisy hunt or rockthingy hunt.
so i called in soc chat around i wanted to do some pirate hunting in space and i needed a gunner.
i inmedeatly got response from a member who i can trust on as we did battle at the fort's for some time.

so woot the hunt is on , once up there in space we did not really see anyone :confused:
so we went to fly around a bit up to RT on the look for rockstars the we found a pirate base thought there where no pirates or anything flying around and we went everywhere.
at the end we came back to calypso checking out the spot where daise mostly seems to hide...
but no one there so we fly a bit up there and then my eye catches a red pointer.......

Whahaaaaaaaaaaaa bingo but it was foxy pilot , but red is red so foxy is mine i thought , i want action :yay:
so socmate and i went after her and offcours opened fire.
my first space battle :yay: and aiming i found out is not as easy as i thought.
but with 2 guns that hit targets very far away we got the job done.
BOOM she did and 2 white arrows showed up.
Oooo gosh she had a traveler ..
but she was lucky ,,,, i was still a noob and my soc mate did not explain to me that i had to shoot evry induvidual to get loot out of them.
si they died on there own and i did not get loot.

foxy and traveller where very lucky if they carried stacks.

after we went back to the station again and not even a 15 minuteds later some red arrow showed up in plain sight , O boy O boy mine mine mine i thought.
the first battle gave me joy and i now know the right way to loot :)
so we went after him pirate and in short time BOOM there his quad went down the drain i seen the white arrow and inmedeatly opened fire in his floating body.
but i went to fast and to far so reversed and took him from close by ping it said when he died , but no loot window

not that i care that much because now i had practice on how to kill and loot.
after this we went back again waiting for more to come ....
but red dot's only...

now (ahum) some new thing changed .
my own ship became a red arrow , and i was thinking killing red dot's would keep me from becoming one my self.
but it seemed only when fired upon and then shoot back will cause no harm to your own blue arrow becoming red.

the other red arrows now changed into green arrows ........
so my look out is to green arrows now to kill.

and there popped some up and we where all waiting of the moves from the others and we where all red , and some where green.

now i have no clue who are the green and who are the red and are there any blue ones now so i know who i wont shoot ?

because : are greens in my FL ?
: have the red ones turned into green now i'm red marked ?
: have the bleu ones turned into red for me as i'm marked as rude ?
: i haven't got a clue now

what i do know is ..........

suddenly Force majure leader of rockstars popped up.
and he started to ramming me , this is kinda irritating.
and something i will never do , but he kept going on so i decided to ram back , but slowley going directing border of the safe zone.

but with all the turning it made my ship do i could not get it done so started to wait evrytime he came in collision course i went on full trottle in reverse.
that i can say that worked we got really close to the edge and i was ready for the thing i went at the first place killing rockstars let alone to kill the leader of them.

but then suddenly he wussed out and bailed of on me.
and i thought to myself WTF soooo close Nooooooooooo but yes he went of. :mad:
he went to his big ship and did nothing the ship did not came alive he was just hiding in there acting as if he wasn'nt there.

and now i know why he popped up so suddenly.
he came online in his big ship i guess and was hoping for action where he at the end abandoned the séne again.
so at the end i had fun but did not do what i wanted.....

and i now a'm confused who is green or red or bleu or does bleu not exist for me anylonger.
what sucks as i don't want to shoot the bleu arrowed people !

next blog will be in some time.
when i think of it :tongue2:

Back